Gerard Butler GALS

Gerard Butler Likes Long Walks On The Beach - Malibu 05/25/09

Hi

These have just appeared on Just Jared

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/05/26/ge...s-on-the-beach/

Gerard Butler chats it up with some friends and then goes for a walk on the beach in Malibu on Monday (May 25).

The 39-year-old Scottish actor can be seen this summer in the romantic comedy The Ugly Truth, which will premiere on July 24. The official website’s synopsis: “The battle of the sexes heats up in Columbia Pictures’ comedy The Ugly Truth. Abby Richter (Katherine Heigl) is a romantically challenged morning show producer whose search for Mr. Perfect has left her hopelessly single. She’s in for a rude awakening when her bosses team her with Mike Chadway (Butler), a hardcore TV personality who promises to spill the ugly truth on what makes men and women tick.

Moira

I love the beach. Just wish I had one nearby. I have to travel a long way to get to one in any direction! My favorite ones so far are in the Virgin Islands. Although Haiti has some spectacular ones too.

I guess I could go walk around my pond! :funnyup:

D

I spy a bracelet! :pointy:

Actually, it looks like he has one on each wrist!

Suzie

I love it when his jewelry comes back! :wuv:

Moira, I found these in my inbox this AM too, you just beat me to it! Now why in the h-e-double hockey stix wasn't I at the beach??? :tantrum:

Actually, I think that is a draw string on his cargos although Gerry has had wardrobe malfunctions in the past.

Delene

On closer inspection, that could be the drawstring tab on the zipper because it looks like they are standing around the "facilities" there on the beach. I love closer inspections of Gerry!

I was just wondering why we never see Gerry on the beach in swim wear? He's always fully clothed? He's got a great bod so there's no excuse whatsoever for him to be shy.

Edited by GBPhanatic

I agree Delene. He has an amazing body!

I really wish I lived near a beach, would be so relaxing!

G, you look healthy and fabulous. Malibu is a wonderful place to walk and think and have that time with nature that we all need. I used to go there all the time in high school and after. It's been a while ... anyway, hope you had a wonderful day.

Lisa

thanks for the pics :)

as always he looks great! I love those shades on him and love the almost zipped fly :kisswink:

I love that kind of snarl look he's giving the camera on the beach by himself lol!

I was just about to point that out. I'm amazed no one saw it before. That

zipper attachment is hard to miss.

Any beach is my favorite place. I love Papa Neptune anywhere he shows

up on a shore. Pisces and the sea, you know.

I saw the bracelets too. I especially love the silver one. I hadn't seen it

before. I think the one on his right wrist is a tried and true that he has

worn for a while. I'm glad to see them back. That is one of the things that

set him apart from some of the other stars. He has the guts to wear what

he wants to and it always looks good on him because he makes it look good.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Actually, I think that is a draw string on his cargos although Gerry has had wardrobe malfunctions in the past.

Delene

On closer inspection, that could be the drawstring tab on the zipper because it looks like they are standing around the "facilities" there on the beach. I love closer inspections of Gerry!

I was just wondering why we never see Gerry on the beach in swim wear? He's always fully clothed? He's got a great bod so there's no excuse whatsoever for him to be shy.

He definitely has no excuse to be shy, but can you imagine what would happen if he showed

up in really good fitting swimtrunks? There would be mass histeria. Women would be dropping

like flies all over the beach. AND, he surely would not get one minute of peace to himself.

His intelligence is wisely used. I'd hate to see him ravaged on the beach.

Just saying. He is smarter than most give him credit for. He had better stick to photo shoots for

swimwear. It's the only safe place to be seen in it. I mean, have you looked at his arms lately?

Jeeseree!!!!!! Who would not swoon to oblivion over this man?

Love him absolutely,

Sandy