Gerard Butler GALS

Massimo Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC - 6/3

:galdown::galdown::galdown:

http://www.wireimage.com/ItemListings.aspx...5380&nbc1=1

OMFG I am in love all over again. Gerry attending Massimo Ferragamo Cocktail Party in New York yesterday. No wonder Producer Hilary Shor has a smile on her face at pic 30(36 in total) the man is beautiful and she looks like the cat who got the cream :drool1::wuv: .

Also Pic 2 has to be one of the most beautiful pics I have seen of him.

Moira

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know when Gerry really makes an effort and he's had a few events over the last 6 months or so ie Dubai, Golden Globes, Inauguration and the Oscars nobody comes close to looking as good as him in a suit or tux :pant::drool1::wuv:

Be still my beating heart :wuv::wuv:

Moira

Do you know when Gerry really makes an effort... nobody comes close to looking as good as him in a suit or tux :pant::drool1::wuv:

Posted Image

Thanks for the find!

Yes, Mr. G does a body good. :wuv: SIGH!!!

His suits always have great lines. Very well tailored.

Okay...somebody call out the mop boys. They're going to be working double shifts today with these new pics posted. hee hee hee

Do you know when Gerry really makes an effort and he's had a few events over the last 6 months or so ie Dubai, Golden Globes, Inauguration and the Oscars nobody comes close to looking as good as him in a suit or tux :pant::drool1::wuv:

Be still my beating heart :wuv::wuv:

Moira

Holy Mother!

The second picture!!! That's my man.

This is really too much form me to take in the morning at the office. You should see my face; it is bright red. :bonk:

Help!!

I honestly cannot see how anybody could ever find any real fault in this amazingly gorgeous man...he always looks amazing, no matter what he has on. I have always said that Gerry could go from grunge to glam better than anybody I have ever seen. He's just clearly and honestly the most drop dead gorgeous man on the planet and is able to pull off wearing anything, anywhere, anytime....He has that "it" quality that not many have anymore, and the way he carries himself, the air of confidence and assurity that he has, it all comes through and it doesn't matter what he is wearing, he's Gerry and Gerry is the epitome of wondefulness. I know this is just my opinion, but some things cant be denied. These newest set of pictures from the Massimo Ferragama event just reinforces the fact that he has what nobody else has...and that second picture is worth 10,000 words....I don't know how he does it, but every day he wakes up, he's more gorgeous than he was the day before. I know some have a difficult time with the fact that he's getting older, and he's changing some...it happens to all of us, at least we all should hope it does. But Gerry is aging so well, he has left the soft, little boy looks from POTO, and has come into his own in the past 5-6 years and has grown into the rugged, gorgeouslly handsome man we see today. If he's this gorgeous at 40, I cannot wait until he's 50!!!! He just gets better and better. Age is definitely NOT his enemy....it's serving him very well....They say life begins at 40...and Gerry is only jut beginning....

Tense

These pics are just :drool1:

I agree that he is getting better looking with age. Men, in many cases do! Gerry was always handsome, but his look in the last several years is more mature (I don't mean that as old) and more manly, hunky. I do think he was sweet and adorable during POTO, but I never noticed him until Nims Island, LOL!!!! I went to see it with my nieces and I fell in love. Since then I've watched many of his movies and I find him hottest in Nims, RnR and PSILY than POTO, Timeline, or the Tomb Raider movie. I do however think he was at his hottest in Dear Frankie. I really look forward to Gamer (I think he looks amazing in the trailer!).

Anyway, back to these new photos.........he is just so handsome and manly. I love him :kiss:

Edited by sav8821

Somebody has been getting some sun!

:thud: :thud:

He looks absolutely fantastic and happy!!!

Look at that smile.

Devilishly handsome.

He ALWAYS rocks the suit, I love the color of the tie on him.

ETA: What is Massimo Ferragamo? :lol:

GETTYIMAGES HAS SO MUCH MORE PICS!!

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/88201549...23%2c84985602|0

Just Jared is on top of things.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/06/04/ge...tler-ferragamo/

He always seems to have cuts on his hands :lol:

Gorgeous and HQ from JJ.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by BaileyS

Thank You Moira and Bailey!! Oh and Just Jared too! He does look handsome as ever and BTW...I thought I saw a touch of the gray in the scruff too!! Hotsy Totsy! Isn't it funny how we all think the gray is "HOT"?

:wave: Frannie

He looks AMAZING!!!! I just love him in a suit and tie, I'm especially loving the scruff...:galdown::heat::thud:

I must behave myself now :lmao: Never in my life have I seen a more beautiful man :)

He looks AMAZING!!!! I just love him in a suit and tie, I'm especially loving the scruff...:galdown::heat::thud:

I must behave myself now :lmao: Never in my life have I seen a more beautiful man :)

Yes, Yes! I have never-ever seen s more beautiful, sensitive, talented and manly man in one person.

You said it Izza!

You know, I'm not a "dress" kind of gal but I'm lovin' that red one in the pic with Gerry! I could pull that one off I think! Wonder what something like that would set me back?

D