Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

WELCOME to the 67th floor of the 2nd highrise of our clinic! We only have TWO floors to go to reach 69 again!

Posted Image

Thanks Gerry, for letting everyone know we're only 2 floors from #69

Now, with Gerry filming again, and out and about in NYC we are being besieged (in a good way, for sure) with a Butler's Bounty of amazing photos which is causing many a flare up of Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome. So we are beefing up (like those biceps) the staffing of the support center in anticipation of an influx of new cases of the condition. So, if you are feeling especially vulnerable to a flare up of GALS, you have come to the right place to share the .... pleasure ... with others in the same situation.

Since we are moving into summer Gerry has even obliged us with a little workout to help us get into hot weather shape!

Posted Image

Start with a little stretch

Posted Image

Then a bend and lunge

Posted Image

Try some standing ab crunches (appears to be good for those biceps as well)

Posted Image

Some stairstepping will help with the cardio

Posted Image

And a little more cardio with the running man

Posted Image

Some more arm work with the rope climb

Posted Image

Then cool down with some giant arm swings and in no time you'll be in tip top shape too!

For those new to our clinic you can find our previously erected floors below:

Click here to find links to the floors of Highrise #1

Highrise #2 Floor #1-A Strong Foundation

Highrise #2 Floor #2 - FALL is the season

Highrise #2 Floor #3 - The POWER of 3

Highrise #2 Floor #4 - Four on the Floor - Road Trip

Highrise #2 Floor #5 - Happy, Happy Birthday Baby

Highrise #2 Floor #6 - A Verrra Charming Bad Boy!

Highrise #2 Floor #7 - Deck the Halls

Highrise #2 Floor #8 - Hugs for the Holidays

Highrise #2 Floor #9 - 2007 Let's Make it FINE

Highrise #2 Floor #10 - He IS a 10 indeed!

Highrise #2 Floor #11 - The Power Number

Highrise #2 Floor #12 - Fit to be King

Highrise #2 Floor #13 - ALREADY a sex symbol

Highrise #2 Floor #14 - 300 Rush Week

Highrise #2, Floor #15 - Prepare for Glory

Highrise #2, Floor #16 - They got the JUICE

Highrise #2, Floor #17 - April Showers

Highrise #2, Floor #18 - A PHENOM

Highrise #2 Floor #19 - Award-worthy

Highrise #2 Floor #20 - It's Raining Roles!

Highrise #2 Floor #21 - Convention Decompression

Highrise #2 Floor #22 - GALS turns Terrific TWO

Highrise #2 Floor #23 - GALS turns Two Part Deux

Highrise #2 Floor #24 - Let's get SHATTERED

Highrise #2 Floor #25 - We're having a HEAT WAVE!

Highrise #2 Floor #26 - Hot Summer Nights

Highrise #2 Floor #27 - Try to Remember

Highrise #2 Floor #28 - Rev up for Vegas, Baby!

Highrise #2 Floor #29 - He's Smokin'!

Highrise #2 Floor #30 - It's Gerry's Birthday Party

Highrise #2 Floor #31 - P.S. I Love Gerry!

Highrise #2 Floor #32 - P.S. I STILL Love Gerry!

Highrise #2 Floor #33 - 2008 is gonna be GREAT!

Highrise #2 Floor #34 - HELLO, Gorgeous

Highrise #2 Floor #35 - HELLO Again, Gorgeous!

Highrise #2 Floor 36-The Art of Gerry

Highrise #2 Floor #37 - Interior Decorating

Highrise #2 Floor #38 - Attila the Hunk

Highrise #2 Floor #39 - Come in from the Cold

Highrise #2 Floor #40 - Come in from the Cold again

Highrise #2 Floor #41 - Viva Las Vegas

Highrise #2 Floor #42 - My Hero

Highrise #2 Floor #43 - Tropical Breezes

Highrise #2 Floor #44 - Spring in his step

Highrise #2 Floor #45 - Deserted Island Fantasy

Highrise #2 Floor #46 - Weather GALS

Highrise #2 Floor #47 - The Beautiful Truth

Highrise #2 Floor #48 - The Lusty Month of May

Highrise #2 Floor #49 - Still the Lusty Month of May

Highrise #2 Floor #50 - Dance, Dance, Dance

Highrise #2 Floor #51 - Keep On Dancin'

Highrise #2 Floor #52 - Follow Your Purpose

Highrise #2 Floor #53 - GALS turns 3!!

Highrise #2 Floor #54 - GALS turns 3 -The Sequel

Highrise #2 Floor #55 - Summer Lovin'

Highrise #2 Floor #56 - Music of the Night

Highrise #2 Floor #57 - In a NY State of Mind

Highrise #2 Floor #58 - Globetrotter Gerry

Highrise #2 Floor #59 - Happy Halloween

Highrise #2 Floor #60 - Happy Holidays

Highrise #2 Floor #61 - Christmas Wishes and Auld Lang Syne

Highrise #2 Floor #62 -Golden Guy Gerry

Highrise #2 Floor #63 - Love is in the Air

Highrise #2 Floor #64 - Watching the Watched Man

Highrise #2 Floor #65 - Where's Thy Kilt, My Dear?

Highrise #2 Floor #66 - Who's Playing You?

Yes! This is our GALS Mantra:

Sink the Boat -- Ride the Phantom!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU to QAZklh for making the graphic for us..."

Posted Image

AND NOW.... the original thread.

Being the compassionate person that I am, I can recognize a cry for help when I see one. Having said that, I have decided to start a new support group for those of us with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome – from now on, all with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome with be known as GALS.

This group is open to all GALS and non-GALS alike who believe they are in serious need of support and guidance as they realize how serious their addiction has become. This is not a support group which advocates traditional intervention, as the failure rate would be astronomical, but merely a group whom you can turn to who share in your addictions or withdrawals, whichever the case may be. Some of the signs that you have GALS include, but are not limited to:

1. You buy every magazine on the rack looking for photos or articles of Gerry and start to get the jitters when there has been no sign of him for weeks.

2. You drive 500 miles to see a Gerry movie.

3. Your significant other (or just someone you're dating) gives you stark reminders they are SOOOO NOT Gerry.

4. Co-workers, friends and/or family start teasing you for your addiction – people can be so cruel...

5. You become addicted to caffeine because you can’t pull yourself away from GALS...."'cause just MAYBE he'll be on Chat tonight."

6. You obsess with much glee, "Gerry has a computer...and he knows how to use it!!!!"

7. You find yourself asking aloud, "Did he REALLY mean what he said about the 3:00 a.m. thing and does he REALLY wear a size 11 shoe?" Then smile broadly.

8. You catch yourself speaking in a Scottish accent for no apparent reason.

9. You change the decor in your bathroom to accommodate your new yellow towels.

10. The "G-Spot" takes on a whole new meaning.

11. You spend days wondering why a Scot would be named "Andre." :huh:

12. You buy “Mrs. Brown” just for the skinny-dipping scene and play that one scene in slow mo and super slow mo, over and over and over again. (Okay, so maybe that was just me.) :D

13. You have a picture of Gerry in your wallet, and refer to him as “your man, Gerry.”

14. You spend your hard-earned cash assigned for other “non-essential” items (phone bill, power bill, etc.) on essential Gerry related items.

15. You go shopping for your “real-life” man and finding yourself thinking, “OMG!!! Gerry would look so :censored: hot in that!!!

16. You have to buy a new hard drive to accommodate all your pics and videos of Gerry.

17. You search through a couple hundred $5.50 DVDs at Wal-Mart because an employee said Dracula 2K might be there.

18. You can't possibly walk past Starbucks without dreaming that maybe... *sighs*

19. You refer to the Gerry wallpaper on your computer as your “happy place.”

20. While looking up at the clouds you SWEAR there's a cloud in the shape of a "G"...funny thing is, the GAL next to you sees the same thing!!!

21. Multiples (Gerrygasms) are an every day occurrence!!!

This list will continue to grow as you tell me your addictions...

Below is a very simple 10-step program to help foster our addiction.

1. You must admit you have GALS. This is so important to further your addiction. Yes, this support group wants to nourish your addiction, not starve it. We are here for you.

2. Come to believe the Great and Powerful Gerry is greater than ourselves and only our visions and/or fantasies can keep us addicted. To truly become addicted, however, one must at one time in ones life made the Gerry Mecca Journey (GMJ) and meet him in person.

3. Make a decision to turn our will and lives over to our addiction to Gerry.

4. Make a searching and fearless immoral inventory of our fantasies of Gerry.

5. Lend your support to those who have GALS, but are yet unable to admit it.

6. Watch every movie (more than once) in which Gerry has a role. To be truly addicted, you must develop a love of all Gerry genres (yes, this includes “Tale of the Mummy” and “Dracula 2000”).

7. Frequently quote lines from Gerry films. Memorize them, use them, replace old phrases with new Gerry lines. This will prove to all your serious commitment to your addiction.

8. Know Gerry’s biography better than you know your own. True GALS will know all Gerry’s trivia. Study it, soak it in, become one with Gerry's biography.

9. Give generously (money folks) to the website which has fostered your addictions and allowed your fantasies to take flight.

10. Convert all who are convertible to this syndrome. This is the true mark of GALS. Do not judge - for your next recruit may be your boss!

As this is a relatively new Syndrome, the above guidelines are subject to editing, amending or scrapping all together as we GALS deem necessary.

The first step to true addiction is to admit you have GALS!! I will begin the group.

"My name is Dr. Em and I have GALS."

All are welcome to join in our group. GALS, we must not suffer in silence!!! We now have a voice!!! Let it be heard!

*Disclaimer: We GALS appreciate not only Gerry’s royal hotness for which there is no rival, we indeed, also recognize his abundance of talent, soul, passion, spirit, sense of style and humor, sincerity...can I stop now? Our addictions are all-encompassing and we embrace Gerry EVERY WHICH WAY WE CAN!!!*

To Cleobethra for our “Warning Label.”

Posted Image

:hugs:

Susan~Sporran

Butler's bounty indeed!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by irish

YUMMY!!!!!

YUMMY!!!!!

May I join? These pictures from the last two days really got to me.

Total Meltdown.

ALL are welcome here in the Support Center, so just pull up a comfy chair and stay awhile!

:wave: Hey Galfriends....just popping in and what a surprise...a new floor and only two away from the 69th!!

Had some free time so figured I'd stop by for a chat....um....guess I better come back later huh? I got nothing but the weather.. and that "aint" real good right now cause we are expecting severe storms again tonight with possible tornado warnings!! I hate this weather! :tantrum:

Andrea...as Susan said this is our gathering thread to vent, tell stories, keep in touch, congratulate, console, hug, send positive thoughts, laugh and cry! it's all about the fanmily! Nice to have you aboard Sweetie.

Since I am done with my requests and have some free time I'm taking a wee trip around the threads to see whats happening...

Warm {{{{HUGS}}}} Galfriends

Frannie

:wave: Hey Galfriends....just popping in and what a surprise...a new floor and only two away from the 69th!!

Had some free time so figured I'd stop by for a chat....um....guess I better come back later huh? I got nothing but the weather.. and that "aint" real good right now cause we are expecting severe storms again tonight with possible tornado warnings!! I hate this weather! :tantrum:

Andrea...as Susan said this is our gathering thread to vent, tell stories, keep in touch, congratulate, console, hug, send positive thoughts, laugh and cry! it's all about the fanmily! Nice to have you aboard Sweetie.

Since I am done with my requests and have some free time I'm taking a wee trip around the threads to see whats happening...

Warm {{{{HUGS}}}} Galfriends

Frannie

Thanks Frannie!!!!

I am here, but getting very tired because last night I only slept for a couple of hours. The kids and the cats woke me up many times.

The curse of the family. :D

Andrea, Posted Image to the support center!

Frannie, I seem to be following you around the boards tonight...lol. Are you making us some super siggies with these new pics of Gerry ...hummmm? lol

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

Frannie, I seem to be following you around the boards tonight...lol. Are you making us some super siggies with these new pics of Gerry ...hummmm? lol

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

Actually Sweet Sue...I'm taking the night off! Get busy woman...you make great sigs yourself! :p

:kiss: Frannie

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

Actually Sweet Sue...I'm taking the night off! Get busy woman...you make great sigs yourself! :p

:kiss: Frannie

Thanks Sue!!! you guys are so funny!

I was trying to find a siggie-maker but couldn't.

Do you have any suggestions. I have a Mac computer.

