Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry filming in NYC 6/15

sav8821

Very nice ... thanks for the pics. They didn't need to get pics of him eating, though.

I like this one:

Smiling

For some stupid reason I thought that the apple-eating was part of the shoot. :bonk:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics!! Gerry always looks great in dark blue tight shirts. :cunning::yummy:

Love the pics of him smiling but also was moved by the pic of his holding his fists over his eyes. Don't know why, but suddenly I saw Johnnie Donne.

Click to enlarge...

Posted Image

BTW, Gerry has the best looking arms I've ever seen on a man. Not too much, just right to show he is a strong macho man!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Great pics!! Gerry always looks great in dark blue tight shirts. :cunning::yummy:

Love the pics of him smiling but also was moved by the pic of his holding his fists over his eyes. Don't know why, but suddenly I saw Johnnie Donne.

Click to enlarge...

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb76/Vo...etforBounty.jpg

BTW, Gerry has the best looking arms I've ever seen on a man. Not too much, just right to show he is a strong macho man!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Kathy,

how did you manage to save this one? It wouldn't let me.

Click to enlarge...

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb76/Vo...etforBounty.jpg

~HUGS~ Kathy

Kathy,

how did you manage to save this one? It wouldn't let me.

I opened the pic and then hit "Print Screen" and copy it to PAINT after cropping it.

Gerry's arms are just pairfect! Not too much! Although I was surprised to see Hank Azaria's "guns" in Midnight at The Museum, Battle of the Smithsonian! Wow, that man has been working out too! But my heart still belongs to Gerry!

I loved the pic with him eating the apple! Lucky apple!

D

Thanks Kathy. I could have never figured this out on my own. :wave:

I saved it from your post, so I'm a happy chick.

Everything is perfect on this perfection. :kiss:

May I just say it is likely that I will never see Mr. B in person? Although seeing him is not likely I am very happy one Gerard Butler is on this planet, that I can see lovely photos of him on set in New York, looking happy and healthy. That in the next few months I can plunk down some money and see his movies on the big screen and perhaps contribute to his success. There is something profoundly satisfying about this and for me it’s more then enough.

Very nice words!

Oh, I have some ideas about what would be satisfying, but let's just leave it like that for now. :naughty:

D

Lucky apple, indeed ... the rest can be said in the Hen House ...

Hobbes, I thought the same exact thing ... :D

I just don't appreciate the invasive pics, and to me, I don't need to see celebs eating. It's not like it's a secret that they eat food. :lol: Also, I don't think he looks overly fantastic in these pics (I really, really don't like the hair color on him at all), but he looks happy being in his element shooting a film. I think Gerry is happiest when he's working, and you can see it in his face in these shots. That's more important than how hot he might or might not look.

That being said ... I'm a bit partial to this pic:

Posted Image

TUMMY SHOT and MAJOR GUNS!

Edited by phoenixgirl

I just heard Jennifer A. say that the shooting is for 3 months.

Now if it is true and there will be this many pictures daily, I will simply die by the end of the shoot. Too much my friends for my little pathetic heart.

Please take my ashes to see the finished film. :music:

By the way: the little tummy on those pictures.......too much, indeed.

D

Lucky apple, indeed ... the rest can be said in the Hen House ...

I just don't appreciate the invasive pics, and to me, I don't need to see celebs eating. It's not like it's a secret that they eat food. :lol:

Hobbes, I thought the same exact thing ... :D

But I'm thinking I'm a bit partial to this pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/shay...LER_B-GR_08.jpg

TUMMY SHOT and MAJOR GUNS!

OK Lisa!

We were thinking about the exact same thing-which is the little tummy-at the exact same time.

Now, what do you say to that? :kisswink:

Just a little reminder if anybody quotes a post with a pic can they change the pic to a link as per our guidelines.

The link below takes you to guidelines and shows you how to do it if not sure.

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...p?showtopic=809

Thanks

Moira :wave:

Oh thanks Moira.

I love the green on him :)

That smile.

There has to be a story behind the Nike's lol.

I LOVE THEM!

Bailey...............are you planning to buy some Nike's? LOL

In my defense I already wanted those exact ones :lol:

I found them in my Journey's catalog.

It just shows Gerry has good taste :lmao: Or at least the costumers do.

My guess is the Nikes are a product placement - it is far too easy to see the logo and the name for them to just be randomly selected.

My first reaction to these this morning was DAYUM thems is some guns on our boy! He has been spending some time at the gym for sure. YOWZA!!

I try to avoid complaining about his hair color because sometimes it looks very different on screen from how it looks in photos. I prefer this shade over the red from PSILY and yet the red wasn't nearly so bad when he was on screen as it was in the candid set shots. So I'll just say I have no idea how it will look when finished I just know I will WANT TO SEE IT!!

The apple took me back to Leonidas and the apple scene and gave me a giggle. It's hard to tell what is being filmed for the movie and what is just Gerry moving about the set getting ready for the next shot.