Gerard Butler GALS

New Gallery pics??

Okay, so i noticed 3 new pics added to the gallery and on the left side of the site screen. He looks smokin of course, buuuut they are dated May 31st in West Hollywood. Ummmmm what about the pics in the tan shirt with him riding his bike in NEW YORK(where he is reported to be since the 29th and was at a NY party on the 1st) also on May 31st. Now I know Gerry is good and special and actually pretty magical that he travels alot and lives on both coasts, buuuut how the hell could he be walking around in CA and riding a bike in NY on the same day!

Enquiring minds are scratching their heads over this lol, but Im guessing the pics are tagged wrong (or is there a West Hollywood in NY :confused: what? Im just asking lol).

I've corrected the date for the album to May 28, 2009.

:ty:

~Barb

Funny, I was going to post the same question.

The pics dated 5.31 from West Hollywood are smokin, but too small OMG, what a tease!!!!! Are these recent? Also, did anyone catch the pics of G with Lolita from TMZ? He was in his convertible (had to be LA) with Lolita (who got so big) on his lap. Too adorable. I think that might have been recent as well.

G- a man of mystery! :wuv:

Edited by sav8821

I think the picture of him with Lolita in the car with him was photoshopped. She's way to out of proportion (head and body too big) for a petite pug (the one in the car looked more like a standard sized pug, and Lolita is a petite variety. Also, her coloring is fawn colored, much lighter - almost a beigy/gray color, as opposed to the pug in the car with Gerry which was a darker tan color. It all looks photoshopped for the sake of the clip/blog. Just my opinion, but that's how it seems.

Hopefully, someone will be able to convert the three new pictures to a reasonable size, rather than the thumbnail size they are now. These could have been made in LA on the day before he left LA to fly to NYC. But they could not be from the 31st...May be that can be cleared up as well.

Tense

I'm thinking the dates are according to the source of the pics. I've no doubt that Barb noticed this when she uploaded the pics to the gallery.

I'm fantasizing that Gerry has morphed into multiple Gerry's. Wouldn't that be awesome? I'd want at least one of him to reside in the southeastern portion of the US, though! :lol::pant:

I'm just enjoying the pics and trying not to put the GPS to work! ;)

:funnyup: i know Katie but it had me questioning my sanity (which I do quite often actually) when I saw West hollywood pics and NY pics dated the same one on top of the other. and I have to agree. BIGGER IS BETTER lol

I'm thinking the dates are according to the source of the pics. I've no doubt that Barb noticed this when she uploaded the pics to the gallery.

I'm fantasizing that Gerry has morphed into multiple Gerry's. Wouldn't that be awesome? I'd want at least one of him to reside in the southeastern portion of the US, though! :lol::pant:

I'm just enjoying the pics and trying not to put the GPS to work! ;)

Yes, please can we multiply him like in the movie with Michael Keaton? :D

I really need one right now! :tantrum:

I feel that would be the only solution to my misery. :bonk:

If the can clone a sheep, by golly, they can clone Gerry...who do we have to see to have this done????? LOLOLOL...I know, I know, but it is a lovely thought, isn't it? Just think how many thousands of Gerrys would have to be cloned to satisfy his fans....might take a while...I love the thought of it, though....

Tense

Speaking of the movie Multiplicity, I wonder what Gerry's multiples would be like? Just some food for thought!

Speaking of the movie Multiplicity, I wonder what Gerry's multiples would be like? Just some food for thought!

Must ... resist ... filthy ... response ... :perverted:

:funnyup: Glad I wasn't the only one thinking that.

Oh, and the pictures were purdy too. :D

Edited by stacie-in-nebraska

Now remember, in the movie Multiplicity", each subsequent "copy", like paper copies, deteriorates a bit. ( not as sharp as the original ) We could end up with "Slighty Serious Gerry", Slighty Silly Gerry, Slighty Sleazy Gerry, Slighty Sloppy Gerry, and the absolute worst copy of the batch......Seriously, Silly,Sleazy, Sloppy Gerry. Kinda like the Steve Martin Character in "The Jerk"....when he's wandering around in his bath robe...chair over arm..lamp in hand..muttering about all he needs in life is the chair, the lamp & some other insanely odd items. Aw dang!! I just got a mental picture of Mr. G that way...........pretty darn pitiful, but endearing as all hail!!!! AWWWWWWW!!!! ( has a tattered flannel robe, open over shamrock printed boxers, one sock kinda falling down around one ankle, fuzzy stuffed pug slippers, crumpled undershirt, major scruff going on the cheeks, hair sticking out in a multitude of directions, couple books sticking out of robe pockets, sad pitiful look on his face, half full paper Starbuck coffee cup clutched in one hand. again...AWWW!!! )

Edited by Miss S

Now remember, in the movie Multiplicity", each subsequent "copy", like paper copies, deteriorates a bit. ( not as sharp as the original ) We could end up with "Slighty Serious Gerry", Slighty Silly Gerry, Slighty Sleazy Gerry, Slighty Sloppy Gerry, and the absolute worst copy of the batch......Seriously, Silly,Sleazy, Sloppy Gerry. Kinda like the Steve Martin Character in "The Jerk"....when he's wandering around in his bath robe...chair over arm..lamp in hand..muttering about all he needs in life is the chair, the lamp & some other insanely odd items. Aw dang!! I just got a mental picture of Mr. G that way...........pretty darn pitiful, but endearing as all hail!!!! AWWWWWWW!!!! ( has a tattered flannel robe, open over shamrock printed boxers, one sock kinda falling down around one ankle, fuzzy stuffed pug slippers, crumpled undershirt, major scruff going on the cheeks, hair sticking out in a multitude of directions, couple books sticking out of robe pockets, sad pitiful look on his face, half full paper Starbuck coffee cup clutched in one hand. again...AWWW!!! )

You forgot the little paddle and ball thingy.

D

You forgot the little paddle and ball thingy.

D

:doh: Gotta have the ball & paddle!!! Not complete without the ball & paddle.

THOUGHT.....Wonder if Mr. G has ever tried to "work" one of those things??? Personally, I usually bean myself in the head trying to "work" it. :stars::p:p:p:p

Okay ya'll have finally succeeded in confusing me :lmao: One minute we're talking about photos, then multiples and now paddles? Goodness ladies... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, alright now that my ever widening arse has fallen off of my chair I must say I absolutely LOVE the new pics :)