Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry out in LA AGAIN!

BaileyS

I can invision him taking a while to pick out his clothes! Pick out the cleanest dirty ones off the floor! :funnyup:

D

You made me laugh Delene. This was a good one. :wave:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think he has a woman that does? ie a cleaner and someone that does his ironing etc. Just can't picture him being all domesticated :funnyup:

Moira

I can picture Gerry having someone like "Berta" from Two and a Half Men" come in once or twice a week but the man is never in one place more than a few days! I would say with his new house in the hills, he probably has a laundry room and can do it himself. I can see Gerry washing his own clothes. Now ironing, that's another thing. Probably has his good old assistant take it and pick it up from a laundry service for him. Isn't that what busy actors do? Let a PA handle it?

Note from laundry service, "Dear Mr. Butler. Sorry about the "pink" underwear. In order to avoid this problem in the future, please tell your "dates" to not put their red lace thongs in your hamper!" :humph::pants:

D

Having said that, what do you think? Boxers or briefs?

OK what are Lupos? I give.

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/partiesetc/lax607/a5.jpg.html

Something makes me think these were the Lupos but I can't remember how that was figured out :drool1::funnyup: There was definitely a pic of his underwear showing and someone guessed it was lupos. Might not have been this particular set of pics. Lupos are Brazillian made.

Moira

Something makes me think these were the Lupos but I can't remember how that was figured out :drool1::funnyup: There was definitely a pic of his underwear showing and someone guessed it was lupos. Might not have been this particular set of pics. Lupos are Brazillian made.

Moira

Wow Moira; nice picture. I'm delighted! :yay:

Upon closer inspection, I do see the "Lup" name partially on the exposed band but what intrigues me is that little area just above it that begs for some "attention"! :cunning:

Delene

Oh yes, yes; I see it now on the other picture. It does say Lup.

And the area above it is definitely more interesting than the underwear.

Lord have mercy!!

:bonk:

Moira

First time I saw that pix, I titled it, "Kiss this, paparazzi!". It does fit, you have to admit!!! :lol::lol:

I can invision him taking a while to pick out his clothes! Pick out the cleanest dirty ones off the floor! :funnyup:

D

Ya think he does the "sniff" test ? :)

I know I do! :funnyup: I "sniff" everything! It's like an affliction!

I can just see Gerry picking something up off the floor and putting it to his nose and reeling back and saying, "Bloody hell! What the :fook: was I doon' when I wore this?" :bleh:

Delene

Well, his trousers look like they reached the end of their life a while ago, LOL.

P.S. Please, do vote for Gerry in Hello Magazine´s monthly poll to get him onto the yearly

poll http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/mostattr...onth/index.html

If you were Gerry's trousers, wouldn't you have "died" by now? THOSE LUCKY PANTS!

Delene

D

I can just see Gerry picking something up off the floor and putting it to his nose and reeling back and saying, "Bloody hell! What the :fook: was I doon' when I wore this?"

Delene

:lmao: I do it, too, and I can sooo picture Gerry doing that! I'm not sure there are too many men who don't. Especially if they don't have a wife to pick out their clothes for them. :lol:

I would bet money that Gerry has his own "Berta" (I actually picture more of the housekeeper type in "What Women Want" for Gerry) who picks up after him, washes his clothes, etc. I just don't see Gerry having the time (nor the inclination) to wash, dry, fold, iron, etc.

What a bizarre turn of conversation ... I'm sure it creeps him out a bit if he knew we discuss stuff like this. :rotflmao:

D

I can just see Gerry picking something up off the floor and putting it to his nose and reeling back and saying, "Bloody hell! What the :fook: was I doon' when I wore this?"

Delene

:lmao: I do it, too, and I can sooo picture Gerry doing that! I'm not sure there are too many men who don't. Especially if they don't have a wife to pick out their clothes for them. :lol:

I would bet money that Gerry has his own "Berta" (I actually picture more of the housekeeper type in "What Women Want" for Gerry) who picks up after him, washes his clothes, etc. I just don't see Gerry having the time (nor the inclination) to wash, dry, fold, iron, etc.

What a bizarre turn of conversation ... I'm sure it creeps him out a bit if he knew we discuss stuff like this. :rotflmao:

Thank God, he doesn't, right?

Actually, I believe I read somewhere where he said that when things got a little "messy", he could spend a lot of time "folding and putting things away". I assumed he meant his laundry. I wish I could remember where I read that.

In all honesty, doing laundry is about the only household chore I don't mind! It's therapeutic!

Delene

Maybe he does read this from time to time so behave yourselves ladies! :embarassed:

:D

I would love to be his housekeeper; anything that would allow me to get close to him, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Hey Gerry, you can hire me for anything you need. :angelnot:

I think there was a time he actually did his own laundry. Remember an interview right about the time the Bond rumors were circulating in the press. He said he was sitting in a ##### little apartment in London and his washing machine was broken when he read the those reports. He thought the whole thing was quite ironic.