Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Alison, welcome back my friend...it's been ages since I've seen you here!!!

Thank God your hubby is ok Mrs. C. Wow...you just never know what is going to happen. That must have been terrifying for both of you.

Peggy, I think you need to start a thread in the "by the GALS" and post your beautiful gifs (only make them more generic so I can steal them pretty please...he,he)...like generic Welcome to GALS, support center, get better...etc.). That is one of your talents you need to share woman!!!

OH, I can see Frannie has been busy....love that siggy Judy!!!!! TEACHER!!!!

To all of my sistars who are busily preparing for the convention, I wish you all the best time...give each other a huge hug for me!!!

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

Edited by irish

I've been gone for quite some time. I never stopped my addiction to Gerry, but was dealing with Real Life crap. My hubby was in a charity boxing match for the Cops, and he got knocked out. Aside from a big ego bruise, it apparently bruised his brain. He had a grand mal seizure at work. They found a sub-dural hematoma which had pushed his brain to one side and caused it to short circuit. It is the same type of injury that killed Natasha Richardson, so you can imagine my stress!! He is fine now, thank God.

So, anyways, I am back and ready to drool over all the new Gerry we will be getting this year!!!

That sounds so scarey. I am glad he's ok now.

All of ya'll going to Vegas,have a great time!

Alison, welcome back my friend...it's been ages since I've seen you here!!!

Thank God your hubby is ok Mrs. C. Wow...you just never know what is going to happen. That must have been terrifying for both of you.

Peggy, I think you need to start a thread in the "by the GALS" and post your beautiful gifs (only make them more generic so I can steal them pretty please...he,he)...like generic Welcome to GALS, support center, get better...etc.). That is one of your talents you need to share woman!!!

OH, I can see Frannie has been busy....love that siggy Judy!!!!! TEACHER!!!!

To all of my sistars who are busily preparing for the convention, I wish you all the best time...give each other a huge hug for me!!!

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

You mean something like this Sue? Posted Image

:kisswink: Peggy

:bow2: I mean exactly like that Peggy! You have such a talent for making GIFS!!!!! So please start a thriving thread...huh...pweassseee?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Mrs C: that is awful what your hubby and you have been through--glad to hear that he is ok now. Glad you have finally had some time for yourself, you deserve it. You won't believe all the new lovely Gerry pics on "parade". :lol: Pun fully intended.

Lucky GALS going to Vegas: Have a grrrreat :gerrylicious: time and come back ready to share and share with us not-so-lucky ones who didn't get to go. ;)

Judy and Frannie, that is one awesome sexy siggy. :yummy:

:wave: Both Andreas!

Andrea~mc, Another great siggy by Cheryl, isn't it the best? Love my Gerry/Terry! Hope your kids are feeling better soon.

Hugs to all galfriends,

Diane

:bow2: I mean exactly like that Peggy! You have such a talent for making GIFS!!!!! So please start a thriving thread...huh...pweassseee?

color]

Thats a great idea, Sue and Peggy! Let me me add my Please, pretty Please?

Peggy, I love all your graphics, you make them so special!

Hugs

Diane

Edited by Shamrocked

Diane and Andrea,

thanks for the well wishes. I just came back from the doctor with him. He had to have a chest x-ray to rule out pneumonia. They have not called me back yet. He never gets sick, always so healthy. He has been playing hockey for 9 years, so the ice must have made him strong. :sick:

Last weekend he got into a fight during game that he has not done before. A kid pushed him very hard from behind with the stick, and my son beat him. Nice sport.

I am worried that he might have injured himself somewhere that's why he is sick.

:wave: Hi Ladies!!

Hope all those heading off to VEGAS :dancegal::vegasbaby::dancegal: have a great time and safe travel. Really wish I was going...it's been TWO years and I really miss hanging out with good friends from out of state, (or out of the country!). I miss you Vegas gals very, very much!! :kiss: Dayna, Katie, Libbie, Suzie, Zany, Jenny, Annette, Holly, Jenn, Cassie, etc, etc, etc...

Hope everyone else staying here at home is doing good.

