Gerard Butler GALS

2 TUT Spanish trailers

Not sure where to post this, but sometimes when I have nothing to do, I look through You Tube to check out the videos fans have made for GB. Right now, my favorite is the one to Elton John's 'Your Song.' That song just says so much of what I feel about GB. Love the lines about remembering if the eyes are 'green or they're blue' and something like 'what a wonderful place the world is, because you're in the world too.' He's likely embarrassed by all this fan adulation...but who can help it? Hope I'm not too over the top tonight! Just a mood I'm in.

Not sure where to post this, but sometimes when I have nothing to do, I look through You Tube to check out the videos fans have made for GB. Right now, my favorite is the one to Elton John's 'Your Song.' That song just says so much of what I feel about GB. Love the lines about remembering if the eyes are 'green or they're blue' and something like 'what a wonderful place the world is, because you're in the world too.' He's likely embarrassed by all this fan adulation...but who can help it? Hope I'm not too over the top tonight! Just a mood I'm in.

I will check that one out. Thanks!

Reg,

you want me to bring one of those little fire extinguishers? :yay:

Oh, yes, please! All I know is I would NOT need any vibrating panties. The man alone is enough to get things going. No artificial devices needed. :whoa:

That's correct my friend! He is the ultimate man.

Before this movie I have not heard of vibrating panties though. Goes to show how behind I am in the field of devices. I need to educate myself.

:funnyup:

That restaurnt scene reminds me of the Parker Posey/Danny Devito film The O in Ohio where she has a pair on and someone has the gadget to work the vibrate and she is in a board meeting and that person keeps buzzing it on and off. It was hilarious to watch.

And yes it was Gerry's face I was looking at in the scene and its priceless - it is like he is cringing on her behalf :funnyup:

Moira

Dang, it's the next day and I still keep watching that dance sequence in the trailer. That had BETTER be in the movie! Carp, I'm looking forward to the DVD already!

Suzie

Had to bump this!

Oh, I can go on and on about this movie.

This will be my FIRST REAL GERRY MOVIE to actually see when it comes out.

I have only discovered him in March so I am so excited to go through all the interviews, promos, etc. in "real time".

these are in .wmv format ~ (for Windows)

If anyone wants either in mp4 (quicktime) for their apple apps let me know.

Posted by Sony Latin America on

You Tube:

Download:

La_Cruda_Verdad_Trailer.wmv

Sony LA second trailer from YouTube:

Download:

La_Cruda_Verdad_nuevo_Trailer.wmv

;)

Somebody who saw a preview of 'TUT' posted a while ago on another site about the vibrating panties scene. I think she said that Gerry arranged for the panties to be sent to Katherine. In the restaurant he spots the kid with the remote and realises what is happening to her. He then sits back and watches the show with the most devilish expressions on his face. Apparently it is hilarious seeing him enjoying himself watching Katherine's dilemna.

I'm hoping the dance sequence is going to have a substantial amount of screen time in TUT. It could be one of the highlights and most memorable scenes.

I don't know why, but it makes me remember George Hamilton and Susan Saint James in 'Love at First Bite' doing a tango take-off to Alicia Bridge's 'I Love the Night Life.' That dance made that movie for me.