Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Susan~Sporran

Hello everyone today is Hubby's and my 30th wedding anniversary. Wow for us that is quite a feat. Poverty the solution to divorce. You can't afford one. ;)

No I love the little feller with all my heart.

Love,

Tracy

P.S. As usual I just skimmed over everything so a collective hello, I love you, Get well, I hope things get better soon, God bless you, Congratulations, That's awesome and aw I am sorry. Insert which one pertains to you. :kiss:

:hearts: CONGRATULATIONS !!!! MY TERIFFIC TRACY AND HUBBY!!!! :hearts:

I hope you geet to do something special and that you are feeling well enough to do it!! I'll put some extra prayers in for you today!!

Love you both. :love:

Jo :yay:

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~ATTENTION GALS IN THE PLANO, TX AREA~

I HAVE WONDERFUL AND EXCITING NEWS!!! :yay:

There will be a sneak preview of The Ugly Truth this Friday in Plano, TX. It will be at the Cinemark Legacy theater at 7:45pm. You can buy tickets now through Fandango. :pointy:

http://www.fandango.com/plano_tx_moviethea...?date=7/17/2009

Cinemark Legacy

7201 N. Central Expressway, Plano, TX 75025

:hugs:

Tap

~ATTENTION GALS IN THE PLANO, TX AREA~

I HAVE WONDERFUL AND EXCITING NEWS!!! :yay:

There will be a sneak preview of The Ugly Truth this Friday in Plano, TX. It will be at the Cinemark Legacy theater at 7:45pm. You can buy tickets now through Fandango. :pointy:

http://www.fandango.com/plano_tx_moviethea...?date=7/17/2009

Cinemark Legacy

7201 N. Central Expressway, Plano, TX 75025

:hugs:

Tap

WOW. I used to live there from 4th-9th grades. I haven't heard that city's name in quite some time. I tend to use Dallas because no one knows where Plano is.

:wave: Hi everyone from Lake Charles, Louisiana! I'm on a family vacation with hubby Good Sport and Erin to New Orleans. We drove today from San Antonio to Lake Charles, LA. Tomorrow we'll drive from Lake Charles to New Orleans.

Suzie-I hope your air conditioner is fixed!

Frannie- I'm glad your son is going to be ok!

Tracy- Congratulations on your anniversary! Posted Image

Good evening all!

Frannie, glad to hear the update on your son is positive! After he heals you can kill him!

Tracy happy anniversary!

Sue, sorry that you husband is in so much pain. Bless his heart!

I know Plano! I think I was there once visiting the set of Dallas, the site of the Southfork Ranch! I love Texas!

Today, I may have struck a bargain with my husband with some substance to it. After I finally read the article from the Esquire mag to him, he said, "You know, I kind of get tired of hearing about Gerry all the time so now can we just give it a rest?" I said, "Sure, if you'll stop giving me a daily play by play update on the quality and quanity of your bowel movements!" :funnyup:

Love,

Delene

Well, tomorrow Dan'l and I will head down to San Francisco....it's going to be really hard on my hubby...he's in a lot of pain ... so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

hugs to all.

love,

Sue[/color][/b]

:wave: My Earth Angel and her Special Man,

My prayers are in full force today as I clean my room and all I can think about is my GALS and who is not feeling well, and who is having problems and you and Danl' are at the top of the list today along with Tracy and Hubby for a wonderful day!! But I NEVER forget ALL my GALS. Please forgive me for being away for soooo long. So much to do and organize and throw away and clean. Must be done by next Wednesday. Shopping for Hat Party onThursday for Saturday and cook all day Friday for it. But OMG we have so much fun and I love having people over. Everyone treats me so nice. I sure wish you and Dan were coming here Sue instead of having to go the other way and Dan'l was feeling better. You will both be in my prayers today as you are everyday. Dear God I love you two. I wish I could make Dan's pain go away with a blink of my eye. You know the kind of blink Gerry does!! The baby wink! (Dear God he is so adorable.)

I am praying you have a good as possible trip.

Love Ya Both,

Jo

Andrea, I tried one of those window AC's once, and it was a bit too wide for the window sill...it didn't stay put. I've been in rooms with ceiling fans and think they work so much better than standing fans...you can switch the rotation for summer or winter...one pulls the air up and one sends it down.

