Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Oh, Frannie--I am so very sorry. I'm sure you are still in a state of shock over this. Very glad

you felt you could come here for comfort. I will send up some special prayers for John--may he

rest in peace--and for his family, friends, and especially you and Bobby.

Hearts love,

Judy

Hi everyone. Hope everyone is well and mau God Bless you all. SinceI made this video.

and entitled it Help, I have GALs I thought it be O.K. to put it here.

I was deeply saddened both by both the death of Farrah Fawcett and Micheal Jackson.

Even mored saddened because a local boy from our town went on a Mission Trip and while walking on the beach some how he fell in and was swept away by the undercurrent. He was a fine young man, Strait A's, Athletic and he worked to save the money to go on this mission trip in Costa Rica. He drowned, but I believe they recovered the body. Just a sad thing to happen to a nice upstanding young man.

I guess God figured he needed him more than the ones on Earth did still I know he family is suffering, but he died trying to serve the LORD. I hope that brings the family some comfort.

Dennis and I are sickly as always. I think I forgot what being well feels like.

Love to you all,

Tracy

Oh Fran. I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Yes, tomorrow will be a very hard day. I will be sending good thoughts and many prayers your way. Come here often when you need to ---as I know you do.

Tracy, I am very sorry to hear of your loss. The community will take that very hard. I will remember the young man in my prayers.

Love to all --- hugs to everyone. Hey you party gals and pals in Vegas. Boogey one down for us! (one of my favorite memories of last year --- mel called out a special request --- and on came a GARTH BROOKS song for HOlly and her honey. Them slow dancing in the moment (wasn't it to I've Got Friends in Low Places???) was one of my very favorite memories of the whole weekend.....

JIll

Frannie, That is so sad about your dear friend. Your friend and his family and you and your hubby are in my thoughts and prayers.

Tracy, I will have the young man's family in my prayers, too. Also sending healing prayers for you and Dennis for better health.

Hugs,

Diane

Posted Image

Frannie my sweet Galfriend, my heart goes out to you in this time of sorrow.

Lord take care of my good friends and give them comfort.

hugs,

Anna x

OMGoodness Frannie, my sweet, Frannie. I am so very sorry that I did not read your post. I just came in here and slapped my post up without reading the others as I usually do as my diabetes and edema are really flaring up making me exhausted, but it is unforgivable that I didn't see that and respond sooner.

You all must be devastated. I cannot imagine something happening to my son's best friend he has had since he was 9 years old. It would be heart shattering.

Since I never experience such a loss of child that feels like your own I cannot feel empathy for I do not know your pain.

I can express sympathy though because my heart aches that you all are going through this.

You, such sweet and kind people who are just so special to me.

All know to do is to give this God above and ask him to please send you and all who loved John comfort and peace.

May countless angels surround and minister unto you the healing you need in your souls as you endure this tragedy.

I hope you know how much I love you. God be with you all.

I shall pray for everyone involved.

Love Always,

Tracy

P.S. Again please forgive me for not seeing or speaking of this sooner. I am quite ashamed of myself.

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

:wave: I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so thought I'd drop in to see what's happening with everyone.

Frannie I'm so so sad to read about your dear friend, what a tragic accident. I will keep you and Bobby in my thoughts as well as John's family. It sounds like he was a very well liked guy and no doubt will be missed by many.

Tracy Another sad and tragic accident to read. What a shame to learn about the young man who was doing God's work had to leave in such a tragic accident. I guess God needed him more than the mission. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and you as well.

Love and Hugs to everyone who is in need and everyone else as well.

JUDE

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Fran I know you probably won't enjoy your day today but just want to say Happy Anniversary to you guys anyway.I'm so sorry about John, Mom and Ron said they're really sorry too. I know you guys are going to miss him like crazy.I'll keep him and his family in my prayers.

Posted Image Peggy

I just want to say how very special you all are to me. I'm having a difficult time with this but coming here does bring some sort of comfort to me.

We got the details this morning that he was on his way to meet the love of his life (his daughter) and her boyfriend for dinner...in the meantime she must have text him to tell him not to rush because they changed their minds because they said that he tried to over correct a turn and flipped over several times. When they found him he was thrown a ways from the truck and his cell phone was either in his hand or right next to him... This is why I go crazy when I see people texting and driving! Anyway, we don't know if he had his seat belt on or not...we think not. we did see the truck ( and the pit of my stomach is in a turmoil) and by the looks of it it's very possible a seat belt would not have helped...I guess it's something we will never know now. We were not going to open today but we've already had quite a few of our customers and his friends ask that we do so they can all get together...I guess it will be good for them to try and remember the good times with John. BTW...he was only 45 years old! Anyway, thought I would share this with my galfriends...and once again thank you all for your prayers.

Peggy, thanks so much Sis for thinking of us on our anniversary...although it's a solemn one we are going to try and make the best out of it. Seems like two years in a row right around this day something tragic has happened! 45 years is a long time and I plan to have a blast no matter what on our 50th! You guys are all invited! :)

God Bless you my friends,

Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Oh, Precious Frannie such a tragedy right here at your anniversary. I am so sorry, You are in my heart, my thoughts and prayers.

I love you eternally,

Tracy

Frannie - I'm so sorry for your loss! You and Bobby are in my prayers!

Tracy - I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I had a wonderful day with my "babies" yesterday! Mostly, the youngest, because one didn't feel well and the other(having just got over a nasty ear infection) was terrified of getting water in her ears! So Austin and I played in the pool! For such a little boy he sure can make a big splash! He loves to catch me standing still, runs to where I am, and jumps in getting me wet! LOL! I can't tell you how many times that child gave me a bath! We had splashing fights too lol! He loved getting his papa(my dad) wet too!

I got my head, nose, cheeks, upper back, shoulders, and upper legs burnt. I also got my first sweat bee sting of the season but I wouldn't have traded my time with him for anything!

You should have seen me in church this morning. If an rough/scratchy part of material hit my shoulder it drove me nuts lol ;)

Love to all,

April

Frannie,

I want to say Posted Image to you and your hubby even at this sad time for you. So sorry about your friend.

Hugs

Diane

Posted Image Frannie and Bobby. Frannie, you know how I feel and that I'm here if you want to talk. I wish your anniversary could have been happier but there is a reason for everything...even when we can't figure it out.

love,

Sue

Dear Frannie; :metoyou:

Hope you're feeling better today, and remembering all the good times and happy memories of your friend John.

I want to wish a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and Bobby. :hearts:

Forty-Five years is Awesome!!

Love and hugs,

Nancy

Seems like I am thanking you guys so much lately but it's because I DO thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

My daughter and her fiance took us out to dinner for our anniversary and we had a chance to reflect. We are going to celebrate Johns life and not mourn his passing...it's what he would have wanted. He was a happy go lucky guy and liked to have fun...so that's what we'll do!

I'm just so bummed that I wasn't able to come back and keep bidding on the RNR poster but I congratulate Tig for her winning bid! I believe that's who got it...Actually I was going to stop at $200.00 but Bobby told me to keep bidding and that would be my anniversary gift! Well not to cry over spilled milk ....I told him I hope he didn't think he was going to get off scot free just because we lost out on it... :p hand over the moola Mister!! Of course he would but I was actually just kidding...

Well my sisters...I think I'll take a spin around the threads and maybe get to bed early tonight...I really need to sleep.

{{{{HUGS}}}} Frannie

Oh Frannie, like I told you when I stopped bidding, I so much wanted to see that Poster hanging proudly in your bar.......I sowry. Maybe next year huh???

Take whatever money you got from Bobby and put it away for next year...we ARE going to meet at a convention yet!!!! lol

love you!

hugs,

Sue

Just what I was thinking Sweetie!! :cunning:

:wave: Frannie

:wave: That's awesome Andrea.

They say Humans are the only creatures who keep drinking milk AFTER they've been weaned!! :spit:

I heard about a book for a gluten-free way of living and I want to look it up and buy it. I think it would help me alot with some of my health issues, if not all of them.

It can help alot,I've been gluten free for almost 10years now.

Andrea, that is what my B2 has been put on ... gluten and caisen (sp? but it's all dairy) free diet. They are finding that in 80% of children with ADD, Autism, etc are significantly improved when you take dairy and gluten out of their diets. I am learning so much about this stuff...it's mind boggling!!!

Nancy, it would sure be worth a try hon!

hugs,

Sue

My boys have been gluten free since birth,I am allergic to wheat so they weren't exposed to any while in the womb,we checked them to see if they could tolerate it when they were 1 and they can't. They are both lactose intolerant,yet another thing they got from me,unfortunately. The youngest can handle yogurt and some cheeses,but the eldest gets hyper if he has too much milk anything.So,he's completely off of milk/dairy anything.They are thriving,don't have tummy aches,wheat bothers their tummies, so they are doing good,they are big,strong,active boys. If you have any questions about the gluten free thing,feel free to ask,been doing it a long,long time.

I hope everyone is having fun in Vegas!!

It is HOT here in Florida. I wanna move....anywhere that is cold. The pool temp was 90 and it still felt great, because the air is in the triple digits. July is gonna SUCK!!!

It's been in the triple digits here in Tennessee as well like 105 and 66% humidity one day. I hate this kind of weather,bring on Fall!

I thought I would come here tonigh ..or should I say this morning here on the East coast! First I want to congratulate Tish for winning the poster in the silent auction... I tried my best ...but unfortunately I couldn't get back here in time to bid....

I'm sad and in shock right now because when I got to the bar we got a few phone calls telling us that John ....our good friend (actually like a son to us) and bartender was in a bad accident. He was at the bar all day because he ran the horse shoe tournaments and we had one today.... anyway he was drinking Ice Tea as he was on pain meds because he had a bad knee and he blew it our earlier ...oh I'm just rattling on right now ...but to make a long story short ...he was in a bad accident and he did not make it! I just can't believe it and all our customers are in shock too...everyone loved him...as I said before he was like a son to us....everyone called him John Wheeler and he would yell at them but he would always laugh about it....I think I just have to talk to someone...Bobby is in bed and sleeping....I know this is going to hit him tomorrow because John always works on Sundays for race day... I honestly don't know why I'm babbling except that I can't stop crying and my heart hurts... I'm sorry ...I don't mean to bring anybody down but I just wanted to talk to someone...I know of all places that I can go this is the place!

