Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Attends Hangover Premier in NYC 6/4

Saw on IMDB Gerry attended The Hangover Premiere at The Cinema Society and Details in New York 6/4

http://www.rexfeatures.com/live/2009/06/04...w_york,_america

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.a...p;src=standard#

http://www.daylife.com/photo/0beJ80c13AdXk?q=Gerard+Butler

Looking very nice Mr Butler - I have a feeling this film will be just up your alley :funnyup: It looks hysterical from the previews I have seen.

Moira

Wow, just wow.

Look at that man.

:heat:

His hair, his face, the whole outfit.

ETA: This just makes me even more excited for 'Bounty Hunter' b/c if he is giong to look like that with that hair... :thud:

Thank you Patrick McMullen.

These are TO DIE FOR!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

But these. OMG I hate watermarks.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by BaileyS

Yes, Bailey....I too dislike watermarks! Pesky, bothersome little "thingys". GRRRRR!!!!

Hugs to all ya GALS!! It's Friday!! WOO HOO!!!

Well, if I had known.....I would have gone to NYC last night. Damn.

Anyway; love Gerry of course but this film looks pretty horrible. :boohoo:

Keeping very nice company I see, Will Arnett, Zack Braff, and Bradley Cooper. I rather adore Will Arnett, not in a crush like way but he is very funny, plus he’s married to Amy Poeler whom I also adore.

But Mr. Butler, I want to talk to you sir, there ought to be a law against you wondering around New York City looking so good!

Mr. B is really "spoiling" us lately with all these new pics! It's almost been every day hasn't it? "Gerry, thank you so much! You're being soooo goooood to us! Love you!" :kisswink:

Thanks Moira and Bailey!

Delene

Thank you so much Moira and Bails!

Gerry looks rather :drool1: and totally outshines those other blokes!

Yes, he outshines them and any others for that matter both inside and outside.

Go Gerry!

:kisswink:

When I first heard about this movie I figured it is SOOOO not something I want to see, but I was listening to Nell the Movie Mom on the radio this morning and she made it sound pretty darned hilarious. It might end up being (for me) along the lines of There's Something About Mary. I avoided seeing that for the longest time but so many people told me it was funny that I had to see it and it was freaking hilarious. So, I may wait for a couple of my friends to see this one and see what they think of it, but it does sound pretty funny.

As for Gerry - oh ya baby lookin' MY-T-FINE!!!!!!

I'm going to see "The Hangover" because my husband thinks it looks funny. And actually I do too. (Ed Helms -- the actor who had his real dental implant removed for the film! -- described it as a complete male fantasy as far as he's concerned, because in his experience bachelors' parties are usually lame. :) )

I'll bet Gerry enjoyed the film a lot.

When I first heard about this movie I figured it is SOOOO not something I want to see, but I was listening to Nell the Movie Mom on the radio this morning and she made it sound pretty darned hilarious. It might end up being (for me) along the lines of There's Something About Mary. I avoided seeing that for the longest time but so many people told me it was funny that I had to see it and it was freaking hilarious. So, I may wait for a couple of my friends to see this one and see what they think of it, but it does sound pretty funny.

Susan,

My problem is that I absolutely did not like the Mary movie either. :bonk:

I have a very strange sense of humor, or as my hubby would say: " No sense of humor", which is not true.

Also, I can only watch Gerry movies at the moment. No hope for me, right? :inshade:

If you do go to see it you must wait til the end. I am not sure if it is running through the credits or after but there are apparently pics of what happened during their lost hours and apparently there are a few WTF hilarious moments.

Moira

Gerry looks so good! I'll bet he loved the movie! One nice smile but the rest of the pictures he looks a little annoyed.