Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

6/4 - Gerard Butler Knows Why they have chickens at bachelor parties

Ok, that's why guys date "chicks", and when women get together they are referred to as the "hen house." Well...cluck me. LOL I want a "cluck you siggy." LOL Oh, I just laid an egg.

I need to practice my clucking.....bok, bok, bok, buck . I need a buck (stud)

Sally

Edited by cybrsal

That's twice today you've made me ROFLMFAOAS!

"CLLLLUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!"

:funnyup: at church we have a group of us we nicknamed the royal hens...now, I'm never going to think of us the same again... :lmao:

Hey Cheryl don't leave me out of the chicken making siggies :lmao:

I too love it when he drops the F-bomb.

Sally- I literally fell off of my chair from laughing so damn hard. :lol::funnyup:

Barb- Thanks for the article honey.

But yes now we know why he wears the rooster hat hehe, is it bad I have a tongue ring with a rooster on the top ball? :lmao:

:funnyup: at church we have a group of us we nicknamed the royal hens...now, I'm never going to think of us the same again...

There's something so wrong about that image now ... :lmao:

I have to ...

Posted Image

Edited by phoenixgirl

Not to change the subject off the chicken, well maybe a little, but I just saw Gerry on TMZ coming out of this premiere and I don't know if it was because the paps were out in force or what but he looked upset. I'm sure the moment he sees a pap with a camera in his face, it dredges up bad feelings and it shows on his face!

He needs to employ an old Cherokee remedy by wearing a medicine bag around his neck filled with Elk dung. That not only keeps the evil spirits away but will most likely keep the paps away as well! ;)

D

Not to change the subject off the chicken, well maybe a little, but I just saw Gerry on TMZ coming out of this premiere and I don't know if it was because the paps were out in force or what but he looked upset. I'm sure the moment he sees a pap with a camera in his face, it dredges up bad feelings and it shows on his face!

He needs to employ an old Cherokee remedy by wearing a medicine bag around his neck filled with Elk dung. That not only keeps the evil spirits away but will most likely keep the paps away as well! ;)

D

I heard it was because they asked him a stupid question ... which is par for the course. I honestly wish they would leave him alone.

He looks so good in the posed pics. That's good enough for me. Just wish the stupid watermarks were gone!!! Especially on the one where he's smiling. :wuv:

:funnyup: at church we have a group of us we nicknamed the royal hens...now, I'm never going to think of us the same again...

There's something so wrong about that image now ... :lmao:

I have to ...

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee311/n...icken_dance.gif

Dang it Lisa! Now I just hit my arse on the floor cuz I was laughing too hard!!!

I'm sorry, but I'm laughing so hard right now I haven't even gotten to the original article!

I just got back from an all day thing where they served *clucking* KFC!!!!

I have to go read this article now.

AND ANYONE PLANNING A HEN PARTY ----- CALL ME, I'll jump a plane, a hedge, a fence, - a Gerry- to get there!

Jill :bigone:

D

Hey, I have plenty of Elk dung on my property. Should I send Gerry some? I would if it would keep the Paps away from him!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

OH MY GERARD!

You are sooooooooooooo hilarious ya wee tike, :whome2:

That's chicken off next weeks menu,

hugs,

Anna X

Scots refer to women as hens. We have a local Glaswegian musician we love to see and he uses that term affectionately (or at least it always seemed affectionately) towards his regular female fans. I'm not sure if I'd ask him about chickens at bachelor parties after he told us how wildly insane his wedding was!!

This man is brilliant. He says whatever the rest of us are thinking. He never ceases to entertain and I'm in awe of his ability to remain calm around all this publicity. Gerry, I'm here for you baby!!!

Yes Susan I refer to alot of my female friends as hen - it works great if you are drunk and have forgotten their name :funnyup:

It is done in a very affectionate manner and I doubt any Scottish woman would take offence if she was called hen instead of her real name.

Moira

My husband used to call me "heifer" which I didn't appreciate. Don't ya just love all this "farm humor"?

I heard it was because they asked him a stupid question ... which is par for the course. I honestly wish they would leave him alone.

