Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

Virtual Con: Dear Frankie - Movie Chat Saturday 6/27 2-4PM Pacific Time

I'm sitting in there right now. I posted but it won't load. The screen says Loading the chat room.... and it's said that for about 10 mins now.

did you hit 'refresh'?

Lisa, what a shame. I wish I knew how to help other than the hints I gave in the Cafe thread.

HI Hobbes its my usual channel for movie tonight -

http://www.justin.tv/scotsmanstuart

its open with no password :)

then the rest of the night its gerardbutler channel to hopefully hear more from holly

Movie time!

Edited by Sapphyre

did you hit 'refresh'?

A million times. I'm so sad. I can see and hear the movie, but the chat itself won't load. So weird.

just keep refreshing and F5 and u should get in,u were there last night right?

and youve been in channel lots.u seeing video?

anyway im on msn as ilovejolia@hotmai.com if u want to chat more but i have to go back there now :) maybe ill play again this weekend k but let me know if u get in

I'm sitting in there right now. I posted but it won't load. The screen says Loading the chat room.... and it's said that for about 10 mins now.

just keep refreshing and F5 and u should get in,u were there last night right?

and youve been in channel lots.u seeing video?

anyway im on msn as ilovejolia@hotmai.com if u want to chat more but i have to go back there now :) maybe ill play again this weekend k but let me know if u get in

Stu, I accidentally put some weird code in there last night and since then it hasn't worked. What could I have done? I have cleared everything ... refreshed a million times, even created a different ID and nothing works.

I'm on Firefox ... I guess it's just not gonna happen today. That sucks, but there's nothing else to do.

I do appreciate everyone trying. I really do. :hugs:

Lisa