Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Stopping by to say "hi" went to the doctor today,I have an ear infection.So...we are all still sick. Glad ya'll had fun in Vegas. Maybe one of these days I can go too. That had to be so cool to get a phone call via Skype from Gerry. :)

OH MY GOSH!!

Why do I keep watching these stupid Bachelorette and Bachelor shows???

I just want to know what Jillian is thinking right now as she watches it on TV!

Isn't it interesting, how when you're watching from a distance like at home on TV, you can see what they can't see in people's behaviour, and what they're really like.

And it doesn't do any good to shout at the TV cause they can't hear you!! :tantrum:

Goodnite!!

Oh, I guess I should tell you about the adorable English Bulldog puppy girl that was in today...only 8 weeks old, and just the cutest face...didn't look like the adult bulldogs. Her hair was white with a couple of carmel spots on her lower back, and she had such an adorable pink belly. :wuv: Oh my goodness, I just wanted to hug her!! All 6 pounds of her!!

Get better Andrea.

xo Nancy

Edited by Attila Girl

Hi Gals,

Its so bleeping hot here, just ask Irish and Auntm :fook:

Just peeking in, must go put my nose in books now :tantrum: . Baby is sleeping and dad is taking kids to the park!

Love ya Jen

It is very hot...last night we were in the pool at 10 pm and it was hot than!!!!

Jenn, sent you a PM....YES, all of us girlies need to get together to go see TUT!

hugs,

Sue

Hi all - back from Vegas and not nearly caught up but skimmed some of what I missed.

Nancy - I watch that show too and all I could think is "does she need an anvil dropped on her head?" I mean first Tanner the Foot Fetishist told her, then Too-Perfect Jake tells her and she still doesn't believe it's true! And what does Wes expect to gain from going on the show and openly admitting he's there only to further his music career. Does he really think the women who watch the show are going to buy his CD's? What a moron!!! But I'm glad Ed came back and that she kept him for the fantasy dates. He was my favorite right at the start. But I have no real hope for any of these shows anymore. Jillian doesn't seem to be all that into any of the guys, so I don't see a lasting relationship in her future with whoever she picks.

Hope everyone is doing well, and if you aren't I hope you will be very soon.

Welcome Home Galfriends!

I really missed you all.........but we had a great time here in Virtual Con thanks to Barbara, Holly, Stuart and everyone who made it all possible. :kiss:

:wave: Jen, hope you are getting some rest.

The weather here has been hot as Hades, I spent most of last night cold sponging TJ who was burning up all night.

My sweetie Lulu is no trouble this evening even though it remains rather hot, she doesn't have the same problems as poor wee TJ has.

Sorry must go rest my weary eyes,

hugs for allwho need them,

Anna X

WELCOME HOME to all our Vegas Gals!! Good to have you all back.....I agree with you Judy....next year us seasoned gals are gonna get there and WATCH out Chippendales!! :kisswink:

Just got home from the bar a while ago as after Johns service today all his friends wanted to come back to where they first met him and they said they felt closer to him there so we just put out some quick food and come chips and dips...I was actually surprised as to how many of our customers went to the service to honor him ...mainly because a lot of them were basically new customers but that's just the kind of guy he was...everyone loved him! We celebrated his life today and we will continue to do so... I don't think I've ever seen as many people at a memorial as I did this morning.. anyway, it's time to move on and get back to business as usual...it's what he would want!

I really haven't had a chance to read all yet but I will later I promise.. I'm getting ready to cook dinner....I was really hoping I'd get away without cooking tonight but seems Bobby thinks he has to eat every day!! :doh: Whats wrong with that man????? :D

:wave: Frannie

Fran, it has been my experience that not much gets between "3 squares" and the men of my life --- fun, excitement, racing, sorrow, sleeplessness, camping, exams, you name it....WHAT'S FOR DINNER?????? always seems to ring out. You and all your friends have been much in my thoughts.

As Jobella said --- HOT oh so HOT When the AC just doesn't kick off (and it's 2 AM)...ya know it's been a scorcher. I opened the sliding glass door to go down the steps and it was like hitting a brick of solid heat. DANG. Was it only 2 weeks ago I was bowled over by the humidity in Western PA????? My poor plants all just look like they've been ray gunned.

And YES! TUT HERE WE COME ladies! PM went out just now.

Love to all. Hope it is a good day for one and all.

Jill

Wow, it was hot in No CA!! We are supposed to have our first day over 90 this week, but they

also said it may cloud up and even shower on July 4th. Typical of the mid Wilamette Valley.

Fran, so sorry for your loss, but glad the service went well and you were together with friends to

celebrate his life. We just never know, do we....

I am counting the days until TUT. Some of us will get together to see it, but I am not sure if it will

be here or up in Portland. It's gonna be raunchy, but I think Gerry is right--suits him well (I didn't

mean he is like that, but he SAID he picked this one because it was more "him.")

Stay cool, and stay well!! Hugs to all,

Judy

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: I wanna go to see TUT with me Cali girlies!!!

;) Frannie

It was hot in Las Vegas - the hottest I've seen it in any of the previous conventions, but I was inside most of the time so I can't complain much except I couldn't buy any chocolate candy or it would have melted before I could get it back to the hotel - or even before I could get it into my mouth. Hey, maybe that's a GOOD thing. On the drive up last Tuesday the thermostat on my car (which measures outside temperature) read 108 degrees when I got up to Baker (though their "biggest thermostat in the world only said 102) and on the way back yesterday just south of Baker mine said 110 degrees. When I got back home and it was only 80 I thought it was a cold spell!

Glad everyone had a good time --I am in Iowa and last week it was in the 90's and so humid you couldn't stand it but Sunday the heat broke and now it's in the 60's and going to drop into the 50's tonight--not normal for July in Iowa--but I'll take it--sitting at my computer with a jacket on :penguin: :penguin: not suppose to warm up till Sunday-- :woohoo: :woohoo:

:hearts::gerry::hugs:

OH MY GOSH!!

Why do I keep watching these stupid Bachelorette and Bachelor shows???

I just want to know what Jillian is thinking right now as she watches it on TV!

Isn't it interesting, how when you're watching from a distance like at home on TV, you can see what they can't see in people's behaviour, and what they're really like.

And it doesn't do any good to shout at the TV cause they can't hear you!! :tantrum:

Goodnite!!

Get better Andrea.

xo Nancy

I don't watch that show but I tend to talk at the tv too.."What are you doing??!" "Are you blind...look! it's right there!"- Amazing Race......"Oh...she just didn't pick that up off the floor and use it again"..."Oh that combination is just gross" -Chopped or any other cooking show I may watch. Everyone else in the house does it too,so I'm in good company,no one looks at me like I'm weird now(ex husband thought I was weird for talking at the tv)

WELCOME HOME to all our Vegas Gals!! Good to have you all back.....I agree with you Judy....next year us seasoned gals are gonna get there and WATCH out Chippendales!! :kisswink:

Just got home from the bar a while ago as after Johns service today all his friends wanted to come back to where they first met him and they said they felt closer to him there so we just put out some quick food and come chips and dips...I was actually surprised as to how many of our customers went to the service to honor him ...mainly because a lot of them were basically new customers but that's just the kind of guy he was...everyone loved him! We celebrated his life today and we will continue to do so... I don't think I've ever seen as many people at a memorial as I did this morning.. anyway, it's time to move on and get back to business as usual...it's what he would want!

I really haven't had a chance to read all yet but I will later I promise.. I'm getting ready to cook dinner....I was really hoping I'd get away without cooking tonight but seems Bobby thinks he has to eat every day!! :doh: Whats wrong with that man????? :D

:wave: Frannie

Sorry for your loss,but I'm glad the service went well.

Men always want to eat.I thought I wasn't going to have to do that anymore but we lived with my folks and I still have to cook for my Dad.And my two boys are hungry ...constantly My eldest boy ate 4 little pancakes this morning. It never stops.

It was hot in Las Vegas - the hottest I've seen it in any of the previous conventions, but I was inside most of the time so I can't complain much except I couldn't buy any chocolate candy or it would have melted before I could get it back to the hotel - or even before I could get it into my mouth. Hey, maybe that's a GOOD thing. On the drive up last Tuesday the thermostat on my car (which measures outside temperature) read 108 degrees when I got up to Baker (though their "biggest thermostat in the world only said 102) and on the way back yesterday just south of Baker mine said 110 degrees. When I got back home and it was only 80 I thought it was a cold spell!

We've had those kinds of temps here in Tennessee for the last 2-3 wks.Today is was only int he 90's and my Mom said "it feels good today" and I was thinking "feels good?? It's still hot and humid" I don't like hot weather.

I am glad ya'll are back and I'm glad ya'll had a good time. Stuart did a really good job fixing it so we could atleast see/know what was going on.

SUSAN, you are so right about Wes. I think he just stole the title from Jason..."America's Most Hated Bachelor". Puh-leeze! Give me a break. There is NOTHING redeemable in him...he actually LOOKS sleezy!! Sorry, I just call it like I see it.

I think Kiptyn is the best of the guys left...I liked Jake, and I was so surprised he did not ask her to bring him back. But it would have been so nice if the guys would have ratted-out Wes much earlier. It's so typical that she likes the WRONG guy, isn't that the way it goes? I just think Kiptyn's mom is too wierd, the whole family actually. They tested her on tasting food and wine, and then decided they liked her...yikes!!

I don't think she's going to even choose a guy at the end.

Goodnite for now!

Nancy :wave:

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to keep up with the news and what's going on these past few days.

Fran-I'm really sorry for your loss. I should have known earlier, but so busy with things here in Hawaii.

Welcome back Vegas gals. You're the envy of all here. I've been to Vegas only once and that's quite a long time ago.

