Gerard Butler GALS

2009 Whitney Art Party - NY

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I have to say, and attempting to put the thread back on track, Gerry looks devine! I love the jacket with his jeans! It's obvious that it's an affair that requires a jacket and I'm just wondering if our Gerry showed up jacketless and they had to fetch him one in order for him to get in! THAT'S OUR BOY! GOTTA LOVE HIM!

Also, I love Ivanka Trump! She is so stunning and so smart! Donald and Ivana did good!

D

Agree on Ivanka!! There were some FABULOUS little dresses there.

The Divine Miss S :rose:

Also I have to say, and attempting to put the thread back on track, Gerry looks devine! I love the jacket with his jeans! It's obvious that it's an affair that requires a jacket and I'm just wondering if our Gerry showed up jacketless and they had to fetch him one in order for him to get in! THAT'S OUR BOY! GOTTA LOVE HIM!

Also, I love Ivanka Trump! She is so stunning and so smart! Donald and Ivana did good!

D

Oh, that would have been cute!

Delene, you always have a great story for everything.

Well, both Ivanka and her dad freak me out a little, what can I say? :p

I just envy their wealth.

Hey even I have been honey blonde from time to time and it looked great.Variety is truly the spice of life.Gerry always makes it to these events how can he not,when he is a stones throw away.Must be fun.

Gosh I think it's refreshing to see him with BLONDES. Dark, exotic, dark, exotic, dark, exotic, blonde, dark, exotic, dark exotic...

As far as blondes and their dye jobs, I wonder how many women with dark hair don't dye theirs?

Blonde Bonnie

Edited by Bontobengal

Love the photo. The women are rather beautiful, now i'm jealous lol :funnyup:

Oh, DQ, that siggy! He's so beautiful! :pant: Where was I? Oh, I was gonna say that I think I've seen that jacket he's wearing before. I love the look though!

D

Delene Right back at ya! Your siggy is toooo much.That thing that he does with his mouth is killing me softly!!!!

Oh, DQ, that siggy! He's so beautiful! :pant: Where was I? Oh, I was gonna say that I think I've seen that jacket he's wearing before. I love the look though!

D

Delene Right back at ya! Your siggy is toooo much.That thing that he does with his mouth is killing me softly!!!!

I know!! I sometimes just sit and stare at it! Is that wrong?

D

D

D

Delene,

I think that we have already passed the definition of "wrong". The things we do here with poor Gerr is beyond wrong. :cunning:

D

D

Delene,

I think that we have already passed the definition of "wrong". The things we do here with poor Gerr is beyond wrong. :cunning:

Oh! We've gone so far past "wrong"...we're now right!!

The Divine Miss S :rose"

Hey, I guess it's just the circle of life then! It's all right and good!

I was just thinking though, I'm surprised we only got the one pic of him at this party. Maybe he didn't stay long. I could see where he might get a little tired of the party scene all the time. Then again, maybe not.

The most exciting thing here in my town is going down to the Sonic and watching them change the sign! Sweet! Now there's some artistry!

No wait, I forgot! They're taking inventory down at the Farm and Home! That oughta be excitin! :whoopdedoo: Can I get a :yeehaw:

D

Edited by GBPhanatic

Boring, boring, boring poor Gerry, what he has to endure for his art. GB I bet you rather rummage through a thrift shop or read a good book or even check out GBgals. Was there anything there that was appealing, didn't look that way.

It should be borne in mind that this event was held to raise money for a charity to support artists. It seems to me that a reasonable number of such functions at which we see Gerard are all about raising funds for worthy causes. The High Line Party was another such event, i.e. held to raise funds for the maintenance of the recently opened High Line Park for the benefit of the citizens of New York.

Hey, I guess it's just the circle of life then! It's all right and good!

I was just thinking though, I'm surprised we only got the one pic of him at this party. Maybe he didn't stay long. I could see where he might get a little tired of the party scene all the time. Then again, maybe not.

The most exciting thing here in my town is going down to the Sonic and watching them change the sign! Sweet! Now there's some artistry!

No wait, I forgot! They're taking inventory down at the Farm and Home! That oughta be excitin! :whoopdedoo: Can I get a :yeehaw:

D

Delene,

you want to switch places? I hate crowded places, I hate most people.

I am a northern girl, want to move to Newfoundland. Only If I knew how to fish, since that is the only source of income there.

So, move here, you can have my husband as well. Teach him right sweetie! God knows he needs it!!! :bonk:

Now this was way off topic! Bad Andrea!!! :spank:

Please don't hurt me, I am so sick; may have to go to the walk-in clinic tonight.

Boring, boring, boring poor Gerry, what he has to endure for his art. GB I bet you rather rummage through a thrift shop or read a good book or even check out GBgals. Was there anything there that was appealing, didn't look that way.

It should be borne in mind that this event was held to raise money for a charity to support artists. It seems to me that a reasonable number of such functions at which we see Gerard are all about raising funds for worthy causes. The High Line Party was another such event, i.e. held to raise funds for the maintenance of the recently opened High Line Park for the benefit of the citizens of New York.

Yep! I suspect Gerry goes to these events because he likes to, that’s the way he likes to roll. Seems like he’s always been this way, always on the go, I’ve read old interviews from back in 2002 where he talks about going to plays and events in London all the time.

Actually this event and others GB has attended in NY remind me of the sort of parties The Sex and the City gals were always attending on the TV show. Only Gerry is much more fun and interesting then “Big” could ever be!

Edited by Rubee815

Yep! I suspect Gerry goes to these events because he likes to, that’s the way he likes to roll. Seems like he’s always been this way, always on the go, I’ve read old interviews from back in 2002 where he talks about going to plays and events in London all the time.

Actually this event and others GB has attended in NY remind me of the sort of parties The Sex and the City gals were always attending on the TV show. Only Gerry is much more fun and interesting then “Big” could ever be!

Speaking of Big, did you know that Chris Noth was born on November 13, 1954?

D

Speaking of Big, did you know that Chris Noth was born on November 13, 1954?

D

NO! Get out of here! (o/t) Interestingly though, Noth is rumored to be a bit of ladies man. I always liked him better as Det. Mike Logan then as Big (o/t)

Now I wonder if there is some sort of Carrie Bradshaw type in GB’s life, the funny and quirky writer/ fashiosista that he can’t let go of or commit to? This of course is a useless speculation on a lazy Saturday evening. ;)