Thanks for reading,

{{{HUGS}}} Frannie

I am so so sorry :hugs:

Hi everyone. Hope everyone is well and mau God Bless you all. SinceI made this video.

and entitled it Help, I have GALs I thought it be O.K. to put it here.

I was deeply saddened both by both the death of Farrah Fawcett and Micheal Jackson.

Even mored saddened because a local boy from our town went on a Mission Trip and while walking on the beach some how he fell in and was swept away by the undercurrent. He was a fine young man, Strait A's, Athletic and he worked to save the money to go on this mission trip in Costa Rica. He drowned, but I believe they recovered the body. Just a sad thing to happen to a nice upstanding young man.

I guess God figured he needed him more than the ones on Earth did still I know he family is suffering, but he died trying to serve the LORD. I hope that brings the family some comfort.

Dennis and I are sickly as always. I think I forgot what being well feels like.

Love to you all,

Tracy

I saw that story on our local news the other day. :hugs:

Frannie - I'm so sorry for your loss! You and Bobby are in my prayers!

Tracy - I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I had a wonderful day with my "babies" yesterday! Mostly, the youngest, because one didn't feel well and the other(having just got over a nasty ear infection) was terrified of getting water in her ears! So Austin and I played in the pool! For such a little boy he sure can make a big splash! He loves to catch me standing still, runs to where I am, and jumps in getting me wet! LOL! I can't tell you how many times that child gave me a bath! We had splashing fights too lol! He loved getting his papa(my dad) wet too!

I got my head, nose, cheeks, upper back, shoulders, and upper legs burnt. I also got my first sweat bee sting of the season but I wouldn't have traded my time with him for anything!

You should have seen me in church this morning. If an rough/scratchy part of material hit my shoulder it drove me nuts lol ;)

Love to all,

April

Sorry you are burned. Put some Aloe on it.

Wanted to stop in while I can. My boys are sick,my baby has double ear infections and a upper resp. infection. And I'm sick now as well. My eldest and I are going to the doctor tomorrow.

:kiss: Congratulations to Frannie and Bobby on your 45 years together, love you SweetiePosted Image.

I think a lot of my Galfriends are in need of a hug and some of these,

Posted Image

Take care,

hugs,

Anna x

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Frannie,

Hugs, my sweet friend.

Posted Image Frannie, I am so sad about the loss of your friend, John, whom you and Bobby loved as a son. It is a terrible loss, and my heart goes out to you and Bobby, and all of John's family and friends. It is a worthy tribute to his life to remember him as he lived and to share that wonderful man with all who knew and loved him. I pray that over time these memories of him will give you solace and comfort. For now, I pray that His Angels stand guard with you, praying and supporting each of you, as you support each other through this tragic and sudden lost. Frannie, you and Bobby are in my prayers.

Posted Image I also want to wish you and Bobby a belated Happy Anniversary. :wuv:

Sorry, you didn't win the silent auction, Frannie. Sue's right; it would have looked wonderful hanging over your bar.

Linda

Edited by givemeabeach

Hello sweet GALfriends, I just got back from Las Vegas and left skidmarks to the computer. I was going through withdrawals not being able to contact my GALS who weren't able to have the fun in Vegas with us. I have lots of pages to read and will do so later...right now I'm ignoring my furbabies and my brother to check in here. PLEEEEEZE make the effort to go to Vegas next year. I caught a "hint" of the theme for next year'S convention and it is going to be FUN!!!

Sue, Anna, Frannie, Linda, Nancy and all of you, you were never far from my mind. And regardless of what you may have seen me doing on the Virtual Con, please remember, WHAT HAPPENED IN VEGAS NEVER HAPPENED!!

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

Welcome home Suzie....

Yeah, yeah, yeah...so what trouble did you get into woman?

love you!

hugs,

Sue

Posted Image Suzie

So happy that you had a great time in Vegas! :funnyup: Too late--we caught ya on the Virtual cam!

(you know I am jk, right)

Diane

Fran, I know I commented early on about John's passing, but I missed your anniversary, so I

want to send BELATED HAPPY ANNIVERSARY WISHES. So glad you went out to dinner and that

you can remember some of the happy times you had with John.

Suzie--glad you had another great CON in Vegas. I am hoping to go once more, and I want it

to be when Sue, Frannie, and some of the rest of our girlies will be there as $$ will only allow

one more trip of that kind for me. Everyone seemed to have a great time this year, as always.

Hugs to all,

Judy

Edited by mommaduck

:wave: everyone! Got home from Vegas around 5:00 this evening. Had a great time, but as usual, the days just zoomed by! After all the late nights and early mornings I was so tired I slept all the way home on the plane. Suzie assured me I didn't snore or drool! :p

Frannie-I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Bobby and John's family. :hugs: And, happy anniversary, too.