Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

Bounty Vids 6/16 & 6/17

May be found here

Oh, my Lord!!!!!!

Thank you so much Barb!!! It made my day, really. How sweet is this man? Words cannot even describe it.

May be found here

Oh, my Lord!!!!!!

Thank you so much Barb!!! It made my day, really. How sweet is this man? Words cannot even describe it.

Be still my heart!!!

He is sooooo generous with his fans. It was almost like he was begging THEM to get a picture with him. I loved hearing him mumbling stuff about the red makeup around his eyes that might have washed off.

Isn't he wonderful! He stands there asking if anyone else wants a pic with him! OMG this man is the sweetest! See those ladies resting their heads on his chest? I gotta get me some of that Gerry huggin'! I got some ff and my dh wants to go to Alaska! (I think it's all a ploy to take me to the other side of the continent as far away from NYC as possible!) Drat! What to do! :tantrum:

D

Isn't he wonderful! He stands there asking if anyone else wants a pic with him! OMG this man is the sweetest! See those ladies resting their heads on his chest? I gotta get me some of that Gerry huggin'! I got some ff and my dh wants to go to Alaska! (I think it's all a ploy to take me to the other side of the continent as far away from NYC as possible!) Drat! What to do! :tantrum:

D

Yep, he is the best. Thank you whoever made this little piece of video. It is a little gem.

And it was so nice and quiet there, they really had a chance to talk to him, etc. Best scenario!!!

I will never forgive myself for not going!! Stupid girl!!! Please just shoot me! :bonk:

UGH!! I cannot get the "fan vid" to play.

"Are we good?" :wuv: What a sweetie!

I love his little stories! He's always got one! You'd never have to worry about making conversation with Gerry! You can just sit and listen to that lovely brogue for hours! 'sigh' :wuv:

Do I spot a couple new GALS in the making? Think by this afternoon they'll be down with it and seeking emergency medical treatment! Incubation period differs by individual but definately the closer you are to the source, the quicker it consumes your body!

D

Be still my heart!!!!

I know!!! You just want to run and kiss him. :wuv:

He wanted to make sure that everyone got what they wanted. Well.....have they? :p

I know!!! You just want to run and kiss him. :wuv:

He wanted to make sure that everyone got what they wanted. Well.....have they? :p

I haven't gotten what I want yet? "Will I ever, Mr. Butler?" :cunning:

D

Thanks Barb!

I love how he's always making people laugh! He seems so upbeat all the time. Loves his fans :D

Cheryl

I love his little stories! He's always got one! You'd never have to worry about making conversation with Gerry! You can just sit and listen to that lovely brogue for hours! 'sigh' :wuv:

Do I spot a couple new GALS in the making? Think by this afternoon they'll be down with it and seeking emergency medical treatment! Incubation period differs by individual but definately the closer you are to the source, the quicker it consumes your body!

D

Delene

Nope they are not new Gals in the making they have been Gals/Tarts for a very long time :pointy::funnyup:

If they want to share their stories I am sure they will either here or at DotNet. Some people choose to keep these moments private and I fully respect that. Maybe some did not even know they would end up on film.

Moira

CLASS!!!!!! The man is absolute class!!!!

(still hoping and praying , Gerry)

AMEN to that!!!!

What a sweetie. I watched the other clip too where they caught some of the filming. "f'ing dingdong" Classic..LOL

What a sweetie. I watched the other clip too where they caught some of the filming. "f'ing dingdong" Classic..LOL

Where is the other one? On the same page?

Never mind; just found it. He is really in his element. So great to watch him like this.

I just cannot get over those lucky people around him. They should have asked us to participate, don't you think? I mean, really. We deserve it and would be the best extras. :tissues: and :fook:

Edited by andrea71

Gerry is a great story teller...............so funny.

Great video.

Thanks for the link!

Ren

D

Delene

Nope they are not new Gals in the making they have been Gals/Tarts for a very long time :pointy::funnyup:

If they want to share their stories I am sure they will either here or at DotNet. Some people choose to keep these moments private and I fully respect that. Maybe some did not even know they would end up on film.

Moira

Oh really! They didn't take too seriously the posted request to stay away from the set did they? LOL! Naughty, GALS! Guess it wouldn't matter if they kept their moment private or not now would it!

You know, I think I'd prefer to keep my moment with Gerry private and to my self. There's just some things you have to keep under your hat! ;) You know what I mean?

D

D

Delene

Moira

Oh really! They didn't take too seriously the posted request to stay away from the set did they? LOL! Naughty, GALS! Guess it wouldn't matter if they kept their moment private or not now would it!

You know, I think I'd prefer to keep my moment with Gerry private and to my self. There's just some things you have to keep under your hat! ;) You know what I mean?

D

Delene,

I don't know what you mean, because I have to tell everything otherwise I cannot exist. How do you call that: diarrhea-mouth? :p

That's why I get into trouble all the time.

:lmao: "Yeah you, you :fook: ing ding dong!" I love it! So, this is obviously going to be rated R, unless they edit it out. I'm glad he gets to cuss ... more of the natural Gerry.

He's very sweet and accomodating with fans. Poor Alan ... I think Gerry just ignores him half the time. :lol:

:lmao: "Yeah you, you :fook: ing ding dong!" I love it! So, this is obviously going to be rated R, unless they edit it out. I'm glad he gets to cuss ... more of the natural Gerry.

He's very sweet and accomodating with fans. Poor Alan ... I think Gerry just ignores him half the time. :lol:

Lisa,

I am so glad that you finally watched this. Holy cow! :doh:

His movies need to be R; we all need as much potty-mouth as possible from him. I love it! :kisswink:

May be found here

Barb,

can you save these videos in the library? Are they "copyrighted"?

Sorry if I'm asking a dumb question; have no idea about these at all.

I would love to save them.

You can save them to your computer...... I think there is a little box at the top of the viewing screen that says "download" or something like that. Click on it and it saves to your computer.

Uhh,, now that I think of it,,, is that legal???? Uhh,, if it's not... you didn't hear that from me............

Hugs!

Alycen

P.S.--Ok, who's Alan?? Is that his agent?? Are they referring to him as the Phil Donahue guy (or was that his brother)??? Sorry,, sometimes I'm clueless and I have a really bad habit of forgetting names LOL!