Gerard Butler GALS

6/11 - Gerry and Lolita

becozy

That's one lucky dog! Gerard Butler takes his pug for a spin through Los Angeles in his BMW. We're guessing the little pup couldn't quite reach the pedals.

Clearly says it was taken in LA you guys. :lol: Besides, the streets are definitely LA and he has the BMW in LA. I don't think he drives in NYC (can't blame him).

I really am still not convinced this is a recent picture. I may be in the minority here, but I still don't think it's from before he went to NYC. I thought the red string was old, but I could have been thinking of the white one. (I'd love to know what the red one means).

But like Bailey said, who cares ... it IS an adorable picture and it's good to see Gerry smiling. And Lolita is just so cute. She's even looking at the camera! :D

Thanks, Barb and Chey!

Lisa

I happen to agree with you Lisa...actually Lolita has not been seen with him since he was filming TUT.

He has worn string bracelets of various colors. I don't think the red one is from India.

;)

Maybe if someone sees him while he is filming in NYC they

could ask about Lolly. It would be great to know if he still

has her.

They reported that that was a recent pic of him and her, but

you know how the press is. They bring up things from years

ago if it suits their purpose at the time. Since that was an

article about celebs and their pets, who knows.

I know he loves Lolly and I would love to know that they

are still together.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Maybe if someone sees him while he is filming in NYC they

could ask about Lolly. It would be great to know if he still

has her.

They reported that that was a recent pic of him and her, but

you know how the press is. They bring up things from years

ago if it suits their purpose at the time. Since that was an

article about celebs and their pets, who knows.

I know he loves Lolly and I would love to know that they

are still together.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Sandy,

I promise if I see him I'll ask. Now I only need to complete the task of actually meeting him. :kisswink:

Oh.

This picture is just too precious for words!!!! :wuv: She has to be one of the CUTEST dogs i've ever seen! He's such a proud papa :) I love it when he's relaxed and happy.

This picture is just too precious for words!!!! :wuv: She has to be one of the CUTEST dogs i've ever seen! He's such a proud papa :)I love it when he's relaxed and happy.

He should ALWAYS be happy and relaxed. He deserves it. :wuv:SIGH. Wish I could make him smile ...

I always love seeing Gerry and Lolita together...no matter when or where the pics were taken.....he may be busy and have to leave her at home sometimes, but being a pug owner myself....there is no way he'd ever give Lolita up after hearing him talk about her like she's his baby girl....I know our pug

is like our second child.....they are the most lovable dogs ever!!! I think my baby is awfully pretty too.....

Posted Image

Miss Paisley Butler

Edited by redroseblackribbon

OMGosh--Paisley Butler is adorable!! I can see how one would become your "child" quite

easily! My money is on the fact that Gerry does have Lolita, but leaves her in a safe and

familiar environment when he is "on the road." I'll bet "Daddy" misses his little girl terribly.

He probably talks to her via video phone!!

Judy

:wuv:

Oh Miss Paisley Butler...you're adorable....

Now here's my Phoebe...she's a little older now, a little more mature and I'm telling you canny, pugs are the most intelligent dogs, they are small but bombastic, have a mind of their own and totaly assimilate to their owners....my Phoebe if you leave her will go to the first person she knows who she trusts to look after her and when you come home she will ignore you, give you hell for about five minutes and then it's okay what did you bring me and slobbery kisses for an hour...they really are little humans you can't help but love em to bits...... Oh and did I say ....they will not do anything without first thinking about it...shall I, will I....oh go on then....love them if I could I'd have a house load. Oh yeah here's my Phoebe....looking her best.....wish I had one of her fast asleep or pulling her puggy face I'd challenge anyone not to be totally in love with or deny her anything.....she's my baby now my kids are older and don't need their mom so much... :wuv:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I always love seeing Gerry and Lolita together...no matter when or where the pics were taken.....he may be busy and have to leave her at home sometimes, but being a pug owner myself....there is no way he'd ever give Lolita up after hearing him talk about her like she's his baby girl....I know our pug

is like our second child.....they are the most lovable dogs ever!!! I think my baby is awfully pretty too.....

Posted Image

Miss Paisley Butler

You said it marg....they are truelly like little people....I'm almost embarrassed to say this, but sometimes I can have afull converstaion with Paisley....I can just see Gerry and Lolita veggie out after a long day on the set, talking about their day......I know I would only entrust Paisley to certain people to be cared for....close friends and fanily, as I bet Gerry does too.....