Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dallas

2 TUT Spanish trailers

These are more explicit than the American/English trailers and show more. They are in English with Spanish subtitles. The second one is even more raunchy.

Note: "La Cruda Verdad" -- translated in English is literally "The Crude Truth." Kind of appropriate, huh?

(my apologies if this has already been posted)

OH MY GOD :pant:

I almost had a heart attack. lol. The second trailer is AWESOME!!!

Thank you for the links!!!!

:drool1: :drool1: :drool1: :drool1: :drool1:

Gosh.... I have to watch it again... lol :wuv:

Whoa, the second trailer!!! Don't know if I'll live through this movie. A first showing viewing will be in order.

Love that little dip there, Gerry. (He can dance. I knew it.)

Edited by aprilxxi

:omg2: The second spanish trailer is awesome and :naughty: !!!! I can't wait to see this movie.

Sally

OMG Thank you, you made my day. Get ready GALS after this movie they will be lining up to join us.

I just LOVE him! :wuv:

:ohbaby::galdown::bigone::heat::poof::jawdrop:

I SOOO cannot wait to see this movie!

I couldn't have said it better. That second trailer......................

:whoa:

And I can't wait for the publicity interviews!! Every one of them is going to ask the G-Man how close to his own personality is the character Mike!

Edited by Lady Ski Bum

Holy tamales! That's awesome. I knew the movie was "R" rated, but didn't realize how "hard" the R was! :drool1: This may not be the movie for some of our more conservative GALS, but just don't no one cut in front of me in line - I will hurt you!

Suzie

Yep, this is R rated all right with a little XXX in it.

That is what we like, right ladies?

I know that it is going to be a nicely floating, truly funny movie, with his beautiful face all around.

That is what I need right now!!!

Holy tamales! That's awesome. I knew the movie was "R" rated, but didn't realize how "hard" the R was! :drool1: This may not be the movie for some of our more conservative GALS, but just don't no one cut in front of me in line - I will hurt you!

Suzie

:funnyup: Hilarious! Save me a seat Suzie!

I have really changed my tune about this movie from when it was announced. While the "ending" may still be a forgone conclusion, I think the wild ride will be well worth it.

The only problem I have with these trailers is that they seem to give an awful lot away. I hope I'm wrong.

Is it July yet?

HELLO!!!! I wasn't really into seeing this movie to be honest until I started seeing our boy in the adverts on TV but these are something else.

Sherri is right. Often the promos have all the best clips and the movie is a let-down. I too hope that doesn't happen here. Even if it does, that many minutes with our man on the screen is worth the price of admission!

Suzie

i think this movie could make me forget to eat the popcorn .... saving that link to the second trailer. Just sayin'.

:swoon:

i think this movie could make me forget to eat the popcorn .... saving that link to the second trailer. Just sayin'.

:swoon:

I may choke on the Diet Coke LOL!!!!!

I downloaded the second trailer!!!! Something to make me laugh before this movie comes out!!! Now I need to convince the hubby he wants to go see this LOL!!!

Gerry is so good at any role; it is truly amazing, a true actor.

I've seen the 1st one many times, but not the second...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Is it even possible to want to see this movie even more???? I think we're gonna be fighting them off with sticks after this one.....our secret is sooo out!!!!!!!!!! :yummy:....and the dance scene.....oh for the love of........HELP ME!!!!!

Edited by redroseblackribbon

did ya see his face in the restaurant?

All I know is the theaters better Scotchguard their seats when this one comes out! The dance scene alone may cause me to spontaneously combust.

did ya see his face in the restaurant?

Oh yeah. His face always shows the absolutely perfect emotion.

Amazing actor, that's all I can say.

All I know is the theaters better Scotchguard their seats when this one comes out! The dance scene alone may cause me to spontaneously combust.

Reg,

you want me to bring one of those little fire extinguishers? :yay:

Okay! Now i'm beyond excited to see this movie!!!! :galdown::heat::thud::hump:

Joanna we shall need a ballgag and handcuffs for me when we see this one :):lmao:

Reg,

you want me to bring one of those little fire extinguishers? :yay:

Oh, yes, please! All I know is I would NOT need any vibrating panties. The man alone is enough to get things going. No artificial devices needed. :whoa:

REGGIE!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty::spank:

But damn it you speak the truth honey. I've seen the first trailer before but never the second one, oh goodness me! Cold Shower time! :lmao: