Gerard Butler GALS

Gerard Butler Caps It Off Newsboy Style!

Eosa

TMZ has posted a video of GB at LAX with crazy Chica back in action screaming at him from a stairway overlooking security.

GB is definitely NOT amused. He gets out of there really fast and looking really mad. I think he gets embarrassed in public when stuff like that happens.

Chica says she's just having fun.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone correct me here but my passport is blue and I think Gerry's is maroon color which I think it significant of the UK? I thought maybe they were color coded? But I bet that's true while he's traveling within the states, and he's not a citizen (YET), he has to show his proof of ID.

Funny thing about passport regs. When traveling in the caribbean, St. Thomas has the strictest rules and it's an American territory. I have to have my passport on me. But in St. Martin, British Tortola, and other islands in the caribbean like Grand Caymens, Jamaica, etc., it's no big deal, or at least the last time I was there. I guess since 911, we have to be sticklers and the rules carry over to all US territories. After January this year, though, I think you have to have it on you even in Mexico and Canada. I get confused so I just carry it when I travel anywhere out of the state of Missouri and I just hate my picture!

Gawd, I guess I'm really board!

D

TMZ has posted a video of GB at LAX with crazy Chica back in action screaming at him from a stairway overlooking security.

GB is definitely NOT amused. He gets out of there really fast and looking really mad. I think he gets embarrassed in public when stuff like that happens.

Chica says she's just having fun.

Holy Mother! That woman is a nutjob!

Talk about no shame. :embarassed:

Poor, poor Gerry!

When flying I find it a pain to keep pulling out my license and putting it away, afraid I will use it. Whatever I'm carrying on usually has a simple to access slot that I can slip my passport into so I almost always use my passport as ID even though it isn't required except for international travel.

In addition to the TSA frequent flyer program usually first class travelers get preferred treatment through security and I would be shocked if Gerry was not flying first class. Unfortunately that means I will never end up accidentally seated next to him on a nice cross-country flight.

It may be the height of fashion but I just don't get the appeal of wearing a shirt that looks as if the moths have been munching on it. I do like the cap though, very cute.

I would never, ever in my life want to be seen by Gerry like crazy woman. That's just too bizzarre to act that way in an airport, and if you ever want POSITIVE attention from him that sure isn't how to go about getting it!

I think his face in the video said it all :tantrum:

Did she know he was going to be there or was she there in general hoping to see a celeb as i expect seeing celebs at LAX must be a regular occurance.

Moira

On La Coacha's own blog site, she says her 'media contact' tipped her off that GB would be at LAX Friday. She actually got there prior to his arrival and has video of her own posted. She chases after him singing 'The Phantom of the Opera is at LAX.'

She claims he was friendly with her and even joked about her not being 'chy' as she put it. However, no video to support that one.

La Coacha added that he was faking a phone call to avoid having to talk with the razzies. That, I might believe.

On La Coacha's own blog site, she says her 'media contact' tipped her off that GB would be at LAX Friday. She actually got there prior to his arrival and has video of her own posted. She chases after him singing 'The Phantom of the Opera is at LAX.'

She claims he was friendly with her and even joked about her not being 'chy' as she put it. However, no video to support that one.

La Coacha added that he was faking a phone call to avoid having to talk with the razzies. That, I might believe.

Who is this person, and why would anyone want to go to her website? I'm just asking... :confused:

Edited by Lady Elissa

I would believe it too, only because Gerry isn't rude and wouldn't be on camera for sure. I don't think he would fake a call, but I would believe he would call a buddy to say, "Talk to me while I get away from these guys." God, could you blame him? Smart man he is!

La Concha is not funny, and I find what she does to Gerry quite rude and disrespectful. That's just my own opinion.

I'm not crazy about the holey t-shirt look either and are his pants getting a little big on him...BUTT....he does look adorable in the hat!!

I notice he always keeps his tennis shoes, sneakers, or whatever they call them now a days nice and white!!

:wave: Frannie

Curiosty got the best of me and I went to the TMZ site....That chick is KAHRAAAAAZY! Poor Gerry looked like he wanted to be invisible!

:wave: Frannie

In my opinion La Coacha is a few fries short of an Extra Value Meal at McDonalds :lmao::lol:

I LOVE Gerry's hat. Well if Holey shirts are the thing now, then i'd fit in just fine hahahaha. I have a few shirts that have little holes all over, I use them when I'm working on my car or when i'm working on one of my many welding sculptures.

Well GALS, the truth is regarding the t-shirt.....Mr. G is sentimentally & emotionally attached to it. He allowed Lolita to sleep, play & teethe with the shirt and he's having a hard time letting it go. :comfort:

Being the big softie that we all know him to be. pout pout Hims misses hims widdle Woalita!!! :pug::tissues::sad:

( if you believe the above statment, I've some oceanfront land in the Midwest to sell you. )

:funnyup:

Well, to me, it doesn't matter if distressed t-shirts are fashionable....it still looks like his dog was chewing & yanking the crap outta it for quite awhile!! :crack::hehe:

Guess we all have a small goldmine of "distressed t-shirts" around our homes. Hey! Let's all sell our shirts, buy Mr. G a couple packages of new Fruit of the Loom t-shirts, buy airfare to New York, hand deliver them to him & tell him that the holey ones are for washing & waxing his BMW. hee hee hee hee hee

( Oh! do I feel I'm gonna get in trouble for this!!! Well, won't be the first time. Won't be the last!! ) :hug1:

Why would you get into trouble for that? I found it rather hilarious myself. :funnyup:

Regarding the shirt, whether it's on holey on purpose or not on purpose...Hey! built in air conditioning! :)

About the crazy lady..here's another one. The cheese has slid off her pizza,the wheel is spinning but the hamster is dead,the lights are on but nobody is home....Seriously should be laws about letting people like her bother people.

Regarding drivers liscenses and passports and traveling within the US. If you are not a US citizen but have a valid US drivers liscense usually you don't have to use your passport within the US but it's a good idea to have it around just in case.

You forgot to add that her cheese has done slid off of her cracker...that line its from "The Green Mile"..ALWAYS makes me crack up

Don't know why these T-sirts would cost so much. The way to get those little holes and some big one is to buy a cheapy white T-shirt and overbleach it several times. So you pay $2 for bleach and $5 for a cheapy shirt and viola. Ex-husband used to do the laundry. Now he can go into the distressed T-shirt business.