Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

6/4 - Gerard Butler Knows Why they have chickens at bachelor parties

I still do not know how this happened or how is this possible or what's going on but definitely enjoying the benefits of it. This was perfect timing for me and must have significant meaning.

You'll get no argument from us!! Most of the active members on this site will tell you stories of how something started out as a simple (HA!) lusting, and evolved into friendships that will last a lifetime. I've said it a zillion times: My life is inherently more fulfilled as a result of the friendships I've made here. I know, to the CORE OF MY SOUL, that fateful google search back in 2006, brought me here for reasons I don't think I've yet finished discovering! I hope you find a "zone" within these hallowed halls which you find equally as rewarding and gratifying.

... Most of us know him very well.

I respectfully disagree. I don't think we "know him" at all. I think a great many of us know the PERSONA he projects. I'm of the opinion that all those fleeting moments of public wittiness, goofiness, generosity, moodiness, melancholy, etc. are mere glimpses into the "real" Gerard Butler. Personally, I don't care. I enjoy what he puts out there. (hehehe I said "puts out"!) Physically, he's a product of "genetic lightning" and visually flips my lusting switch (through no fault of his own -- nor mine, for that matter). Mentally, he "entertains me" and I don't really care that he's a bit of a f*ck up. When he's "on" he's capable of making me wet my pants laughing or can bring me to tears with his generosity. Conversely, I can see where he's a bit of an arse when "in his element" as he calls it. Nonetheless, I appreciate that he's managed to keep his private life ... well ... private.

I will say that it's nice to see the "smile go all the way to his eyes" in this last round of pictures. It's been a long time since we've seen the "old Gerry" making the rounds. Those mischievous eyes, surrounded by crows' feet, accented with greying temples ... makes my inner teen giggle lasciviously. :cunning:

Mo! :rotflmao:

I still do not know how this happened or how is this possible or what's going on but definitely enjoying the benefits of it. This was perfect timing for me and must have significant meaning.

You'll get no argument from us!! Most of the active members on this site will tell you stories of how something started out as a simple (HA!) lusting, and evolved into friendships that will last a lifetime. I've said it a zillion times: My life is inherently more fulfilled as a result of the friendships I've made here. I know, to the CORE OF MY SOUL, that fateful google search back in 2006, brought me here for reasons I don't think I've yet finished discovering! I hope you find a "zone" within these hallowed halls which you find equally as rewarding and gratifying.

... Most of us know him very well.

I respectfully disagree. I don't think we "know him" at all. I think a great many of us know the PERSONA he projects. I'm of the opinion that all those fleeting moments of public wittiness, goofiness, generosity, moodiness, melancholy, etc. are mere glimpses into the "real" Gerard Butler. Personally, I don't care. I enjoy what he puts out there. (hehehe I said "puts out"!) Physically, he's a product of "genetic lightning" and visually flips my lusting switch (through no fault of his own -- nor mine, for that matter). Mentally, he "entertains me" and I don't really care that he's a bit of a f*ck up. When he's "on" he's capable of making me wet my pants laughing or can bring me to tears with his generosity. Conversely, I can see where he's a bit of an arse when "in his element" as he calls it. Nonetheless, I appreciate that he's managed to keep his private life ... well ... private.

I will say that it's nice to see the "smile go all the way to his eyes" in this last round of pictures. It's been a long time since we've seen the "old Gerry" making the rounds. Those mischievous eyes, surrounded by crows' feet, accented with greying temples ... makes my inner teen giggle lasciviously. :cunning:

Mo! :rotflmao:

I can't disagree with a single word, Miss Spotty. And the answer to that question from so long ago, do the symptoms of GALS ever get easier, is still NO!!! And ain't that great! :lol:

I whole heartedly agree Holly. I think we like to think we know Gerry because we get so indepth in all things Gerry, reading every interview watching all his interviews we think we know everything there is to know about him, what he likes, dislikes, how he feels, what a look in a pic can mean if he aint smiling - I could go on and on. We analyze everything about him - alot of it is amusing while some of it goes above and beyond.

I don't believe for one minute it is all an act but I like what I see and that is why I "fell" for this big lovable oaf. I am sure there is alot we dont know about him - only what he has wanted us to know. If in time he shows traits that are the opposite of what I believe then I'd say he is a better actor than I gave credit for :pointy::funnyup:

Back to the chickens.

Moira

Heck, do we ever know anybody really? It's impossible to know someone to their core. Actors are the best at presenting what they want you to see. Maybe we wouldn't want to know too much anyway. Might not fit our ideals and then where would we be?

D

Heck, do we ever know anybody really? It's impossible to know someone to their core. Actors are the best at presenting what they want you to see. Maybe we wouldn't want to know too much anyway. Might not fit our ideals and then where would we be?

D

I would love to know too much about him. Really.

I would not care if it did not fit my ideals or whatever I created in my mind.

If he is only just a little of what I see or think, it is still very good for me. :bonk:

:jawdrop: OMYFREAKINGGOODNESS is this why all the talk of Chickens?! I have heard of farm boys um well in the general line of thought Gery was referring too with different species and vegetables or fruit, Goodness Gracious me and I have been down in that hen house a clucking away. I must be out of my mind. I'll be back though. Gerry, Ifin' I was your mama, a bar of ivory soap and your mouth would get acquainted, but alas I am not your mama. Seriously, dude is a hoot and a half. :hehe: I mean he stays stone cold sober and comes out with such as that. :embarassed::lalala:

I genuinely love that man just as sure as if we were kin folks.

Love,

Tracy

D

We'd be left with having to content ourselves with watching the movies over and over and over again. Oh, and staring at the pictures. Oh, and listening to our favorite interviews. Playing here with friends on GALS. Bummer. :lol:

Seriously, good points all around. :clap: Well said. :kisswink:

OMG! I'm just reading this now,how hilarious! his Scottish sense of humour...?

I hope he was joking lol!

thanks for the link :)