Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

ANDREA 71 !!!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA I only wish I could be like you. I'm a slooooowwwww starting, but a mighty sticker when I get there......

That sounds odd somehow ----

I think I'd better go lurk!

Jill

I have NO patience and it causes me a LOT of trouble. So does my big mouth....

That's all I can say about it. :bonk:

:wave: Happy Father's Day, everyone! Just got home from church and lunch with PAL Good Sport and Erin. We treated Good Sport to lunch at PF Chang's. Now I need a nap! :)

I can't believe that Vegas is upon us and I still have so much to do to get ready. :bonk:

Hugs to all!

Got it!!

:kisswink: Peggy

And don't forget the most important gif Peggy.....Marry Me Gerry! :kiss:

Well Galfriends I had another great day with the family, we had lunch at 'The Potting Shed' and this time I passed on the desserts.......after too much birthday tea/cake yesterday.

I have some pics we took while waiting for the family to arrive,

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll post a few more of the children in the 'family' thread.

Got to go....need an early night!

hugs to all,

Anna X

Anna....did I ever tell you that you are *beautiful* inside and out? Well you are!

:wave: Galfriends....just stopping in to let you know I'll be posting the pictures from Debs second chance prom last night later on this evening...Gotts finish getting hubby's special Fathers day dinner then I'll have time to myself cause if I know him after dinner he'll be ready for bed! :cunning:

See you all later and extra HUGE {{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}...just cause. ;)

Frannie

Anna! :presents:

Love the pics of you and Himself.

Hope you had a very blessed day.

Frannie:

Cant wait to see your pics. :whoa:

Hope all the guys out there that are

Dads are having a great day. :hug:

Went and saw "The Proposal" last night

with Sandra Bullock. It was actually

a pretty funny movie. And Betty White

was a riot. :humph:

Dont worry Gerry, it will never compare

to your movies.

Well I have to run, going over to a friends

to watch a tv show on the BBC. A talent

contest run by Andrew Lloyd Webber looking

for a gal to play Maria in the Sound of Music.

Its really quite interesting but one of my

faves got eliminated last week. :sad:

May you all have a great night.

Debbie

Edited by Trekkiegoober

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers, grandfathers, great-grandfathers and to-be fathers out there! They are special. :wuv:

Oh, and Anna, I hope you had a great birthday! I always overload on the sweets, too! :kiss:

:vegasbaby: in five days!

Mousie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!!!

:happybirthday::happybirthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ANNA, :happybirthday: ...AND MANY MORE!!

I know you know my present to you will be a little late, but I will let you know the minute I mail it off.

Loved seeing you and Him in the photos, wish I could be there and give you a hug in person. :hug1:

I did go and see Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds in "The Proposal" today and it was so adorable and SO funny!! I recommend it! There is one scene that was so hysterical that I laughed till I cried. The premise was actually NOT funny in reality, but in the movie it was really too hilarious. I have not laughed that hard in a movie for a long time. I thought the wedding scene in "Mamma Mia" was the cutest thing, but this one topped it...way too cute. That is the way I'd like my wedding to look, (but not her dress!)

Once again to my dearest Galfriend, ANNA, :bday: Wish we could all be there to celebrate YOU!!

Wishing you losts of sunshiney days, happy memories and the love of family and friends to warm you and cheer your heart. Love you!!

Nancy

Hey galfriends... Just downloaded a load of pics from Debs Second chance prom ...most are of the whole gang but I picked out the two that I could make out...these were taken with a throw away camera because MY DAUGHTER forgot her good camera!!! If she was still young I'd ground her! :p Yeah sure...

Anyway, here is Debbie and her fiance Chris... They both look so festive. BTW...Debbie loves the color Red and what's great about that is she can wear it!

I've thumbnailed them so click away...

Posted Image picture taken at Chris's

Posted Image picture taken at Dance

{{{HUGS}}} Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Frannie!! :seeyou: How are you? Are you still In SC? What's up with life at the Pub???

XO Nancy

Oh, now I see PEGGY too!!

