Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

Agenda updated

The Agenda has been updated! Click here

thank you to all the Admins and Mods who worked to get this done!

:rose:

Thanks, Barb! I was hoping there would be a showing of Dear Frankie! I'm looking forward to that siggy workshop too. I hope it's not too late to sign up for the facebook workshop. Can't wait to see everyone there!

:vegasbaby:

Thank you to the Mod Squad for rounding out the weekend. Now if I can only figure out which things to do.....ah, I guess I'll just fly by the seat of me pants!

:funnyup: You mean your GERRY pants?! :spit:

:funnyup: You mean your GERRY pants?! :spit:

My lips are sealed! :funnyup:

I think Deb should bring the pants to Vegas. Then I think time should be set aside for "Pant's Petting Hour"!

Suzie

I think Deb should bring the pants to Vegas. Then I think time should be set aside for "Pant's Petting Hour"!

Suzie

You're so funny Suzie!

But seriously, if I let everyone touch Gerry's pants, then they wouldn't smell like him anymore. Heck, even I don't touch them much!

The Agenda has been updated! Click here

thank you to all the Admins and Mods who worked to get this done!

:rose:

Barb,

I'm supposed to be a "vendor" selling my books and jewelry. When would I be scheduled to do that? Thanks!

Early on in the planning there was mention of a pajama party. Is that still on?

I'll be driving "Da Bomb" with the pants. I'll see she gets to Vegas with them. Whether she shares is totally up to her. I think she could make a mint for charity with those

pants. lol

Sally

I have a bottle of Jo Malone Nutmeg & Ginger cologne.

Do you think peeps would put change or cash in a jar (for charity of course!) to get a spritz or two of Gerry's essence? :drool1::yummy:

If so, I'll have to set up somewhere with good ventilation. Don't want to nauseate those with allergies. :wuv:

Not sure about the pajama party, Sally, but I'm sure you could wear your PJ's to the hospitality suite! We'll make a party out of it!

Early on in the planning there was mention of a pajama party. Is that still on?

Sally

Not sure about the pajama party, Sally, but I'm sure you could wear your PJ's to the hospitality suite! We'll make a party out of it!

:funnyup::pointy:

Yeah -- we had a kinda off the cuff PJ party last year in the hospitality suite -- was GREATNESS!!! - we watched PS I Love You

OOOO and the year before with 300

HUH i guess we do Do the PJ thing -- HAHAHAH

See ya'll there :kiss::wuv:

Binkie