Tracy... :funnyup: Very funny..."Can't afford a divorce"!! :funnyup: Happy 30th Anniversary!! :hearts:

Gotta go to bed now. Worked my 5 hour shift, then clocked out, drove down to the beach and got a nice haircut, did some errands, got a quick lunch and VOLUNTEERED to go BACK to work...till amost 8pm!! :tantrum: I started the day before 9am...What am I thinking!!

L@@KING forward to seeing GERRY on Thursday!! :kiss::whome2:

:woo:

Nancy

Posted Image

Happy Anniversary Tracy and Dennis!

Delene....too funny Galfriend!

Sue, still praying, love you, :wuv:

Sorry this is short but sweet, thinking of all my Galfriends, especially you, and you and you,

hugs,

Anna X

Hi...

Hi back at ya Lilith! Welcome to Gals...don't be shy ..jump right in and join us. We are all a friendly bunch and would love to hear more about you...You got a good start by stopping by this thread! :cunning: Hope to see more of you Sweetie!!

Sue....my thoughts are with you guys today my Sweet friend. I ask that the Lord keep a strong hold on Dan'l with his healing arms and and keeps you both especially close to his heart! Please try and gwet back to us to let us know how the drive went... I know you were nervous about it!

:hearts: Frannie

Tracy ....Hope your 30th was a Sweet and Sexy time for you guys..... :kisswink:

Have to go cause we are running out of Burger buns at the bar and Hubby's having a COW!! He gets all bent out of shape for no Damn reason half of the time!! MEN!! :lalala:

:wave: Frannie

Hey my Sweet Galfriends...just thought I would let you all know that I talked to Billy about an hour ago...he's home safe and sound...I told him he needs to get better as quickly as possible and he said why...I said because I'm gonna kick your butt all over again...he just laughed at me but he did say that Tabitha...My DIL told him from now on she is not listening to him! Anyway, He thinks that they are going to have to put pins in his wrist...As I said before I'm just so thankful that he's okay! So the saga of Billy is over with and now I'll turn the SC back over to you all .......Feels like I've been monopolizing it ...

Judy Sweetie, nice to see you galfriend...haven't seen much of you. Hope all is well with you cause I miss ya!!!

Diane Hunny... I know you are so right about our kids not wanting to worry us but lets face reality.....That is next to IMPOSSIBLE!! :lalala: And BTW.. I really am thrilled that you guys like my siggies ....I love making them so really I'm not doing anything that special, but thank you so much for your Sweet comments! :)

Oh and you gotta know these new pics over to the left of us are calling to me right now!! :cunning:

{{{{HUGS}}}} Frannie

OMG!!! :bonk:

See!! This is what cleaning non-stop can do to an ol' lady like me. I missed this about your son!!! I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY Frannie!!!

But since I pray all the time for my GALS and their families and loved ones, my wee prayers are still working. PLEASE FORGIVE THIS STUPID OL' LADY!!!!! You know I would never, ever ignore anything to do with my special Lady Fran! I know where of you are coming from. It's like a lost kid that took off to play with a friend and after frantically searching and screa,ing their name to the high heavens and then they walk around the corner with a big grin on theri face because they have had fun playing wiht their friend!! The relief is awesome and then the anger sets in. I know, been there done that. You kick his wee arse around for us too! God is a slendid God!!!

I thank Him everyday for all that I have. :woo:

Love to You and Yours Frannie, :hearts:

Jo

Hi, Lilith and welcome to the Support Center! :wave: Join in and have fun!

Sue, you and Daniel are very much in my prayers. Thinking of you and sending as much support as I can!

Happy Anniversary, Tracy and Dennis! I hope all your dreams come true.

Frannie, my son in law and daughter love to ride motorcycles too - well, she rides with him - and they have promised to NEVER tell me when they are going on long rides. I don't even want to worry about them. They call when they have arrived home safely after it is over! So glad your son is doing better...I'll send you a paddle to go after him with when he gets better!

I am finally back in my house after the air conditioning was fixed. Not only is Texas in the midst of a nearly record draught (at least in the South Texas area) but we are also caught in a heat wave that is just plain awful! We've set nine record highs so far in two months and have had 22 straight days of 102* or more. The really uncomfortable thing is that the nights only cool down to the middle to high 80s, so we don't even have the luxury of cooling ocean breezes or anything. The weatherman is so funny. They did a quick weather check during a prime-time show last night and the weather guy just looked at the camera and says "I got nothin'!"