Hi GALS,

A new floor! Thanks Susan! :wave:

Andrea, welcome! Understandable that are you very tired. You have three little ones and cats? Let the Gerry goodness make you feel all better! These pictures on the roof, at the parade and the fashion show are just :drool1:

Hubby and I just got back from a concert supposed to be in the park but held inside an old restored theater until they get the bandstand finished then concerts in the park all summer every Wednesday! Love that! Good music and park atmosphere. Tonight was a blues style band a la the old band Chicago style. Last time we went was a country group Toby Keith style music. I love listening to all kinds of music! Even when my son was into Metallica, I gave that a listen. Not too bad! One of my fondest memories of when all three of my kids were living at home. All three bedroom doors were shut and I could hear blasting from oldest son's bedroom--Metallica. Bedroom #2 youngest son--Garth Brooks Country. And Bedroom #3 daughter--pop music. All at one time! LOL. Good Lord, I would retreat to my own bedroom and put on the golden oldies or Pavarotti, depending on my mood! :wuv:

Hope you GALS are having a good night.

Hugs,

Diane

Oh Andrea...so do I...however I cheat because I had a dual system installed on my mac when I bought it so I still use the windows side (much to my son's annoyance...lol. He says MAC is every computer graphic designers dream)...but I can hardly figure out how to send email on it)..lol.

Adobe Photoshop however is suppose to be one of the best and I know it is compatible with MAC. Hope this helps sweetie.

hugs,

Sue

p.s. but Frannie, yours are always the bestest!!!!

Hi GALS,

A new floor! Thanks Susan! :wave:

Andrea, welcome! Understandable that are you very tired. You have three little ones and cats? Let the Gerry goodness make you feel all better! These pictures on the roof, at the parade and the fashion show are just :drool1:

Hubby and I just got back from a concert supposed to be in the park but held inside an old restored theater until they get the bandstand finished then concerts in the park all summer every Wednesday! Love that! Good music and park atmosphere. Tonight was a blues style band a la the old band Chicago style. Last time we went was a country group Toby Keith style music. I love listening to all kinds of music! Even when my son was into Metallica, I gave that a listen. Not too bad! One of my fondest memories of when all three of my kids were living at home. All three bedroom doors were shut and I could hear blasting from oldest son's bedroom--Metallica. Bedroom #2 youngest son--Garth Brooks Country. And Bedroom #3 daughter--pop music. All at one time! LOL. Good Lord, I would retreat to my own bedroom and put on the golden oldies or Pavarotti, depending on my mood! :wuv:

Hope you GALS are having a good night.

Hugs,

Diane

Diane,

Thanks!!! The kids are not that little actually but are tiring nonetheless and I work full time. Almost 16, 9 and 6. The little one has Cerebral Palsy so that makes it a little harder.

Oh and we have a dog as well. My 9 year old daughter is obsessed with animals. Well, beyond obsessed.

Oh Andrea...so do I...however I cheat because I had a dual system installed on my mac when I bought it so I still use the windows side (much to my son's annoyance...lol. He says MAC is every computer graphic designers dream)...but I can hardly figure out how to send email on it)..lol.

Adobe Photoshop however is suppose to be one of the best and I know it is compatible with MAC. Hope this helps sweetie.

hugs,

Sue

p.s. but Frannie, yours are always the bestest!!!!

Sue,

Oh, thanks!!! I love my mac, it is the best. It was a little hard to switch though. At work we still use the other one, so I am using both every day.

I really want to try this sig. making business.

Hi Sue :-) what a great siggy.

Wow, love the new snaps :swoon:

Suffering from a nasty cold and feeling blue. Better now I've visited you. Oh that rhymes LOL.

Hugs to all my lovely friends here

Cat

We saw "Wicked" last night and had a wonderful time! There was sooo much talent on that stage! Had dinner at a lovely restaurant on the Riverwalk, but it was too darned hot to sit by the water!

Anna, Gerry M. wouldn't allow me to open the box containing Butler. He wanted to help so we shall be doing that this morning!

Have so many things to do before Vegas. Hair dresser to day, facial tomorrow and nails and peddi on Tuesday. (Trying to look good takes a lot of work, and sometimes I fear I'm losing the battle!) In between I have a good friend who lives in Houston (she is NOT a GAL! Yet!) staying for the weekend. She leaves on Monday morning and my brother/housesitter arrives Monday afternoon. Somewhere in there I have to pack myself and all the Mandoll stuff. It's going to be busy around the casa until we leave for Vegas on Thursday!

Well, must get to it! Sending tight hugs to everyone and wishes for a happy Thursday!

Suzie

Suffering from a nasty cold and feeling blue. Better now I've visited you. Oh that rhymes LOL.

Cat

Cat, sorry you are feeling blue and a nasty cold to boot. Gentle hugs from here, galfriend, hope you are feeling better soon. :wave:

Diane

Cat

Cat, sorry you are feeling blue and a nasty cold to boot. Gentle hugs from here, galfriend, hope you are feeling better soon. :wave:

Diane

Feel better. My son is sick, I thought it's the pig flu, but it's not. Just a virus.

Hello to Everyone!!

Just wanted to drop in and say "Hi," and give you all a chance to see the gorgeous new siggy

Frannie made for me! I still read here every day, and send hugs and prayers to all. Those of

you getting ready for Vegas--I hope you have a wonderful and safe trip, and we will be waiting

to hear all about it.

Have a good weekend.

Judy

Posted Image Welcome to Gals and to the SC andrea! Hope to see you around the boards.

To all you lucky Gals that are going to Vegas, have lots of fun and stay safe.Can't wait to hear all about it.

Big hugs to those who need them and those who don't as well.....

Posted Image Peggy

Posted Image Welcome to Gals and to the SC andrea! Hope to see you around the boards.

To all you lucky Gals that are going to Vegas, have lots of fun and stay safe.Can't wait to hear all about it.

Big hugs to those who need them and those who don't as well.....

Posted Image Peggy

Thanks Peggy!!! I love it here, can't you see? :wave:

This is my mental well being-family.

love

a

Hey ladies. Sorry i haven't been by in a long while,it's been the good part of week since I posted a whole lot. Been coming by to get a good look at any new photos,get my fix then head back into the craziness.Divorce papers were signed last week and then we painted my room and I've been tryin to get settled in and the kids haven't been feeling good.I've been mostly on FB and twitter because I can communicate in short bursts.

Andrea-sorry your son doesn't feel good. (it's also weird to talk to another Andrea,feel like I'm writing to myself lol)

Diane-your siggy is making me :drool1:

OK have to run now again,trying to hit all the threads I can before I have to fix lunch for the boys. They are watching Pete's Dragon right now.

I've been gone for quite some time. I never stopped my addiction to Gerry, but was dealing with Real Life crap. My hubby was in a charity boxing match for the Cops, and he got knocked out. Aside from a big ego bruise, it apparently bruised his brain. He had a grand mal seizure at work. They found a sub-dural hematoma which had pushed his brain to one side and caused it to short circuit. It is the same type of injury that killed Natasha Richardson, so you can imagine my stress!! He is fine now, thank God.

So, anyways, I am back and ready to drool over all the new Gerry we will be getting this year!!!

I've been gone for quite some time. I never stopped my addiction to Gerry, but was dealing with Real Life crap. My hubby was in a charity boxing match for the Cops, and he got knocked out. Aside from a big ego bruise, it apparently bruised his brain. He had a grand mal seizure at work. They found a sub-dural hematoma which had pushed his brain to one side and caused it to short circuit. It is the same type of injury that killed Natasha Richardson, so you can imagine my stress!! He is fine now, thank God.

So, anyways, I am back and ready to drool over all the new Gerry we will be getting this year!!!

Wow, Mrs. C...can't imagine how frightening that whole experience must've been...so glad to hear that your husband is okay now!

In the middle of getting things together for Vegas...goosebumps are taking over!! I'm especially looking forward to this year after not being able to come at the (very) last minute last year!! Can't wait!

*rubs hands together in anticipation*

Alison/Phannie

Edited by phanphorlife

Oh my, Mz C! Glad to hear hubby is feeling better! I'm assuming he is a police officer. No city can afford to have one of our brave officers off the job! My granddaughter is a police officer in Arlington, TX.

Good to see so many new and returning faces in the Support Center. Welcome to all of you! :wave:

Suzie