Gerard Butler GALS

5/31 - GAMER's sim-like world

becozy

from: http://www.firstshowing.net/2009/05/31/tri...-butlers-gamer/

Trippy New Batch of Photos from Gerard Butler's Gamer

May 31, 2009

by Alex Billington

excerpt:

In addition to the plethora of photos found on the official Facebook page, these new photos below* give us a better look at Amber Valletta as Angie.

There's a whole other world that wasn't even shown in the trailer that's a part of Gamer, it's called Society and it's essentially a real-life version of The Sims. She looks so trippy colorful because that's what her avatar looks like in that game.

The photos are available at the link above.

Thank you for posting!!! I would hate to live in a world like that, and I hope we can prevent it to happen!!! :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Acutally, I was freightened that the "Gamer" might turn out to be just one of the ordinary action films I would never be willing to go and see (well, if GB is a leading characters of it, I might go and see it, but I would be an exception of the circle of people I know would go to see a good film here) - but from what you are posting here, it looks more and more interesting!!! I might even persuade my boyfriend to go with me (who, for some reasons "not comprehindable for me" does not like GB too much, but, otherwise, is a big action hero "coach" fan)!!! :pointy::pointy::pointy:

Edited by Donnie

Thank you for posting!!! I would hate to live in a world like that, and I hope we can prevent it to happen!!! :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Acutally, I was freightened that the "Gamer" might turn out to be just one of the ordinary action films I would never be willing to go and see (well, if GB is a leading characters of it, I might go and see it, but I would be an exception of the circle of people I know would go to see a good film here) - but from what you are posting here, it looks more and more interesting!!! I might even persuade my boyfriend to go with me (who, for some reasons "not comprehindable for me" does not like GB too much, but, otherwise, is a big action hero "coach" fan)!!! :pointy::pointy::pointy:

:wave:Darlin' Donnie,

Your boyfriend is just jealous!!! Why? Couldn't tell ya except Gerry is so gorgeous no matter what, the guys that can't possibly be anything like him are jealous of him and insecure in themselves. You enjoy your love of this awesomly entrancing man and remember, we are here to support you in that love. Gerry is above and beyond incredible. He is the "IT" man of this century.

Your Friend, :wuv:

Joanna

Edited by Joanna

Afternoon GALS,

Takin' a break from afghans and thought I'd check up on our man. Thanks to Forbes Girl I saw this "Gamer" trailer and have watched it so many times, if it was a tape, it would be worn out!!! But I can see so clearly why the movies want our man to be an action hero. But I am so thankful that the G-Man likes to be so versatile. He can be anyone!!! I am so glad too. He is such an awesome actor. You can live in his role to the extent that he makes you want to see he wins, even if he is not a good guy!! IE: Dracula 2000!!! If that man put his hand out to me, I would run into his arms so fast, I'd be a blur!!! And for this ol' cripple lady, that is a feat of monsterous proportions!!!!

I read some of the comments about Gerry's apparel at the airport. I have only this to say about that. He is clean and comfortable and I love his shirt!!!! Because it is ON HIM!!!!!!! I know it is clean and he is comfy. That's all I care about, oh except, I bet a thousand dollars it's soooooooo soft!!!! :drool1: I also adore his hat!!! He is such a doll!!! Ooops, I forgot about saying 'doll' about Gerry. He is NOT an empty headed plaything that you can dress and un-dress at will!!!! :drool1::woo::thud: I am soooooooo bad!!!

But our Gerry is such an awesome man, he makes "Gamer" look to be an awesome film. I can hardly wait to see it!!!

Back to crocheting. I love ya all and miss ya much.

Jo

Edited by Joanna