Thank goodness we were able to go to a hotel that accepts pets while we had no AC. I must say, however, after staying at the Hilton Las Vegas the local "hotel which shall remain un-named" was a big comedown in the world! The shower was so moldy, I had to come back to the house to bathe! However, the place was cooled and we were at least able to sleep!

OK, I'm finished complaining. Thank God the Support Center is here so that we have a place to gripe! Didn't we used to have a thread for complaining? I gotta find it! No fair dragging my GALS down. At lease I get to watch Gerry on Conan on Thursday!

Sending everyone hugs 'cause I love you!

Suzie

Hi...

:hello: WELCOME NEWBIE!!!

You have come to the right place Darlin". This is the greatest place to be to find out about the G-Man and get all his awesome pics. And our Gerry is one of the very most beautiful, wonderful, magnificent men to grace the 'silver' screen. Being so totally gorgeous is an aside that is just a beautiful extra for us. Gerry is ALL the great things you hear about him. He is freindly to everyone and he is just so gorgeous, he takes my breath away when I see him ply his craft for our entertainment!!

So, Lilith, welcome and enjoy!!!

:archie: 's Ocean Gal Forever,

Joanna

OMG Suzie,

I am so glad you and hubby are alright. Heat can mess with your health so bad. 'Course, mold is a bad thing too! But you are home and I'm glad. We need our Suzie. I NEED SUZIE!! I need to read your wonderful posts and see your name here. I know I don't get here as much as I would love to get here. But, we are having the "Hat Party" next week and I took this time to organize my craft stuff to make the ornaments I will be making, getting boxes ready and clean my room and finished the flooded basement and.......OMG!!...I am already tired just thinking of all I have done and still have to do!!!

Take care of our Suzie and family,

Hugs and Lots of Love,

Jo

:hello: Hi everyone,

I haven't had time to post much lately. I finally caught up on some threads'

Tracy & Dennis- :hearts: CONGRATULATIONS

Sue & Dan- Still praying for you both. Stay safe.

Frannie- You must want to throttle that boy. My brother-in-law rode a bike. His poor Mum never closed her eyes at night until she heard that rumble in the driveway

Delene- Why do men never grow out of that kind of humour? My hubby will sit on the throne for an hour with the sports page & come out bragging how he's 10lbs lighter.

Lilith- :hello: & :welcome1: You're going to love it here.

WendyM

:metoyou: WELCOME TO GALS Support Center, Lillith. Please feel free to tell us about yourself and settle in and enjoy all the Gerry ness you can stand here on GALS. I joined last December and I love it here. You will too, I am sure.

Sue, Hugs and prayers, hugs and prayers. :hearts:

Suzie, glad you had a brief respite from the heat. LOL. your weatherman had it right! I think about you and hope you are mamaging to stay cool. Well, it will heat up quite a bit this week with Gerry on TV, at premiere, etc ! :drool1:

Hugs to galfriends,

Diane

HAAALLLLLOOOOO Suzie,

I see you and hear you. Can you see me and hear me??? Listen you gorgeous Gal, it's that mold from that 'let-om' no-tel motel that has temporairly got your sweet self discombobulated! We are here!!

Well, back to fixing up my room. Almost done and if it weren't for Kathy, I would probably work me arse into the hospital!! I want my room to look good for the party and my daughter says there will be a lot of people that have never been to our house before and I KNOW she will be showing them the "Gnome Home"!!! Yep, she calls me her Gnome!! Everyone at her job just laughs now and still feels sorry for me. but I love it that she has this cute pet name for her Mom! You should see the gnome stuff everyone sends me all the time because they feel sorry for me!! It's amazing.

Love Ya Suzie,

Jo

Edited by Joanna

Jo, I get the nicknames too, especially as both my late hubby and step-son, David, were six-footers. I'm 5' tall. David used to tell people I had to jump up and down to bump my head on a doorknob! How rooood! I usually retaliated by chasing him around the house with a glass of cold water which I happily dumped on him...then I made him mop up the mess. I was a wicked step-mother! Hehehe!

Suzie

Greetings All...

Thank you for your warm welcome and for encouraging me to post to this thread again. I have been a GB fan for about 9 years. Even when the movies themselves were not too great, his performances always stood out. I am looking forward to his appearance tonight with Conan.

OMG Suzie,

I love that!!! I'm 5' tall too. But I am also 5' wide!!! Just kidding. I'm working on getting down and lost 4 more pounds this last week. I'm down to 200lb. Have fifty to go for surgery next April. Hopefully lose a lot more than that!! But at least 50 for the knee to be done. I'm on Plavix so no surgeries this year. Can't stop the med or my heart will reject the stents. I got things I want to do before I die. One of them is get a hug and a wee kiss from that incredibly awesome man of my dreams for going on 13 years!!!!! Suzie, I love Gerry more now than I did to start with and I fell for that gorgeous hunk of manhood hard when I heard that awesome voice, saw that dazzling smile and that quirk he has to the left side of his beautiful face. I have never changed my mind once in all this time. Gerry is incredibly entrancing. I told Kathy I know why I love him so much. We were supposed to be for each other and he over slept when God called our names to be born and now he is too young for me. I always lose out!!! Oh well, at least I can enjoy him on the 'silver' screen. Dear God, I love this beautiful man soooooo much, it's frightening!!

Suzie, you are a darlin'. I want so much to get to go to the next convention. I want more than anything, except hugging Gerry, to meet all these wonderful GALS. So, loss of weight is a total must!!

Love Ya Sweet Suzie,

Jo

Hey Galfriends...just heard from Barbara (Lugerry) from Ca! She just called me while standing in line waiting to get in to the Conan show!! I love that she keeps me in the midst of it all even if I can't be there bodily! Also, got to say hello to Deb and a shout out to Lisa and Ren!! They are all in line and sounds like they were having a great time!! :yay: Have to check my TV line up here though cause I'm not sure what time Conan is on in my part of the woods!! :kisswink: But I will be in front of my TV with bells on when it's time....Course I'll bet there is gonna be a lot of screaming girlies when Gerry walks out on stage!!

Suzie....Thought this was the place to biatch if we wanted to!! Besides ...I don't blame ya one Dang bit...I'd be livid!! It's funny every time I travel with Debbie s the first thing she does is check the bathroom and believe me if it's not clean she'll let them know it!! One time she went into the maids room and asked for some cleaning stuff and proceeded to clean it HER way!! I should explain though ....she has gone behind me and found maybe a little spot I might have overlooked...Don't know where she gets it from...I just want to be uncluttered ...I'm not a stickler on a little dust ...well the bathroom has to be CLEAN that's for sure.. messy is okay though :p

Jo...thanks Sweetie ...don't worry about not knowing about Billy....I know you are always thinking of everybody's welfare all the time galfriend!! He's doing much better now ...close to getting his Mothers Wrath very soon!! :kisswink:

Gotta go and check dinner...Love you all!

Frannie

Fran: so sorry to hear about your son, but I'm glad he's doing all right. Just give him a small arse-whipping when you see him! :kisswink:

Lilith: :welcome: You're gonna have a blast!

Everyone going to the Tonight Show: have a great time! Can't wait to see it!

Mousie :wuv:

Hello Everyone!!

Just a quick flybye to say "hi" and that I am still here, tho I seldom post.

Welcome to Lilith--there are a great group of Gals/Pals here and I hope you come back often.

Mostly I had to add my two cents worth to the "size" or should I say "undersized" issue. Suzie

and Jo--count me in as one of your fellow five footers!! And Jo, for a good many years I was as

wide as I was tall--In fact I really was as I was 60 inces around the middle for a long time Then,

thanks to a certain Scottish actor we know and love, I got brave enough to give it "one last try"

and began to go down on the scales, slowly. It has now been 2 1/2 years and I have lost 60

lbs--only 10 this last year, while I have also tried very hard to maintain the loss. I need to lose

at least 30-50 more, but I will just continue to chip away at it, while enjoying life as well!

Okay, another confession--I am going to be 65 yrs old next week, and I am just so happy to be

in good health and still "be here." (And I am even more happy that TUT begins its run the next

day--will definitely ease the pain--LOL.) I also plan to be around for the next 4 movies--and hopefully many more to come!! Before Gerry and GALS I was just an old "Grandma" who didn't

feel very useful anymore. Now, all that has changed--not sure just how "useful" I am, but I am

sure enjoying this life a whole lot more!!

Now I eagerly await the TONIGHT SHOW--I am so glad Barb got her ticket! Can't wait for the

photos and video--we surely have been "showered" with wonderful photos lately.

Hugs and prayers for all,

Judy