Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry sighting?

Jennifer10

Jen is PRETTY sure she saw Gerard yesterday in his car in and around 3rd street Promenade. If it was him.....there was definately an eye to eye encounter while I was on the sidewalk and he was in his Black BMW convertible. If it wasn't him, it was definately a hot male specimen that looked a lot like Gerry; always nice to fantasize and dream, right?

Jen (often feels old and unattractive)

Edited by becozy

Jen is PRETTY sure she saw Gerard yesterday in his car in and around 3rd street Promenade. If it was him.....there was definately an eye to eye encounter while I was on the sidewalk and he was in his Black BMW convertible. If it wasn't him, it was definately a hot male specimen that looked a lot like Gerry; always nice to fantasize and dream, right?

Well, it sounds like that it was him. The car is correct and I don't think that there are too many men who resemble Gerry. HOW UNFORTUNATE, right?

Love

A

Well, it sounds like that it was him. The car is correct and I don't think that there are too many men who resemble Gerry. HOW UNFORTUNATE, right?

Love

A

Yes, unfortunate to say the least. It would have been nice to shoot the shyte for a spell.......BUT nonetheless it WAS a great moment! I was walking down the street all in Black in my ankle length leather skirt, black top, stiletto heels, and my cool Black shades...looking quite stylish if I do say so myself. And then out of the blue I see this Black BMW, and a very handsome man. I slow down to get a closer look and and notice he's looking at me; it's freaking Gerard Butler, holy crap! So I continue walking, look back, he's still looking, continue walking, look back, he's still looking, still looking, still looking........HEY, I'll take that, cause it's pretty much all I'd ever get from Gerry anyway.

He IS mighty fine in person, I gotta say. Jen was on a high, and has been on one since yesterday. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that felt gooooooooooooooooooooooooood! :yummy:

Edited by Jennifer10

Well sweetie, you should have stopped and take a much-much closer look to be absolutely sure that it was our Gerry. :kisswink:

Why didn't you? :doh:

Well sweetie, you should have stopped and take a much-much closer look to be absolutely sure that it was our Gerry. :kisswink:

Um, part fear and part, I don't like bothering celebrities. Some just want to be left alone and I respect that, and some have massive egos I don't want to cater to. Wish I had gone over, it was obvious he kept looking at me. Felt nice to think someone of that caliber, and than handsome would think I was attractive.

You LUCKY woman you!!! And to top it off he was checking you out!!! I'm so jealous!

You are a beautiful woman, don't ever let anyone tell you different

Um, part fear and part, I don't like bothering celebrities. Some just want to be left alone and I respect that, and some have massive egos I don't want to cater to. Wish I had gone over, it was obvious he kept looking at me. Felt nice to think someone of that caliber, and than handsome would think I was attractive.

I know, I know. I just have a big mouth here on the board, but if I actually saw him, I would probably pass out (which I have never done in my whole life, but for Gerry I would :bonk: ) On the other hand, if I had a couple of Mai Tais in my tummy, I would behave completely differently. :bonk:

So trust me, I totally understand.

Is this in Cali?

If he were looking at me like that I would have tripped, especially with my luck.

You lucky girl!

Yes, in LA. 3rd Street Promenade is a place where celebs can often just blend in, since there are usually hords of people in the evenings. I've run into Kate Bekinsale, and a number of others over the years. But obviously NONE like my encounter with yummy Gerry. Farmers Market is another place where celebs are seen, as the studios aren't too far, and they often go there to shop, eat or hang out. Edited by Jennifer10

You LUCKY woman you!!! And to top it off he was checking you out!!! I'm so jealous!

You are a beautiful woman, don't ever let anyone tell you different

Thank you I do appreciate the compliment. Unfortunately I'm not in a great marriage right now, and it leaves me feeling less than attractive quite often. Infidelity is a morale destroyer.

Wow, good for you Jen! And he was checking you out :cunning:

Sounds like you checked him out also, by looking back. Way to go girl.

Cheryl

Hell ya I was. He is definately smokin'! I couldn't help myself. The situation was surreal...him in his car, me walking in the opposite direction, our eyes connecting, and he looking turning his head back, me continuing to look back at him looking back...back and forth, back and forth.......It was wonderful. I felt incredible.....I'm still on cloud 9.

Jen (hates to be a gushing fan...) so NOT like me....but it was Gerry....I mean come on.....how could I not? Oh man........

Edited by Jennifer10

GALS who live in LA, NYC or London are so lucky. At least you have a chance of seeing GB in the flesh if you happen to be in the right location at the right time. Where I live, there's not a snowball's chance in H, he'd be in the area. On trips, I once in awhile look around an airport, wondering if just maybe...... But, of course, that's a joke too. Oh well, I can still dream.

He definitely liked what he saw darlin ;)

I would have to assume so. But knowing he can have ANY woman he wants, and there are so many beautiful celebrity women out there.....maybe he wasn't seeing straight. And I'm older than he is, not sure that appeals to most men. It's just hard for me to comprehend at this point. Why would he be checking me out? As I said before, I'll still take it for what's it's worth...

Infidelity is a marriage BREAKER. Is he that dumb.

From what I have seen you are a beautiful woman, and I know you

have GREAT taste because you love Gerry.

Set that ignorant husband on his ear and find you someone who will

treat you with respect and love. Life is to short to be spent with

someone who treats you badly. Don't waste any more of yours.

You should have flirted with Gerry. Who knows what might have happened.

You could not possibly have felt guilty if that move had gone somewhere

sensationally wonderful.

One good moment with Gerry could get anyone thru some pretty terrible

times, and should teach you that you are NOTICED by someone

WONDERFUL. Tell that to your cheating husband.

I'm sorry, I'm just so PRO woman and can't tolerate men who treat us

badly.

Hope your life gets BETTER and BETTER every day.

Sandy

Huh?

Sorry, but GB is the end all and be all - not someone anyone could use to get over something. Who could move on from that????? You'd be in worse trouble. Might as well dig a hole and throw in the (yellow) towel.

But I agree, cheating men are worthless - especially to the cheated on.

Infidelity is a marriage BREAKER. Is he that dumb.

From what I have seen you are a beautiful woman, and I know you

have GREAT taste because you love Gerry.

Set that ignorant husband on his ear and find you someone who will

treat you with respect and love. Life is to short to be spent with

someone who treats you badly. Don't waste any more of yours.

You should have flirted with Gerry. Who knows what might have happened.

You could not possibly have felt guilty if that move had gone somewhere

sensationally wonderful.

One good moment with Gerry could get anyone thru some pretty terrible

times, and should teach you that you are NOTICED by someone

WONDERFUL. Tell that to your cheating husband.

I'm sorry, I'm just so PRO woman and can't tolerate men who treat us

badly.

Hope your life gets BETTER and BETTER every day.

Sandy

Well flirting with Gerry would have been fun nonetheless, but being another notch in his bedpost and having my heart broken is not what I would want to sign up for. Let's just say being who he is, and being as gorgeous as he is, he can have anyone...why oh why would he want me? But thank you just the same Sandy for those kind words. I do hear you, and I am working on my situation. I am in therapy to help myself understand what has gone on, and also to attempt in dealing with it and moving on.

I wouldn't mind another Gerry encounter at all though...would definately make my day.......week........month........year......as Shakespeare once said, " To sleep, perchance to dream"..........

Whether he was Gerard or not, he was a handsome guy anyway, and I think that one always gets a nice feeling when a guy of that caliber notices you. Besides, Jennifer, that guy also saw that you were interested in him, maybe it gave him joy also? Little flirting is always sooo nice, in my opinion.

P.S. Please, do vote for Gerry in Hello MagazineĀ“s monthly poll to get him onto the yearly

poll http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/mostattr...onth/index.html Poll discussion:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...hp?showforum=71 One can vote every 10 minutes.

Edited by Skatingfan03

Hey, Jennifer, if that was Gerry in his "Beemer" convertable, that's definately his "pick up" ride. Too bad he didn't circle the block and give you another go! Then you'd really have a story to tell, eh?

:kiss:

D

Hey, Jennifer, if that was Gerry in his "Beemer" convertable, that's definately his "pick up" ride. Too bad he didn't circle the block and give you another go! Then you'd really have a story to tell, eh?

:kiss:

D

I may have been too numb to even make heads of tails of it all, had that happened. I did think of walking over, but it would have looked too obvious. I'm hoping at a second opportunity...who knows. Would be nice just to chit chat a bit.....and it's that damn accent. Scottish and Irish accents get me going, don't know why, they just do.

You just keep talkin' baby.....JUST keep talkin'! That's ALL you need to do......

Edited by Jennifer10