Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry in NYC on the way to Bounty Hunter filming

I don't think they actually sleep in their trailers, unless it's a nap. It's just their place to be when they don't have to be on set, isn't it?

Yes - it's just for the set.

Of course they don't sleep in their trailers.

Wait - GBPhanatic - you were kidding about that, right?

Then, where would he sleep?

D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they actually sleep in their trailers, unless it's a nap. It's just their place to be when they don't have to be on set, isn't it?

Yes - it's just for the set.

Of course they don't sleep in their trailers.

Wait - GBPhanatic - you were kidding about that, right?

Then, where would he sleep?

D

He would sleep in his apartment or a hotel if he was worried us crazy fangirls would follow him from the set. :funnyup:

Moira

Have you seen some Stars trailer Delene. They are like a home away from home and have every gadget you could possibly want. Will Smith's was amazing. And no they do not make him sleep in it unless he wants to :funnyup: unless you are a nobody on a picture all the fairly well known celebs have trailers to rest in and get privacy in between takes.

Moira

I live in the middle of no where freaking Missouri! I've seen some pretty fancy tractors though!

I'm sure they are nice but probably nothing compares to your own bed, not even a hotel.

So you know what Will Smith's trailer looks like, eh, Moira! You cheeky monkey!

Delene ;)

Thanks for the pics! Gerry's body looks beyond healthy!!

I have never seen a stars trailer during filming so I always just envision a regular trailer. LOL

Delene, stars don't sleep on the set. They go either home or to a hotel. Their trailers are just for where they go to rest, practice lines or whatever.

These pics definitely are on set as those are trailers to the right (Gerry's left).

Thanks again!

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

Hey Delene

I don't have pics but this might give you an idea and this was before he was a mega star.

http://www.cinema.com/news/item/1271/will-...ler-treat.phtml

Luxury lover Smith designed the 365 sq metre (1,200 sq ft) two- storey trailer, which features a state-of-the-art recording studio, a lounge which seats 20, a master bedroom, baby play room and two 1 metre (42-inch) TVs - and couldn't resist showing co-stars CHARLIZE THERON and MATT DAMON and director ROBERT REDFORD round his home on wheels.

Damon says, "It was amazing. I mean it's four times bigger than my first apartment in New York. "I kind of expected it to have a swimming pool and a golf range. I'm surprised they got it on wheels. " Smith says, "They're just jealous 'cos Will's got something they want bad." (KL/WNV/CPT)

Now I am sure Gerry's is a bit less posh - well alot less posh but I expect he was asked what he wanted in it and they provided as best they could. Don't know if it came with a revolving door though :pointy::funnyup:

Moira

Oh good lord, are those his abs that can be seen through his shirt in the pic with his hand up waving???? Can he get any more perfect?

I wonder if he'll be shirtless in any scenes from Bounty or whatever it ends up being called?

Gotta go check out that picture again.

He does look good doesn’t he? Regarding his hair I noticed in Shattered his hair was blown dry and straight, his hair seemed darker and thicker, which worked very well for his character. But in candid shots, taken during filming at some nightclub:

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/roles/boaw/.../boaw3.jpg.html

There he is with his curly hair all natural. Simple enough really, put head under shower, dry it off and go! For the look his has in this film, I guessing the hair stylist is using gel and styling those curls with a pick comb. This gives them that nice springy look.

I’m glad filming is underway. Be prepared for the tabloids to go crazy when JA starts filming!

Revolving door! :rotflmao: Like they say, "if that trailer's a rockin', don't come a knockin'! :lmao:

D

The Farmers Daughter Hotel across from The Grove where alot of us stayed for Cut/Nim's Island Premiere last year had great Do Not Disturb signs with something similar.

I brought a few back home with me :funnyup:

Moira

Revolving door! :rotflmao: Like they say, "if that trailer's a rockin', don't come a knockin'! :lmao:

D

The Farmers Daughter Hotel across from The Grove where alot of us stayed for Cut/Nim's Island Premiere last year had great Do Not Disturb signs with something similar.

I brought a few back home with me :funnyup:

Moira

Yeah, and you'd know it would have to come from somewhere called, "The Farmer's Daughter Hotel"! How apropos!

D

Very handsome pictures....I think the top of his hair looks a little like Drac hair only not quite as long.

I was thinking the same thing, Frannie.

His hair is SOOOO SEXY!!! :thud:

Posted Image

Oh good lord, are those his abs that can be seen through his shirt in the pic with his hand up waving????

Good eye and I think so!! :drool1:

Isn't that thing around that dude's neck some sort of a "light" gage or something? You know, the thing they hold up to your face to see if there's the right amount of lighting.

D

Looks like it ... I'm sure they're not filming. Just getting ready. Camera stuff, costumes, lighting, etc.

perfection...always perfection with Gerry....salt-n-peppa....no salt-n-peppa....long...short...straight....curly.....never matters....I love them all.......only one thing running through my mind.......FINGERS!!!!!! Fingers in his hair! :drool1: ......

Will who? Oh, please! :doh:

Sorry, cannot stand him. :D

Gerry looks dangerous and tough with this hair, but a bounty guy must be dangerous, right?

I think that is the idea.

Isn't that thing around that dude's neck some sort of a "light" gage or something? You know, the thing they hold up to your face to see if there's the right amount of lighting.

It's a stopwatch/timer.

I love these pics of Gerry, but really do prefer his hair with the grey showing. Of course, he looks great no matter what color or length he has .

Barbara