He looks so good in the posed pics. That's good enough for me. Just wish the stupid watermarks were gone!!! Especially on the one where he's smiling. :wuv:

I usually enjoy watching TMZ and their little parody "subtler Butler" or whatever is kinda cute and Gerry should be flattered that at least they wrote a little song for him! I don't recall anyone else getting that kind of recognition! But I do think I heard someone, perhaps Harvey, or one of the other insecure males refer to him as a male "slut". That ticked me off. I won't watch it if they are going to dis him. That's uncalled for really. Just because females gravitate to him, doesn't mean he's doin' em! I get sick of the label. By the look on Gerry's face, he's sick of it too. They're all just little jealous and it is like Harvey or someone said, "he doesn't need to do anything to attrack women". That part they did get right!

Hey, I have plenty of Elk dung on my property. Should I send Gerry some? I would if it would keep the Paps away from him!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I bet you do! When we lived at 9200 feet, they crossed right down through our property and sometimes bedded down in the grass! I never collected any for my medicine bag, which has hung in my car for years. It's filled with sage, which is for good health. Perhaps I should present Gerry with one along with the book! The down side for Gerry is that it will probably keep the women at bay as well! I'll bring the bag, you bring the dung! :funnyup:

Love,

Delene

Oh, by the way, Kathy, it has to be from a "bull" elk or a stag! So you'll have to catch him in the act! Sorry! :confused::bleh:

Delene,

where is that on TMZ? I cannot find it.

I too am getting sick of these stupid remarks and idiotic labels. He is way too sensitive for this showbiz crap.

The conversation seems to getting a little foul here! :lalala: Love his off the wall remarks and it's so funny when he catches himself...after the fact! The F bomb doesn't bother me either ....I can cuss with the best of em... Now the effin the chicken thing??? That's a whoooooole nuther story! And I have some serious questions about it....like how in the Hell does one hold the Ch...................................Oh never mind? :p Anyway, this sounds like a Hen house just waiting for the "prize Co Rooster to show up! Count this Hen in!! Cluuuuck!

:cunning: Frannie

Oh Frannie! I think you just stumbled upon something!

We NEED Hen House Cards to go with out Trading Cards and Siggy Piggy Cards

Bailey? You up for it??

I wanna be "Gerry's Henna Hen" #210 to match my Trading Card.

Oh Frannie! I think you just stumbled upon something!

We NEED Hen House Cards to go with out Trading Cards and Siggy Piggy Cards

Bailey? You up for it??

I wanna be "Gerry's Henna Hen" #210 to match my Trading Card.

I LOVE THAT idea!!! Hen House cards ... pairrfect. Gerry's Clucking Hens ... :lmao:

Hen House cards! Pairfect! I want the name "Gerry's Henrietta Hen"

Sally

Delene,

where is that on TMZ? I cannot find it.

I too am getting sick of these stupid remarks and idiotic labels. He is way too sensitive for this showbiz crap.

It was just a brief snippet last night. I was rather shocked when I saw it because usually they do the little parody whenever they get some photo op with him but because there were no females around him and he was just signing some autographs, he never spoke to anyone. He seemed very disgruntled (and I don't blame him). Also, it might have been removed per request. Someone called him a male "slut" and I think that was waaaaay out of line!

Well lets just change our name from GALS to the "Coop" why don't we? NOT! You guys shouldn't "encourage" him! Today it may only be a chicken but tomorrow, it could be a duck and I don't even want to think of all the possibilities with THAT? :funnyup:

D

This was my last "fowl" joke!

Scots refer to women as hens. We have a local Glaswegian musician we love to see and he uses that term affectionately (or at least it always seemed affectionately) towards his regular female fans. I'm not sure if I'd ask him about chickens at bachelor parties after he told us how wildly insane his wedding was!!

They do in Northern Ireland as well...I have been "my hen" to Paddy (a very dear friend of ours) for almost 40 years...lol...when I call and he answers the phone it's always "ahhhhh my hen....Suuuuuusen, what about cha luv? So if we're getting hen names mine has to be "My Hen" ... lol

I realize the scottish definition is something favorable but here's the dictionary's version.

hen

hen [hen]

(plural hens)

n

1. agriculture chicken: an adult female chicken

2. birds female bird: any adult female bird

3. marine biology female aquatic animal: the female of some aquatic animals, for example, the octopus, crab, and lobster

4. offensive term: an offensive term that deliberately insults a woman’s personality, activity, and age (dated)

[Old English henn . Ultimately from an Indo-European word with the basic meaning “to sing” that is also the ancestor of Latin cantare (source of English canticle and chant).]

-hen·nish, adj

-hen·nish·ly, adv

-hen·nish·ness, n

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

D