Love to all,

Nancy

Gosh, I just realized that I really have not been on here since this time last year, because it was around convention time then. I hope you all have a wonderful time, and hopefully I can join in one of these years, LOL.

Hello everyone!

It's 2:21am here in Hawaii and I'm about to go to bed. Thanks for teaching me how to upload a slide, but it won't stay here long. I just wanted to see how it looks like as a siggy. I'll change it back to my ALL TIME FAVORITE siggy lady fran made for me. Nobody can top that romantic hug!

Now I'm looking for some instructions on how to make a video and upload it on Youtube. Where is that? Uploading is no problem, but creating a video without a digital camera that's what my problem is. Does anybody know where that BLUE EYED DAISY SHARP DRESSED MAN OF GERARD BUTLER is? How do you create similar to that? EVen if I have to order something I'll buy it. It was my dream to do something like that for my family and Gerard Butler for a long time now just never had time.

I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO LEARN THAT, PLUS PHOTOSHOP.

Good night and mahalo!

MoniqueD

Hey Monique...you probably have movie maker on your puter already..you will start there. You can choose pictures that you have in your photo bucket and make all the effects and transitions by just following the instructions.. I really don't know a lot about doing it with clips though. Hope I've helped you a little.

Mrs C, .....so happy to hear that your husband is okay now. That had to be a very scary time for you both! I hope he is no longer partaking in such dangerous charity events... Nice to have you back Galfriend!

Alison...I haven't seen you in AGES! So nice to see some of our "oldies" and I don't mean that in the age sense...back with us! Missed you all around here!

Peggy, Sue has a terrific idea and she is sooo right. If you need help on how to open a thread for this just let me know...Although I think you will anyway!! :p

I need to do some snagging of your gorgeous icons meself!!

{{{{HUGS}}} Galfriends...gotta go for now,

Frannie

Great, I got the virus from my son.

He doesn't have pneumonia, thank God and is feeling much better. I, on the other had feel like crap with a capital C.

I have the two other kids plus a playdate to take care of, husband is working as usual so it is just perfect.

:sick:

I am trying to lay down as much as I can and occupy my little one from bed. :fook:

:wave: Hello Everyone!

I feel sickie....too much birthday cake.............Happy Birthday to me! Boy do I feel old today, dashingabout with the children full of birthday tea is not adviseable Galfriends.

Sorry to hear of your troubles Mrs C and special hugs to all who need 'em,

Back later,

Anna X

Oh Anna, Posted Image my dear sweet friend!!!!

Andrea, I feel for you...taking care of wee ones when you're sick is so hard...I remember those days. I wasn't feeling really well last week when I was babysitting my grandson but at least I could get out of bed (but being OLD and SICK is even worse....lol).

Peggy, I hope I didn't put you on the spot dear friend...but you are the bestest GIF maker!!!

I can't wait to see some pics Frannie!!!

Suzie, :wave::seeyou: down there!

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

Awww, Anna, sorry you are feeling icky. I wonder how Birthday Gerry Juice goes with Pepto Bismol! Anyway, hope your day is happy and all your Birthday wishes come true! :cleavage:

Love,

Suzie

Hi Anna

Wishing you a Posted Image

Hope you are feeling better soon and can enjoy your day!

Oh no, Andrea, now you are sick. So sorry that you are not well but glad your son is better and not pneumonia. Get better soon so you can get back to maximum Gerry adoration. :drool1: LOL.

Hugs,

Diane

Posted Image Hoping you feel better and enjoy your birthday.

Sue, you didn't put me on the spot,I just don't know what kind of gifs anyone would be interested in.What kind do you think I should make?I don't mind doing them I enjoy making them.

Andrea, I sure hope you feel better real soon.

Big hugs to those who need themand those who don't as well.......

Posted Image Peggy

Oh that's easy...

Happy Birthday ones, praying for you ones, get well ones, hello ones, have a great weekend ones, hug ones, good morning ones, goodnight ones...lol Is that a good start??

