Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
neofyght

help please

I set up a photobucket acct and made a slideshow but have no idea how to get it onto this forum--I am a complete newbie at computers and am LOST--Can someone help me--I would also like to get a siggie set up but have same problem--Please help me

I'll see if I may help! :D

For adding a slideshow from Photobucket, you need first to save the slideshow as small size version-

when you add it to your profile, you need the HTML code that's shown for the slideshow,

and since it's a *flash* you need to make sure it starts like this:

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash"

that's the code you need to add it to your signature area.

How to add signature and avatars, etc. may be found in the How-To threads:

HOW TO: Display Your Avatar

HOW TO: Display Your Signature

HOW TO: Set Up Your Profile/Trading Card

If you need more help, please pm me, or any other Mod who may be 'on-line' when you're next here!

Hope you have fun!

Best,

Barbara

:yay::yay: :yay: I'm not sure I could do it again but I think It worked :yay: :yay: :yay:

Good job! I needed a little time to figure out how to put these in as well. Never done it before, because I have never felt this burning urge to do something like this. :bonk:

By the way: love your little motto on the bottom. :p

neofyght that's terrific.

However, some of your photos are so large they are making the medium sized slide show too large for the siggy area since you also have a line of text (quote) in there, too.

To resolve this, go to Photobucket, and 'edit' your original slideshow to 'small' size

and then add it. OR you can use the edit features to resize some of the images to a uniform smaller size and then re-create the slide show.

If you still need help, just pm me or another Mod!

I'll also pm you with this info in case you don't get a chance to check this thread.

Best,

Barb

OMG!!!

Neo', You are so good. I can't even put my own avatar in without a total "recipe" from becozy. Thank God in heaven for these awesomly talented ladies, or my space would be totally nekkid! 'Course if it was nekkid Gerry that would be reeeal ooooookay!! :woo:

:naughty: OOPS!!!

Anyway, WELCOME Newbie. I know you will love being here. The GALS always remember you and miss you when you are gone. We have a prayer wheel that turns on a constant basis and when it is needed, it turns faster and so many of the ladies here are more than wonderful, they are spectacular. I don't know if Gerry knows it, but just his very existence makes friends of so many people. He is so wonderfully awesome and he doesn't even know the good he accomplishes just by being alive!! The man is incredible.

But I just wanted to welcome you here and let you know you will have a great time.

Hugs neofyght!!!!

:archie: 's Ocean Gal, Joanna

Wow Andrea what a cool siggie :yummy:-Joanna-- Becozy helped me and it was very much beginners luck--now I have too see if I can figure how to down size it :killcomp:

I removed some extra coding from the signature -

and took out a 'return' between the signature & your line of text.

It looks like you did resize it to the correct size!

Don't feel bad...I still have problems adding signatures & other graphics to my profile! :doh:

:wave:

Barb

:wave: Neofyght Babe,

Becozy is the BOMB!!! :poof: That GAL has the touch. She will always be there to help you when you need it. The Mods here are spectacular and always, always very giving of their time to help us get our pics and such done. After all, how can we not have our Gerry to Gush and Lust over if we can't SEE him!!

Again, WELCOME to the greatest site EVER!!!

Jo :wuv: