Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Hey Guys,

I have been MIA in the last week due to a little hospital stay. I was in a Psychiatric hospital and finally I know why I was behaving the way I did. So now, I feel so much better and hopefully face life in a much more constuctive way.

I am baaaack.....!

Welcome back, Andrea, you were missed. I hope you are doing much better. Just enjoy all the Gerry goodies coming our way in the next couple of weeks. One day at a time, sweet girl, just one day at a time!

Tight hugs,

Suzie

Mornin' ladies! Early morning, that is...

The Tonight Show is in multimedia! Enjoy...

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...showtopic=27060

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...showtopic=27061

:hearts:

~Mel

Thank you for getting the Tonight Show up so quickly!!

Andrea--very glad to have you back--and the "take it one day at a time" is good advice for

all of us!!

Hugs,

Judy

Thank you for the warm words. That's what they taught us in the therapy: live in the present.

I really missed this board...

Thank you for the warm words. That's what they taught us in the therapy: live in the present.

I really missed this board...

The present is the only "time" you have any control over. The past is done, and the future is yet to come. Worry about the now and make it the best "now" you can without compromising yourself.

Suzie

**steps off soapbox and goes to take care of her own "now"**

Edited by Texas gramma

Welcome back, Andrea and I'm glad you are feeling better. Does anyone know if any of the GALS actually got into the Conan taping yesterday? None of them have mentioned it yet. Gerry sure was looking mighty fine.

Andrea, welcome back and we missed you! Glad you are feeling better. You have been through so much so take care and one day at a time works.

Susan, I wondered, too, if any of the GALS were there on hearing the audience last night. Gerry did have good fan support on the show and he kept looking over at them. :wuv:

Diane

:wave: Just a quick drive-by. I'm still in New Orleans on vacation with the fam. We're having a great time! Other people here keep complaining about the heat, but after the 100+ temps of San Antonio, it feels downright comfortable here to us! The high today was 86!

Does anyone know if any of the GALS actually got into the Conan taping yesterday? None of them have mentioned it yet. Gerry sure was looking mighty fine.

I was there!!!

I am always AMAZED at how TALL and SLIM Gerry looks in person!! :wuv:

It was me and another Gerry friend, and we could NOT believe that we did not see any other Gerry girls in line at Conan...we clapped and cheered as hard as we could for GERRY but in person it did not sound as loud as it has at other Leno shows with Gerry.

(I was SO afraid that Venus was going to kill Conan when he had her serve to him!) :funnyup:

My day started with waking up at 6am, and ended at 230AM...Because we got to go to the premiere at the Arclight and WATCH THE MOVIE WITH GERRY IN THE SAME THEATRE!!!! :whoa: And then go to the AFTER PARTY!! :partytime: It was AMAZING!! :ohbaby:

And the movie was non-stop laughs, although I will warn you that the dialog is super-raunchy.

:embarassed::naughty::blush::omg:

I personally have never seen a film with such pervasive raunch. I think I know the guy they modeled Gerry's character after...and it is the ugly truth. I figured all that out a couple years ago on my own. The audience really had a good time and laughed their heads off. :tens:

I better go now because I am so tired. I want to go to bed...I'm running (barely) on only FOUR hours sleep!! And I had to be up at 7am today for work!@! (Just got to eat lunch here at 530!!)

http://i24.photobucket

Catch you all later!!

Oh Nancy...I am so SO SO SO SOOOOOO happy for you! You work so hard and so many long hours....you deserve a real Gerry break!!! (erm, NOT that you haven't already HAD your special Gerry moment...but I am so thrilled for you...(and Lisa and Moira and Barbara and Brenda and everyone else in LA this week that got there special Gerry moment.

I can't wait to see this movie....

Well, we made it back from San Francisco. They are going to start Dan'l on another new chemo med that just got released by the FDA on March 30th of this year.....We really liked the oncologist doctor we met with down there....why does she have to be 5 hours away :tantrum::tissues: .... the nice thing is though that she gave us her email address and she said that she will be setting Dan'l's "protocol" for the doctors up here in Redding to follow and that if we had any questions we could just email her. We may have to go back to see her in 6 months or so (maybe sooner) depending on how things go with the new meds. Thank you my sweet friends for all of your prayers....we made it back in one piece ... which is a miracle in itself...lol. My poor hubby....I was driving a PT Cruiser rental car (not QUITE what I'm used to)...and driving into the city via the Golden Gate Bridge is also something that I haven't done in so many years I couldn't even remember the last time... When we finally got to the hotel and we laid down to rest for awhile I asked Dan how he felt. He said his nerves were fried. I said 'honey, for the past 35 years I've trusted your driving...I just kicked back, closed my eyes and went to sleep and let you get me wherever we were going. Now it's my turn to do that...so you just need to lean back, close your eyes and relax. He looked at me and said, "OKAAAYYY...but dear, do you really think I could relax, let alone sleep with you yelling "Oh my God" and "shitte" every few minutes???!!!! :lmao: Well, heck, I had to admit he has a point and I'm working on that!!!

Suzie, glad to see you and the fur babies are home and that the air conditioner is fixed.

Andrea, Posted Image...I'm glad you're home too sweetie!

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

Hi Sue!!Your trip to SF sounds very encouraging! I'm so happy to hear that there are new treatments having just come out. We need all of the treatments we can get to help our loved ones. I will continue to send prayers that this new treatment will work wonders for Daniel. God Bless!

I had to laugh at your verbal driving. I do that as well when it is my turn to drive and my husband always reminds me that no one but him can hear me and when I get upset he gets nervous. Funny because I don't get nervous when he does that. That's men for you. LOL!! The Ugly Truth!!

Oh Sue! I got a copy of the Esquire Magazine. Why is it the pics look better in the magazine? Love it!! Thanks again for offering to send me a copy.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Sue,

I'm so happy to hear that Dan will get to try a new treatment. And that you made the big trip okay...but a PT Cruiser? No way!! They may be cute, but they are the SLOOOOWEST cars on the planet!! Even VW Bugs can go faster than them. I used to want one about ten years ago, but everyday I drive I am so glad I did not get one. They are ridiculous!! They'd be better off on Autopia at DisneyLand!! :funnyup:

About Gerry;

When I FINALLY got my chance to see him in person :wuv: , it was nearly two years since all the POTO- Gerry online fans started seeing him, and it took a couple more times till I actually got to get a quick picture with him. I have never been to a movie premiere before, and everything else was just unexpected "icing on the cake". I did not get a pic taken with him last night, (he was constantly surrounded by people for two and a half hours!!), but a couple others who never had, finally did. :)

I think eventually everyone gets their moment. :0)

I have a horrid headache, but I wanted to come in and give everybody my love. Sue, Dennis was praying with Hyrum before he ate his lunch and Dennis God bless the sick and afflicted. Hyrum said Papaw Chey Chey and Daniel. So Dennis said pray for them and Hyrum said God bless Chey Chey and Daniel.

Andrea glad your home, Precious.

Attila Girl, I am so happy for you, Doll.

God bless you all.

Erernally,

:hugs:

Tracy

P.S. I cannot emphasize how precious this site is to me. :rose:

Yay Nancy! And everyone who got to see Gerry either at Conan, or the premiere, or both! Yay again!

:bounce:

As fans, we live for these vicarious moments!

~Mel

Mel... :hey::seeyou: And yes...WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT???

Hum, anyway, hugs for Dan'l, Andrea, Tracy and any others having a difficult time right now. :comfort:

Nancy: what an awesome night you had! I would love to go to a premier at some point. Glad you had a great time!

Mousie :wuv:

I was laughing at this!

I see U2! Erm... you too! :D

Sue, so happy to hear you and Dan got home safely. You have both been very much on my mind. I am praying this new program will be successful. It's gotta happen someday, right? It needs to work NOW!!

Nancy, I am so very happy for you! What an evening!! Makes me want to move back to California...then I remember I would have to start paying state income tax again and I forget about moving! :funnyface:

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Hugs to all whether you need it or not!

Suzie

P.S. For those of you who know Tartan Mark...he's an extra in a scene in TUT.

It's the hot air balloon scene, just to the right of the red-headed newscaster...you see 2 or 3 glimpses of him. Ha!!

Yes SUZIE, we do have the state income tax, and I don't know what good it's done for us lately... :confused:

Nancy :kiss:

Sue...it's very late and I should be in bed but I had to say how happy I am that your trip tp SF went "as well as could be expected" with the driving there and best of all that they are starting a new treatment for Dan'l......I hope and pray things turn around for the better very quickly for you both...BTW....If that's the only language you used ...tell Dan he would not want to ride with me then!!! :lalala:

Nighty night Galfriends and SSHGD's! :cunning:

Frannie

Posted Image

A new floor is open for your posting pleasure.