:wuv:

Hello ladies one and all! I've been gone about two weeks visiting family in PA --- and the love of my life --- (ok, I know, I shouldn't say that but HE IS)....my 8 year old nephew (please forgive me Gerry --- and be understanding).......but being AUNT! is most likely the joy of my life.

Birthday hugs to Anna, MANY MANY hugs to Mrs. C -- goodness, what a year, HUGS and ENJOY! to all those in Vegas this coming weekend, howdy to my buddy Jobella, AND

SPECIAL HUGS to that great lady and amazing friend, SUE! I have pix to share and good news too! I'd love to catch up with you for coffee etc -- if we can get past these potential thunder bumpers round here!

Love to you all and many, many hugs. I remember joining this weekend 3 years ago -- and I couldn't understand all this stuff about a convention etc....also thought it was a mighty slow board....

and by Monday the GALS were back with tales of an actual GERRY SIGHTING (well, I'd call it a slobbering!!! if ya'll could have gotten that close!). From the energy and the excitement I was hooked from then on.

I'm mighty glad to be celebrating 3 years with GALS (and 2 conventions --- and let's talk about NEXT YEAR NOW!!!!)

Jill

Edited by auntm

Hi Jill :wave:Congrats on your 3 year Anniversary with GALS!

I think I just had a 6-month anniv myself! I love it here and am so glad I came out of "lurkdom" (in a nice way) and had the courage to join. You have no idea how terrified I was at first to try. :lol:

As someone on here stated I came here for Gerry and stayed for the GALS. :gotgals:

Peggy, I look forward to seeing what you create! Love all your wonderful graphics that you make from the heart for everyone.

Tomorrow is Father's Day and hubby and I are going to spend the day at my daughter's new home with the family celebrating Father's Day and daughter's birthday this week. She is 25 now, my baby girl--an old married lady of 1 year! :lol: My granddaughter, son1 and wife and son2 and wife will be there too. Can't wait to get my Grandma hands on my little one. She is now 21 months old. I am charging the camera battery now for lotsa pics! We hope to have a cookout, weather permitting but there may be rain. Oh well we will celebrate no matter what the weather.

Happy Father's Day early to all the DADs and Granddads and so on as I will be away all day. Hope you have a grand day!

Hugs,

Diane

Hey Monique...you probably have movie maker on your puter already..you will start there. You can choose pictures that you have in your photo bucket and make all the effects and transitions by just following the instructions.. I really don't know a lot about doing it with clips though. Hope I've helped you a little.

{{{{HUGS}}} Galfriends...gotta go for now,

Frannie

Thanks, Fran! I will do that I know it will help. I'm trying a lot of things here lately. Mostly on photobucket.

Well, Shamrocked, I get the lurking thing. I spent 6 months lurking before I joined, and then (if you look at the number of posts I have), Sue would probably tell you I STILL lurk too much. I think I was positive that I'd do something to the board to make it unravel or something --- my first tentative post was pretty darn tepid!!!!

Happy Father's Day everyone..... I just got to spend over a week with my Dad (and that went well!!), and as we both get older, I'm beginning to realize just how precious that is.....

Happy Sunday folks!

Jill

Well, Shamrocked, I get the lurking thing. I spent 6 months lurking before I joined, and then (if you look at the number of posts I have), Sue would probably tell you I STILL lurk too much. I think I was positive that I'd do something to the board to make it unravel or something --- my first tentative post was pretty darn tepid!!!!

Happy Father's Day everyone..... I just got to spend over a week with my Dad (and that went well!!), and as we both get older, I'm beginning to realize just how precious that is.....

Happy Sunday folks!

Jill

Jill,

beautiful words about your dad. Mine has passed away 6 years ago and there is not a day that I don't think about him.

Yes, enjoy the time you have with them. We don't know what comes after this life so enjoy what we know, right?

About the lurking...

I do not know what that is, since I joined pretty fast. I have a big mouth and have this urge to open it all the time even when no one gives a rat's arse about what I have to say.

:lalala:

ANDREA 71 !!!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA I only wish I could be like you. I'm a slooooowwwww starting, but a mighty sticker when I get there......

That sounds odd somehow ----

I think I'd better go lurk!

Jill