I have my daughter these past few days and so happy to see her. She's getting a nice tan again, as usual from the beach in Laie, North Shore. School ok, caught up with everything.

Posted Image

I hug you!

MoniqueD

:wave: GOOD MOOOOOORRNING GALS!!!!!!!!

Well to start out this message. May I say 'Thank You" so much for the new siggy Frannie. I know Beachie will not be too upset with me as I imposed on Frannie because of a wallpaper that literally took my breath away when I saw it!!!! LITERALLY!!!!! I truly did gasp with absolute delight!!

That man does literally plant peace in my soul and has lite a flame in my heart! It has burned for over twelve years and I don't forsee it going out until I pass on into the great unknown. And as you all know, I keep my siggy's up a lonnnnnnnng time. I have kept my Beachie siggy for a later date as well as My Becozy siggy. When I fall in love with anything, I am in for the long run 'til the end!! Example, The G-Man!!!! I will tout his praises for as long as I live!! I have watched this incredible man work sooo hard to get where he is and I will pray he goes higher and stays there. Gerry deserves it sooooo much!! Dear God, I am so proud of him and all my GALS!!!

I am so blessed!!

Again, THANK YOU FRANNIE!!!!! And I will never, ever forget my BEACHIE and BARB siggy's, EVER!!! I am so happy and excited!! :wuv:

Hugs My GALS!!!!!

:archie: 's Ocean Gal Always, Jo

Hey just stopping in to say hello and wish everyone a wonderful July 4th Holiday/celebration. And they're celebrating in Canada - and also on the Isle of Manx. I think the 5th is the day for those celebrations. It is just so neat, I think, that all these countries, cultures, etc. are celebrating their particular country's independence and existence around the same day! Cheers to all.

BlueJean

Edited by BlueJean

:wave: everyone! I've finally rested up from the Vegas whirlwind trip...why does it always go by so darn fast?? Anyway, while I was in Vegas the Harp and Shamrock Society of Texas held their elections on Friday night. Saturday morning while we were waiting to leave on the tour of the Shade Tree, hubby Good Sport got a call on his cell phone from a member of the election committee telling him that I was elected to the board of directors of the society. Besides attending monthly meetings, I'm not really sure what my duties will be, but I guess I'll find out soon enough.

I'm due back in to work tomorrow morning to work a 12hr day shift. If I get canceled it won't hurt my feelings at all. I'm also on the schedule for the 4th and 5th.

Hugs to all!

Edited by Lady Elissa

Posted Image Elissa...I just knew you would be...but now I have a question....since you are now on the Board of Directors for The Harp and Shamrock Society of Texas don't cha think you need to be just a wee bit more on the cute Irish guy's side????? :kiss:(just kidding)

Posted Image

:wuv: Frannie, love ya!

Congratulations Elissa, I see a lot of exciting things for you to get busy with....and work!

The weather here is again too hot, my poor little garden has mildew, I have lost half of my plants...nothing can help as it is enclosed and with no air circulating at present it will get worse! :tantrum:

Sorry can't write more at present, but hopefully eye op in about 13 weeks will help.

hugs,

Anna X

Hey just stopping in to say hello and wish everyone a wonderful July 4th Holiday/celebration. And they're celebrating in Canada - and also on the Isle of Manx. I think the 5th is the day for those celebrations. It is just so neat, I think, that all these countries, cultures, etc. are celebrating their particular country's independence and existence around the same day! Cheers to all.

BlueJean

Hi Bonnie!

We celebrate 4th of July here this Friday, the 3rd and nobody goes to work, but fireworks are still on the 4th.

Posted Image Elissa!!!

JoAnna, love your new siggy girl! I have that as my wallpaper as well Beautiful!!! Awesome job Fran.

Posted Image Peggy

Happy Thursday all me Galfriends.... Not much going on today...just taking a break from cleaning things that only get done for when more than a few peeps are coming! :p I'll have at least a dozen or more women here on Sunday for my daughters jewelry party....so think I'll get out all my Gerry goodies...oh I'll be recruiting.. :cunning: probably won't have to once they get the Gerry juice! :drool1:

See you all later...Frannie

Thank You Peggy!! Isn't it awesome and as I said "Entrancing" as our man is! Those eyes are so beautiful not to mention the man himself. When I saw that wallpaper, it literally took my breath away!!!! Frannie did an extremly awesome job and I am soooo happy.

I am going to make her a marbelized ornament to say Thank You sooooo very much for such an awesome sight to wake up to in the morning. He is also my wallpaper for a while. But my siggy is too, too, too awesome for words. And as you know he will be there for several months.

Frannie is awesome!!! :bow2:

Jo!! :hearts:

Elissa...I just knew you would be...but now I have a question....since you are now on the Board of Directors for The Harp and Shamrock Society of Texas don't cha think you need to be just a wee bit more on the cute Irish guy's side????? :kiss:(just kidding)

Posted Image

No! I'm with Deb on this one. He's the one who got my beloved Erik kicked off :tantrum:

He was actually my second choice to win until he did that :(