Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry in NYC on 5/31

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know what his favorite books are would be a good question for the next lucky person who interviews him.

I'll bet I know what his favorite book is - it's his little black book! LOL!!

Wouldn't you LOVE to help him dig that little white wire out of his shirt?

Suzie

OK so where is that wire going then?

D

You can actually see the cord ending in his left hand pocket.

HIS left hand pocket on the right side of the page.

OK I see it now. It must go down there to that "bulge" in his jeans. Thanks Bailey.

Like someone said earlier, wonder who was taking the pic? I guess paps just sit around locations where they might see a celebrity go by or they have scouts out everywhere to tip them off. I've not been on a fansite before this one and it amazes me how much Gerry is photographed! Not that I'm complaining, mind you! Keep 'em comin' and thanks to Gerry for being so photo friendly!

D

The bike pix have ended up on a lot of gossipy sites today. JJ, I think, posted them originally. Kind of funny: One site jokingly referred to JJ as 'Just Gerard' cause of all the pix of him JJ runs. He wouldn't do it if GB didn't get a whole lot of clicks. Even if you don't read the comments, just clicking on the pictures keeps our boy in the news and the new pictures coming. GB even posed with Jared a couple of months ago, so he must not mind the site that much. If it bothered him, I'm sure he wouldn't have gone along with that photo op.

I say the book is just padding for the bike seat. He needs it. :funnyface:

I think it is a DVD, not a book. It looks too "hard" to be a book. :p

It's probably a pocket street map/book and he's trying to figure out where the heck he is and how he's going to get home. :p

Jane

Yup, that's a good one as well. We are so creative. :wave:

I haven't been on in a while & what a nice surprise to see the pictures of Gerry riding his bike. Maybe he is listening to Queen's "I want to ride my bicycle"! He looks relaxed but not so happy about being discovered.

this is a bit off topic so excuse me but I didn't know where to put it and I find it funny

I had a dream Gerard was making me walk Lolita and I was upset because I wanted him to go get her and put

her in my arms and he just grabbed me by the arm and said no "We do it my way" "And Lolita can walk just fine"

so weird lol! but when I logged into my pc awhile ago I found a link on TMZ that showed a photo of Lolita sitting on

his lap while he was driving and it was so cute :wuv:

okay I'm off now and sorry for sharing the weird tid bit that has no relevance here :funnyface:

Okay I don't know why, but this pic is making me feel naughty. Something about that expression!

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/partiesetc/...3109-3.jpg.html

This is my favorite one. Maybe he saw something "interesting". There is lots of them in NYC. :funnyup:

Sorry ; my post went in twice.

I dropped my laptop this weekend and the hard drive broke. I lost everything including all my Gerry things.

So now i'm posting from my blackberry which is a pain in the butt.

Edited by andrea71

You all think Gerry looks angry? I don't think so.

D

No I don't think he is angry. I love when he does that with his teeth like a wild Scots man.

Crazy cute

You all think Gerry looks angry? I don't think so.

D

Annoyed is probably a better word. I'm just guessing based on the moment the camera snapped the picture.

I shouldn't have said anything ...

Oh no-no!

Lisa, please say whatever you need to say. I learn so much from you guys, really.

I learn to see things in a different light and it is so useful.

So for my enlightenment please.......you know I need it.

I think we read to much into a snap in time. I don't think he looks angry, at least not in the pic D posted. In that one, he's not even looking towards the camera. It's just as likely the sun is shining in his eyes. None of us knows at what point he even realized someone was taking his picture.

Anyway, that's just my opinion.

:)

I don't think you can read anything into an expression in a few clicks of a camera. Many of the razzis could be a long way from their subject and using telephoto lenses. GB might not have even known he was being photographed.

I agree, the 'razzie may be some distance away, and perhaps gone before G even knew he was there. I think G is having what he assumes is a moment to himself, relaxing, enjoying a nice day along the river in New York City.

As much as I love seeing all of the new Gerry photos, I just wish the razzi's would leave him be. Let him enjoy a moment to himself for once.

I agree, the 'razzie may be some distance away, and perhaps gone before G even knew he was there. I think G is having what he assumes is a moment to himself, relaxing, enjoying a nice day along the river in New York City.

I'm sure you're right ... I know when I think I'm alone and thinking to myself I make faces sometimes. :lol: I either catch myself or someone looks at me weird.

I wish they would leave him alone during these moments. But that's just me.

I'll bet that he expects it to some degree. I can imagine that whenever he seems to be looking dead on to the camera, the photog has shouted out his name and that might perturb him a little.

When you go in to the wild and you're photographing the bear in his natural habitat, you probably shouldn't yell out, "hey Mr. Bear, look over here!" Photo session is over and you better be prepared to run!

D