Gerard Butler GALS

Massimo Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC - 6/3

I agree with all of the posts! He is one drop dead, hot, handsome man! The best pictures of him are the ones where he is smiling. Sigh. I'm at work right now and I'm trying not to embarrass myself by drooling. By the way, Gerry could be dressed in a burlap sack and still look good. lol.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the dress too D. I'm liking Gerry's tie to go with it. It works well together, don't ya think? I'm liking it. And, yes Gerry looks gooood!

Sally

He always seems to have cuts on his hands :lol:

Maybe he is doing some boxing in the gym?

Or he is clumsy with his hands like I am. I knock my hands into everything; knocked the diamond out from my ring many times.

The jeweler asked me once " What are you doing at home?" :rotflmao:

I like the dress too D. I'm liking Gerry's tie to go with it. It works well together, don't ya think? I'm liking it. And, yes Gerry looks gooood!

Sally

Yes, I was noticing that his tie matches and nothing I'd like better than "working well together" with Mr. B. (did I say that?)! Very color coordinating! I love the texture of tht tie, at least it looks like it would be interesting to touch, I mean I'd love to "feel it". Oh, come on! You know what I mean? Very unique tie indeed!

Love your rockin' kitty! Too cute!

D

Edited by GBPhanatic

Thanks for the photos! After so many recent photos of other kind (which of course are enjoyable, too), it is really pleasing to my eye to see Gerard looking so stylish in this wonderful looking outfit. He carries it so well.

Edited by Skatingfan03

A stunningly gorgeous man in a stunningly gorgeous suit and tie. Yummmmmy - lookin' exceptionally good there, Gerry! Too bad I don't have time to really go through ALL the pictures and admire each one - I will have to do that later tonight, after work, when I can give them the attention they so deserve!! :yummy:

:wave:

Hello!

Thanks for these beautiful pictures, it makes our day, he's so more handsome than ever, simply irresistible!!!!!! "Very beau bonhomme", sorry, it means very beautiful, handsome!!!!

We love you Gerard!!!!

Josée

We have a lot of very well-dressed people in this room," he said graciously, referencing the divine near-megastar Gerard Butler, who had the ladies in the room all aflutter

DIVINE MEGASTAR is right!!

:cunning:

He just leaves any room he enters with women in a flutter doesn't he?

They all have GALs.

ETA: I wonder how many he actually spoke to :lol: They just saw him and BAM! They addicted.

Edited by BaileyS

Gerry looks beautiful, as always. His scruff looks wonderful; I love the gray poking through. And I really really like the tie!

Megastar! It's about freakin' time someone noticed!

In the Getty Images I saw Marc Abrams wearing a similar color tie (he's a hottie lawyer/newscaster for The Today Show!). I like this picture:

Posted Image

That woman has GALS for sure!!

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

doesn't matter who you are...IF you are a female he is going to have this affect:

Gerard Butler, who had the ladies in the room all aflutter

:drool1::funnyup:

And what's this "near" magastar?? lol

"referencing the divine near-megastar Gerard Butler"

GASP!!! :omg2: Only NEAR!!??? :jawdrop: That's just SCANDALOUS!!!!!! We GALS know Mr. G is MUCH, MUCH more than merely NEAR!!! :gah: He's there!!!! :encore:

So almost NEAR "megastar" on the scale would be somewhere just between SUPER and MEGA since mega is bigger than super so then near would put him somewhere at the top of super just almost mega. That makes sense. That's quite a leap!

D

OMG!!!!! When I saw the smiling picture, I was chewing a piece of gum, and I SWALLOWED IT@ I must have breathed in a big intake of air!!!!! How handsome can he get!!!!!!!!!!!!I have been worrying about him due to the June 10th date, and I am so happy that he is looking so $@$#!@$# handsome!!!!!!I love what the article says, as well!!!! "Divine".."megastar"...all the women drooling over him...How can one man encompass the intelligence, sexiness, gorgeousness, scampishness, dignity, humor, and the essence of what Gerard is???? I'm going through reams of paper printing these pictures, and the smiling pic is now my wallpaper!!!!! (It has now replaced one of the Golden Globes tux ones)...Thank , Gals, and all who let me see the Butler..ahhhh.. It's time for another piece of gum to stop the drool... I do love him..

Betsy

Gerry looks beautiful, as always. His scruff looks wonderful; I love the gray poking through. And I really really like the tie!

In the Getty Images I saw Marc Abrams wearing a similar color tie (he's a hottie lawyer/newscaster for The Today Show!). I like this picture:

Posted Image

Lisa

BTW, it's Dan Abrams...newscaster and whatever else.

:wuv:

Lisa

BTW, it's Dan Abrams...newscaster and whatever else.

:wuv:

OMG it is! :lmao: You know who Mark Abrams is? MY COUSIN. MarK Abraham Cohen. OMG.

OK DAN Abrams is a cutie, though! He's the legal analyst for the Today Show.

Ah 2 legal minds together bet there were a few interesting conversations going on.

Lisa somebody on another site said didn't JJ Abrams looks small next to Gerry :funnyup:

Does anybody else think Ferrogamo Men's Creative Director Massimiliano Giornetti looks similar to the guy who went to the Dubai Atlantis Hotel opening with Gerry. It probably isn't him but when I first saw him in these pics I just felt he looked similar.

Moira

I'm always amazed at all the "fashion" events Gerry attends. I wonder what the criteria for getting an invitation to these things is? I sometimes think about it and muse that either Gerry turns down no invitation to anything or he is sure to attend where free food and stuff is going to be handed out! :funnyup:

D

Edited by GBPhanatic

I'm always amazed at all the "fashion" events Gerry attends. I wonder what the criteria for getting an invitation to these things is? I sometimes think about it and muse that either Gerry turns down no invitation to anything or he is sure to attend where free food and stuff is going to be handed out! :funnyup:

D

I think that he attends because these parties are "normal"; not too much craziness.

Maybe he wants to be informed of the latest fashion trends? :cunning:

I think alot has to do with his height and build and he aint a short arse skinny bloke like half of Hollywood's supposed hunks at the moment. He is a tall manly man with the looks of the hunks from Golden Era. Where men were men and they didn't have a skinnier waste than me :funnyup:

Moira

My oh my! Be still my beating heart! What a handsome man! All those close-ups. He more than made up for not allowing pictures at the Calvin Klein party! I still like him in a t-shirt & jeans though!