Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
givemeabeach

A ? about GALS accounts

Hi,

In the past my GALS account listed not only the date I became a member, but my memeber #. I was the #### member to join.

But, I can't find my member number!

Has this information been removed from our account info? Or, perhaps, it is just not visible anymore.

I check the settings on my account, and I don't think I did anything to delete or make the info invisible. But, I still cannot find the info.

Help? But, no Rush. . . :D

Linda

P.S. I had a new siggy idea that I wanted to try out. :D I was hoping to make a 'membership certificate' style support Gerry siggy using this info. :kisswink:

Hi Beachie,

It should be showing on the left side of each post that you make. For instance, I'm looking at your latest post and it shows that you became a member on August 26, 2005 and you are member #218

This is what your last post looks like to me right under the icon that says Gerry's 3 a.m. GAL:

Member No.: 218

If you're not seeing that on the posts, I'm wondering if a setting has been changed in your account. Let us know and we can do a bit more troubleshooting.

:hugs:

Jill

Also, if you run your cursor over your member name, your member number will also show up in the line of text that is near the bottom of your screen. I don't know the technical term for that line but maybe someone else does.

Jill,

Thank you Sweetie!

I don't why I always think its going to be listed in my Account, where my signature, etc is stored... and forget to check my posts for personal info.

It's right where it should be, Jill. I just get confused as to where it is located. Sorry!

BTW,

Also, if you run your cursor over your member name, your member number will also show up in the line of text that is near the bottom of your screen. I don't know the technical term for that line but maybe someone else does.

I didn't know about this little trick . . . :D Good to know!

Thanks for your help.

Linda