Frannie, what's a Second Chance Prom??? Cute pictures. Deb is your daughter???

Edited by Attila Girl

Frannie!! :seeyou: How are you? Are you still In SC? What's up with life at the Pub???

XO Nancy

Oh, now I see PEGGY too!!

Frannie, what's a Second Chance Prom??? Cute pictures. Deb is your daughter???

Well Nancy....as a lot of the Gals know Debbie is a recovering addict....she was clean and sober for nine years and when she moved to NC she became depressed and gave up on life ...unfortunately she turned back to drugs and her Father and I had to resort back years ago when we went through this the first time...I am happy to say though that she put herself back in a program and is now clean and sober again for three months and seems to be very dedicated to this program...Last night they had a prom that they named a Second Chance prom and I think it was a great thing for these individuals that are trying to turn their lives around.. I've met a few of them and was surprised as to how many were so young and then how many were almost my age! But all and all they are working towards a clean and sober and better future! Her Fiance also went through this with her but he truly loves her and stood by her all the way...anyway, last night during the prom he asked that they stop the music and he actually got down on his knee and asked her top marry him...Her ring is GORGEOUS! So I am thrilled and wanted to share this story with my Galfriends anyway!

:wave: Frannie

What a wonderful story, Frannie! I'm very happy for you and your family. Your daughter looks smashing in red! :hearts:

Well Nancy....as a lot of the Gals know Debbie is a recovering addict....she was clean and sober for nine years and when she moved to NC she became depressed and gave up on life ...unfortunately she turned back to drugs and her Father and I had to resort back years ago when we went through this the first time...I am happy to say though that she put herself back in a program and is now clean and sober again for three months and seems to be very dedicated to this program...Last night they had a prom that they named a Second Chance prom and I think it was a great thing for these individuals that are trying to turn their lives around.. I've met a few of them and was surprised as to how many were so young and then how many were almost my age! But all and all they are working towards a clean and sober and better future! Her Fiance also went through this with her but he truly loves her and stood by her all the way...anyway, last night during the prom he asked that they stop the music and he actually got down on his knee and asked her top marry him...Her ring is GORGEOUS! So I am thrilled and wanted to share this story with my Galfriends anyway!

Frannie,

God bless you and your daughter! I honestly hope that everything will remain good for you.

love

Wow Frannie, I didn't know but that is WONDERFUL!

God bless them!

Nancy :kiss:

Congrats to your daughter and her fiance, Frannie! That must have been wonderful at that moment when he proposed! Verra romantic! :hearts: Your daughter is very lovely in red. I have to admire how she has turned her life around. I know you are very proud of her.

Hugs

Diane

Thank you all....I wasn't going to post this in the beginning but then I thought what better friends would understand and care like my Galfriends...

I luv U guys!

Frannie

OH Frannie, what wonderful news and you are right, red is definitely a color that looks beautiful on Debbie (she is beautiful...what a gorgeous smile)!! I can only imagine how happy you and Bobby must be right now and I'm happy for you sweetie!!! I have been praying for Debbie for quite a while now and I am going to mark my journal with an answered prayer right now!!!

:wave: Anna2! Where you been girl?

Nancy, I want to see that movie too but I'm afraid that I will have to wait for it to come out on DVD...Dan'l is not a big fan of Sandra's.

My step daughter Lynn came up yesterday and spent the night....she hasn't done that in YEARS because normally when she comes up it is with kids and/or grandkids and her fiancee....but this weekend she wanted to spend the weekend with her dad and me alone. Well last night after Dan'l went to bed she got to see her first Gerry film...lol...oh yeah, she's a new convert! lol Today was a really nice Father's Day for my darling...we went to church with two of his daughters (Lynn and Darla) and then we came back home and had a huge lunch together...just the four of us and we reminisced from years ago and laughed our heads off...it was so good for Dan'l. And the phone has been ringing off the wall all day with calls from Bryan (who has been sending gorgeous pics of B2 all day for us) and Denae (Dan's youngest daughter) and a whole bunch of grandkids...lol. So all in all in has been a wonderful day.

