Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry out in LA AGAIN!

BaileyS

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there was a time he actually did his own laundry. Remember an interview right about the time the Bond rumors were circulating in the press. He said he was sitting in a ##### little apartment in London and his washing machine was broken when he read the those reports. He thought the whole thing was quite ironic.

Yes, I remember reading that interview, too and I felt really sad that financially he has had to struggle so much.

P.S. Please, do vote for Gerry in Hello MagazineĀ“s monthly poll to get him onto the yearly

poll http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/mostattr...onth/index.html

It is sad when anyone has to struggle financially,but on the upside,when you work hard and struggle for what you have,you appreciate what you have even more.

Should be speculate as to what laundry detergent he uses ? :lol:

:lmao:I'm gonna go with Tide and you know he uses Snuggle fabric softeners. :lmao:

:lol: can you imagine getting a hug from him and going *sniff* "I smell the delicate aroma of...Gain with a slight undertone of Downey*sniff* yes,yes,Downey fabric softner.... Do you use Bounce dryer sheet?" :lol:

Okay here is my two cents on the laundry.

Famous or not, it's a miracle in itself to watch a man wash his own clothes. To watch a man wash his own clothes is like witnessing a rare exotic species outside of they're natural habitat :lmao::funnyup:

Do you know I have to laugh at the disection of Gerry that goes on here down to the tiniest minutest detail :rotflmao:

Moira

I KNOW! We are sooooo hard up for things to discuss!

I don't know why Gerry, or any man for that matter, can't shove some clothes in to a machine and press buttons! Come on! It's not like he's taking it all down to the side of the river with a scrub board!

In fact, I can see Gerry standing at the machine, humming to himself, putting in the soap, selecting the cycle he wants, pressing the buttons and the urge to come up from behind him during the spin cycle is overwhelming me! :cunning: Awwww, to fantasize!

D

Somehow I'm picturing Becky Lou or his current P.A. choosing the wash cycles. Oh and there's Lolita with the P.A. too. :humph::lolita:

Hey, talking about hist doggie, I read in Wikipedia that he gave her away. Do you guys think it's true?

Somehow I'm picturing Becky Lou or his current P.A. choosing the wash cycles. Oh and there's Lolita with the P.A. too. :humph::lolita:

Hey, talking about hist doggie, I read in Wikipedia that he gave her away. Do you guys think it's true?

Songbird, you're not looking in to MY fantasy! I know what I see, thank you very much! ;)

I had heard that his nieces have her. He just travels so much, I could understand how difficult it was for him to spend any time with her. I think he had her on the set of "Gamer" the last I'd heard. The director and producers were teasing him about Gerry dressing her in a little matching sweater to his! Then I saw him out walking her when he was filming TUT.

He loved that dog and took her everywhere. I'm sure she's somewhere he can always see her.

Delene

Oh, it's great if the girls have her then. I'm sure that the dog has a great time with them.

It is hard having an animal while you travel all the time.

We have a dog and 2 cats and it's always a challenge to find someone who can take care of them while we are away.

Last year we went to Newfoundland and my BIL had to drive 45 minutes every day to feed them and let the dog out.

He couldn't take them because he has his own animals including my ex SIL. :rotflmao:

She was last officially seen on the set of TUT.

Then Shin the Korean BBQ Restaurant opened and she was never seen again :lmao:

I believe on one of Barb's many encounters with Gerry in Philly she asked about Lolita and Gerry said she was being well taken care of - by whom is unknown.

Moira