Gerard Butler GALS

Calvin Klein Collection Presents...

I too have noticed this Moira. Love the pics

Like the blue grey suit jacket. I'm sure the rest is just as sharp!!

The Divine Miss S :rose:

Beautiful pictures at Calvin Klein and also the new ones from the set.

How can he look this good after working all day? Especially after the scenes that look like it took a lot of physical exertion. Hope he has today off.

Gerry is certainly the best dressed man there! I feel bad that so many of the women look washed out because of the stark white backdrop. Zoe Saldana, however, looks gorgeous! Then again, she is.

Gerry has an infinite amount of energy, doesn't he? His eyes looks stunning and clear - I love seeing him enjoy himself. And, as Susan pointed out to me yesterday, the hair doesn't look as dark as it seems in the filming pics. He looks wonderful.

Lisa

Lake Bell is a frequent attendee at fashion functions, as is Agyness Dyen, Lily Kwong, the Olson Twins, and everyone else that has been at the same functions as Gerry...they all travel in pretty much the same circles in NYC....if you look at the guest list from all the parties/events of the past couple of weeks, you will see pretty much the same people at all of them. Just keep everything in good perspective. Gerry has lots of friends with emphasis on "friends." Apparently having a good time enjoying the City...

:wuv:

Hello!

All I can say is: "Va Va Voom Gerard"!!!!! He's so handsome, he looks great in anything!!!!!

Thank you!!!!

Josée

Phantom

My tongue was planted firmly in my cheek when I made the Lake Bell comment or couldn't you tell by the emoticons :confused::funnyup:

Moira

Phantom

My tongue was planted firmly in my cheek when I made the Lake Bell comment or couldn't you tell by the emoticons :confused::funnyup:

Moira

Moira!!! :naughty:

( I'm laughing...not chastising. )

The Divine Miss S :rose:

Isn't designer Marc Bouwer there as well? Gerry is a friend, way to throw some support!

Isn't designer Marc Bouwer there as well? Gerry is a friend, way to throw some support!

Gerry has always supported his friends. I so love that about him, but I'm sure he was invited on his own just because he's a beautiful man who would look beautiful in their beautiful clothing.

:D

GB lives in Manhattan when on the east coast. All of these events (parties) are in Manhattan, so he does not have to go too far. I suppect GB is an night owl so he is in his element. The morning is an other story BUT he soldiers on. His manager's partner is in the "rag biz" so what ever support he (GB) provides probably helps finance "Evil Twins".