Gerard Butler GALS

2009 Whitney Art Party - NY

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd guess there hasn't been any night shooting yet for the film. SWEET!!! Work all day. Play the night.

The Divine Miss S :rose:

"how depressing" not a brunette in the bunch. Are the girls a variation of a clone?

I noticed that, too! HHmmm!!! Peroxide fumes must have been overwhelming!!!

I wonder if dessert was a mini M&M divided amongst all the ladies in that group. MEOW!!! ( licks paws )

The Divine ( and quite curvaceous! ) MIss S :rose:

"how depressing" not a brunette in the bunch. Are the girls a variation of a clone?

I wonder if dessert was a mini M&M divided amongst all the ladies in that group. MEOW!!! ( licks paws )

Heh, hmmm! Excuse me! Why is it that if Gerry is with someone dark headed, it's fine. However, if he's near a blonde suddenly the jokes emerge? Peroxide hasn't been used since, well maybe Jean Harlow's days. As far as the three dollar box of Revlon light ash blonde I use, I'll thank you all very much to keep the blonde jokes to a minimum! We're not all blonde and buxom ya know! Or are we? :funnyup:

Love,

Your blonde friend,

Delene :wave:

Are the girls a variation of a clone?

Sure does look like it! Not to be mean or anything, just an honest observation...same hair, same size same make-up....

I really don't think the man sleeps :lol:

He is such a club/ party hopper.

The blonde is Tinsley Mortimer another designer.

The man surrounds himself with designers and good clothing.

He needs to rest up for filming though!!

Also Summer is BIG for fashion events so I believe he is going to be going around to a lot of them especially since his time is going to be spent in NYC this summer.

http://www.people.com/people/package/galle...0630588,00.html

Did anyone get the new People?

Edited by BaileyS

Also Summer is BIG for fashion events so I believe he is going to be going around to a lot of them especially since his time is going to be spent in NYC this summer.

Meow--cat is a natural blonde after years of being a bottle blonde--that's what age does to us--My understanding is that GB likes the darker ones anyway

:whoopdedoo:

http://www.people.com/people/package/galle...0630588,00.html

Did anyone get the new People?

How do you know who the blonde is? You are good, my friend. :wave:

Fashion design demands creativity, personality, originality, individuality. This picture sure dosen't show any of that. I find it ugly, boring, depressing and I am in a good mood. Is GB looking for the EXIT sign, I know I would. Just having a "little" fun. cheers

Heh, hmmm! Excuse me! Why is it that if Gerry is with someone dark headed, it's fine. However, if he's near a blonde suddenly the jokes emerge? Peroxide hasn't been used since, well maybe Jean Harlow's days. As far as the three dollar box of Revlon light ash blonde I use, I'll thank you all very much to keep the blonde jokes to a minimum! We're not all blonde and buxom ya know! Or are we? :funnyup:

Love,

Your blonde friend,

Delene :wave:

Light Ash Blonde??.....Well, we'll forgive ya! We still like even though you're blonde.. kiss kiss hug

The Divine ( Italian/Sicilian/Scotch-Irish, Dark Brown hair, curvaceous ) Miss S :rose:

I just think that photo is typical Gerry. One guy with chicks everywhere!

Suzie (the half Spanish/half Irish "seasoned" gramma with lumpy stuff that wasn't there yesterday and who hasn't seen her natural hair color since 1967!)

I just think that photo is typical Gerry. One guy with chicks everywhere!

Suzie (the half Spanish/half Irish "seasoned" gramma with lumpy stuff that wasn't there yesterday and who hasn't seen her natural hair color since 1967!)

Suzi....I LOVES you girl!!!! :funnyup::funnyup::funnyup:

Blonde JOKE here! :wave: I kinda like that he's finally hanging out with Blondes!! Although at this moment I'm half and half I'm soon to be all Blonde again...I WISH it was as easy as a bottle of peroxide!! Actually I didn't see anyone else around him but I'll take your word for it! :kisswink:

:wave: Frannie

After looking over the pictures in the post, "Whit & Wisdom", I should start lookng for a doctor to wire my jaw shut for a few months. Either that, or a few bouts of the "India Indigestion" that Mr. G had recently. That's the ONLY WAY I'd ever be able to wear any of the dresses shown.

GEESH!! Do these women put anything else in their bodies besides air?!

The Divine Miss S :rose:

( Delene! Suzi! Let's hold these "stick figures" down & make eat a whole M&M each!!! ) :lol::lol::lol:

Blonde joke. Stop me if you've heard it.

Why did the blonde have square boobs? :hmm::boobs::confused::confused:

She forgot to take the tissue out of the boxes! :lmao::rotflmao::hehe::nanana::crack::spit:

From your part Scottish, part Cherokee, heinz 57 variety born brunette, Gerry loving blond!

Delene