....and now Frannie's news...I've been very blessed today!

Love you all as well!

hugs,

Sue

Sue...my Sweet Sue...thanks for those prayers my friend, I think they're working! :kisswink: I'm so happy to hear about your absolute pairfect day too! Sounds like Dan'l had a wonderful visit with his kids and what's that you say? We have ..or maybe...will have a new GAL?? :cunning: Way to go Sue!

Speaking of Deb...she just went in her room to go to bed but stuck her head out first to tell me PSILY is on...she knows me!! *LOL*

Edited by ladyfran

Yes she does Frannie...lol.

Well, here's another blessing for me today...pictures of my B2 having fun at a picnic on Father's Day (Bryan just called again...for those who don't know B2 has been on a special diet for the past few weeks and he is doing soooooo much better)...in just a few weeks he is a changed little boy!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is for Suzie (the blue eyes...lol):

Posted Image

hugs,

Sue

Oh Anna, forgive me...I got so excited with Frannie's news I totally forgot to thank you for the pics of you and himself!!! You are beautiful woman!!! And it doesn't look like you gained an ounce from all that cake!!

hugs,

Sue

OMG Sue that child is such a little cutie!! I'm so happy to hear that he's benefiting from the new diet too!!Yes indeed this is a good day!! :D

Okay, don't know if anyone can help me, but I hope so.

I lost my "icons" at the top of my internet "page" on my laptop. I don't know what I might have hit wrong but it's been a few days and I just tried some things to try to fix it but I really don't know how

All I have left is the green arrow "BACK" button. The forward arrow button is gone, along with Home, Refresh, Favorites, History, Print, etc. Even the look-up/address bar and "GO" button are gone!! :tantrum:

(I REALLY miss working in an established business big enough to have an IT department!! :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum: ) For some reason these guys were always my buddies and I miss them!

I can't read these last few posts without sending my love and good thoughts to Anna (you look

beautiful) and to my lady, Fran (I didn't know about your daughter, but it is such wonderful news

and she is lovely in her photos) and also to you, Sue--I am so thankful that B2 is responding to his

dietary changes, and also so very happy the Dan'l had a wonderful Father's Day.

I don't want to leave anyone out--so I send prayers, love and hugs to all. I am so THANKFUL for

this wonderful community of friends, where we can come to share our sorrows and our joys. You

are all very special.

Hugs,

Judy

Frannie, :D

Debbie looks wonderful in red. I bet you and Bobby are so pleased on how well she has done and that your Gal- Friends prayers have been answered. You are one special generous lady. You know I'm not very good with words but you know just how happy I am for you and Bobby - Debbie & Chris.

Anna - Hi and you look great too!

Sue - B2 is one little adorable I want to keep you little ham. So glad the new diet is working.

Judy - I must agree with you on sharing our hopes and joys here with all our Gal-Friends

Hugs, Barbara :wave:

Edited by lugerry

Wow! So much to read, so many photos! It's a good day in the SC!

Anna, I love the pictures of you and Michael and I can't wait to get there and squeeze you both till you squeel! Just so you know, Butler is doing very well and keeping my Gerry out of trouble.

Frannie, I am so very happy to hear about Deb's progress and her new found joy. What a blessing this time is to you and all your family. May the happiness always rain down on all of you!

Sue! I swear, Bryan's eyes bring out the latent Cougar in me! They are so beautiful! I am so thrilled the little munchkin is doing so well on his diet. B2 pictures always tickle my heart. Wish I could give him a squeeze till he squeels too, but you will just have to do that for me!

Nancy, I wish I could help with the icons. Last time that happened to me, I started punching buttons and they came back but have no idea what I punched. Good luck! (Did you trying hitting "escape"?)

Having a short lull between house guests, so I'm taking this time to get the Vegas packing organized. As Elissa said, so much to do, so few days in which to do it!

Hugs to all my GALfriends - you know you never have too many!

Suzie