Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
shirsan

Does Gerry still have Lolita?

I've asked this question before and gotten no answer. The

post about Lolita brings it up again. Would someone who

knows please tell me whether or not Gerry still has Lolita.

I had read somewhere that he gave her to his nieces in

in Scotland. Is that true or does he still have her?

I haven't seen him with her lately.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I moved Sandy's post to start a new thread, since it's a different topic!

:)

That'd be nice if he gave her to his nieces in Scotland b/c he is SO busy and it is hard to travel with her.

But I also hope he kept her.

They were so in love and cute together. I can't see it being too easy to not have her.

I'm guessing you didn't get an answer before because none of us knew what the scoop was. :confused:

It was cute seeing the pic of her the other day. But being a dog owner myself, I actually kinda hope that she's living with his family in some capacity these days. Doggies need their families around all the time and the man does a lot of traveling for sure.

Just my opinion!

I tend to agree with you Jilly...I think he realized that because of how busy he's been and how much traveling he has been doing he might have left Lolita in the care of his family members...this way he can still stay in touch as to how she's doing and he is still able to visit her when time allows! Being a dog lover (well all animals) in my opinion it's probably the best way to go right now!

:wave: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

I tend to agree with you Jilly...I think he realized that because of how busy he's been and how much traveling he has been doing he might have left Lolita in the care of his family members...this way he can still stay in touch as to how she's doing and he is still able to visit her when time allows! Being a dog lover (well all animals) in my opinion it's probably the best way to go right now!

He has a house/home in LA and so I would think probably has a live-in housekeeper. Perhaps she/he looks after Lolita when Gerry is travelling, etc. I really cannot see Gerry giving her away, he has had her from when she was a puppy and seems to really love her.

I understand what you mean robyn but sometimes when you love someone (in this case a pet) enough you want whats best for them... I still suspect Lolita is with a family member and Gerry will have lots of access to her! I've always had little fur babies and let's face it they are like our children...but I was lucky because I could be with them most of the time!

I'm guessing you didn't get an answer before because none of us knew what the scoop was. :confused:

It was cute seeing the pic of her the other day. But being a dog owner myself, I actually kinda hope that she's living with his family in some capacity these days. Doggies need their families around all the time and the man does a lot of traveling for sure.

Just my opinion!

What picture of her the other day? I have not seen a pic of her in a

long time. I did hear that there was a pic of her and him in the

car but that it wasn't really her, a trick photography thing or

something to that effect.

I hope he has her with him. He loves her so, and pets are wonderful

company when you're close like they are. I'm sure he has someone

trustworthy to keep her when she can't travel with him, which was

only to Scotland, I think. He has taken care of her for several

years now, and she never seemed to be any the less happy when

we saw them together. Just saying, I know he loves her and loves

having her with him. I just hoped the rumors about her giving him

up are not true.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Hmmm, I can't seem to locate it at the moment. I hadn't heard it was a fake but :confused:

My own thoughts are that he would do whatever he thought was right for her, whatever the decision may be.

I believe the photo is real but it's hard to tell how old it is. It may be from last year or older. It's in the last TMZ thing from his LAC exit. The one they prepared for the show, not the one with crazy lady.

jane

I believe the photo is real but it's hard to tell how old it is. It may be from last year or older. It's in the last TMZ thing from his LAC exit. The one they prepared for the show, not the one with crazy lady.

jane

I am in hopes Gerry has Lolita's best interest in mind. Most liklely by now the two of them have their everday schedules worked out. Maybe in time we will know how the little gal is doing and where it is she calls home. :stranger::lolita:

TMZ ran a photo of him with Lolita on his lap in his car while he was still in LA on his recent stay. They, of course, used the pic as an opportunity to intimate he uses her to attract women.

He obviously still has access to her, whether she stays with a good friend or is cared for at his home in LA by a full-time housekeeper. I think most celebs who own homes have someone there all the time to keep the property safe. Unless someone is going to be in another place for a long time, I always think it's not good to fly doggies from place to place. Flying cargo must be awful. My daughter and her husband flew their two greyhounds to Germany, but they will be there another six years.

On most planes you can fly your pet with you, if they will fit under

the seat. Lolly is small enough to fit under his seat or his feet. May

not be comfortable for him, but I'm sure he flies 1st class and that

most airlines he flies would allow him to put her in the seat next to him

after take off. Also, you can buy a ticket for them and fly them in their

own seat unless something has changed. I'm sure he isn't worrying

about the price of a ticket these days.

I hope they are together. She is obviously a LOVED companion and lots

of company for him. Unconditional love is a wonderful thing.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

On most planes you can fly your pet with you, if they will fit under

the seat. Lolly is small enough to fit under his seat or his feet. May

not be comfortable for him, but I'm sure he flies 1st class and that

most airlines he flies would allow him to put her in the seat next to him

after take off. Also, you can buy a ticket for them and fly them in their

own seat unless something has changed. I'm sure he isn't worrying

about the price of a ticket these days.

I hope they are together. She is obviously a LOVED companion and lots

of company for him. Unconditional love is a wonderful thing.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I remember reading something about a fan (not sure if it was a GAL) who saw Gerry in Philly and specifically asked him about Lolita. Gerry told her that Lolita was being very well cared for whilst he was busy filming in Philly. I kind of took that to mean he was indicating that he was only temporarily separated from her or maybe even that she was actually in Philly with him and being cared for by someone there whilst he was on set.

I also read somewhere I think that he does fly with her and she is allowed to be next to him. i know, I read far too much about Gerry LOL.