Gerard Butler GALS

Craig Ferguson is listed in TUT credits

becozy

Maybe Mr. G & Mr. Ferguson hit if off last time they talked. Could be Mr. G is just giving a fellow Scotsman some on screen face time. We've seen how those two interact!!! I'm never sure who's cracking who up more!!! Both their brogues become more prominent the longer they converse.

Verra much enjoy listening to the two of them. Dunna understand bits of the conversation, but I do get the giggles from what I do.

I noticed that Rocco DiSpirito is listed as "Bruce". Rocco is a well known chef and used to have his own show. He's pretty cute too.

Barbara

Edited by Beejay

This is an old cast list, because they have Gerry's character as Mike Alexander, which was his original character name, but was later changed to Mike Chadway, which is what it is now. Seems that Craig is playing himself in the movie. He's always a lot of fun. Can't wait for the movie to be released, it's going to be a HUGE hit for Gerry....most of the buzz on it from critics, etc., has been very positive.

Tense

I never paid much attention to Craig Ferguson but since I saw the clip of those two cutting up together,I've been a big fan and I just know when the promos start Gerry will be front and center!I can't wait!!!! :menkilt: