Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry filming in NYC 6/15

sav8821

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh thank you for the great find...I sure hope Stef or Barb can work their magic and get those last pictures of Gerry being so animated on the roof...he looks like he is having a good time.

hugs,

Sue

Oh yeah! That man is so damn beautiful! I love the expression where he's climbing the scaffold and looking down! I can't stand high places either!

Love him eating the apple! "Awwww juicy!" :drool1:

Thanks sooooo much for the pics! Nice way to start the week!

D

Oh yeah! That man is so damn beautiful! I love the expression where he's climbing the scaffold and looking down! I can't stand high places either!

D

Well, I always say that it is a sin to be this beautiful. :kiss:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/gallery/photo...brooklyn-03.jpg

Just look at him...that hair....:thud:...man oh man talk about having some major :naughty: thoughts right now!

Edited by Izzabeta

:drool1: I wonder if Maria can look out of her window and see Gerry on the rooftop? LOL

:D

Sue I wish, so close yet so faraway :doh: I'm at the other end

I love the apple pic as well and thanks for sharing all the links and photos :kiss:

a side note:I still don't get why a person would want to go see him at work I would imagine it makes him uncomfortable

not like seeing him randomly on the street or somewhere else. I mean it would be cool to "bump" into him. I'm referring

to my own personal opinion of course I dont mean anything rude to those who visit him on the set :kisswink:

I'm trying to put myself in his shoes and if it were me I wouldn't want to be interrupted while "in character" or focused on

the task at hand, but that's just me...I don't like being bothered when I'm in my "zone" I will bite you...no really I will :D

please don't misunderstand :wuv:

D

Well, I always say that it is a sin to be this beautiful. :kiss:

That man was made for sin...made with sin in mind....sinfully delicious! I sometimes think about when he was that adorable little boy, holding up what he won at a raffle and I think about someone roughing up his hair and saying, "you're gonna be a lady killer some day, boy!"

D

:drool1: I wonder if Maria can look out of her window and see Gerry on the rooftop? LOL

:D

Sue I wish, so close yet so faraway :doh: I'm at the other end

I love the apple pic as well and thanks for sharing all the links and photos :kiss:

a side note:I still don't get why a person would want to go see him at work I would imagine it makes him uncomfortable

not like seeing him randomly on the street or somewhere else. I mean it would be cool to "bump" into him. I'm referring

to my own personal opinion of course I dont mean anything rude to those who visit him on the set :kisswink:

I'm trying to put myself in his shoes and if it were me I wouldn't want to be interrupted while "in character" or focused on

the task at hand, but that's just me...I don't like being bothered when I'm in my "zone" I will bite you...no really I will :D

please don't misunderstand :wuv:

Oh Maria, :lalala:

you can just stand on the other side and stare at his beauty, nothing more. I would not want anything more than just stare at him; I could do that for hours.

On one of the pictures he is waving, probably to the fans.

Everyone: Please don't scold me for the above; I'm in a horrible mood as it is. :(

Edited by andrea71

I love the new photos :)

I myself would never visit him on set unless personally invited by him. That would be a major invasion of privacy and space and i'm just not like that. Like you said Maria, I too get snippy and tend to "bite" when my "zone" is entered. :bonk::D So obviously I would never never dream of invading someone elses.

Andrea- Feel better soon darlin :wuv:

I'd love to "bump" in to him anywhere! But as far as appearing on the set, I would rather just watch from afar! It seems so intriguing to see how a movie is made. I would never bother him. That's just wrong. Now if I was standing there and he walked over to talk to me, that's entirely different!

I'll bet you on this movie he won't be able to interact with his fans like he did on LAC. Aniston's security it too tight. That wave you saw will probably be all they get of him.

D

May I just say it is likely that I will never see Mr. B in person? Although seeing him is not likely I am very happy one Gerard Butler is on this planet, that I can see lovely photos of him on set in New York, looking happy and healthy. That in the next few months I can plunk down some money and see his movies on the big screen and perhaps contribute to his success. There is something profoundly satisfying about this and for me it’s more then enough.