Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

Virtual Con: 'The Connection'Cafe

Hi all! :wave:

Thanks Stu, and everyone for making this connection possible. I was there last night watching on the Virtual Con channel when Susan showed the autographed script to us. I still feel the goosebumps!

Awesome prize for some lucky winner!

Hugs to ya'll

Diane

Lisa, this is what I THINK I can read and it's not complete. The picture is a little blurry:

Dear Friend

You will go to heaven, along

with everyone who made this ?

hope. It retains a fondness among so

many (?) that is a testament to our

softer, human side.

Much love

Gerard Butler

Here you go:

I remembered Susan e-mailed it to the mods.

"Dear Friend - You will go to heaven, along with everyone who made this movie I hope.

It retains a fondness among so many that is a testament to our softer, human side.

Much love - Gerry Butler"

Posted Image

Here you go:

I remembered Susan e-mailed it to the mods.

"Dear Friend - You will go to heaven, along with everyone who made this movie I hope.

It retains a fondness among so many that is a testament to our softer, human side.

Much love - Gerry Butler"

Thanks, Z!!

Edited by phoenixgirl

Okay guys while we are waiting for the next live stream from Holly, Stuart will be showing "Jewel Of The Sahara" at 6pm EST, 5pm CSt, and 3pm PST on http://www.justin.tv/scotsmanstuart get your id at http://www.justin.tv/signup

Then as soon as we hear word for Live Stream we'll head to http://www.justin.tv/gerardbutler the passcode is 8772

I think it's you, Lisa. :)

I'm going to get in trouble, if I don't stop coming in here.

Thank you, you wonderful people that make it easy for us semi computer illierates (ME) to go where the action is happening.

Have to go out for 'stuff' for the 'stuff' that is not flood damaged. :tantrum: Be back in a bit!

:wave: Bye!

Jo

I think it's you, Lisa. :)

I'm going to get in trouble, if I don't stop coming in here.

Wanna walk from LAX?

:funnyface:

Bummer ... we're not allowed to stream stuff at work due to VOIP phones, and I'm on dial-up at home. I guess I'll have to drag out my box of DVDs to keep up with all of the fun. :D

Hello Everyone ....

I saw the streaming clip with the signed movie script and thought how wonderful it would be to win that particular item.

Thanks to Stuart for hosting the streaming video and to all the ladies who are making it possible for us to share a little in the Las Vegas celebrations.

To keep the Dear Frankie theme going here is another little "poem" ...

Posted Image

The Future

He came from off the rolling sea, this strong and silent man.

He didn't know what lay ahead; he didn't have a plan.

He entered into dialogue with one who couldn't hear

and the child without a father drew him slowly ever near.

The boy broke through The Stranger's shell and by the time they parted

The Stranger knew that once again he could be open hearted.

His future was more hopeful; he knew that he would love again

For events which were unthought of had now been set in train.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The picture is clickable.

Edited by patsyb

Yep its defintiely you Lisa. I'm just grateful he took the time to do such a personal thing I never think to pick apart his English :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Been out playing Wi for the first time - I am the bowling champ :dance: :dance: :bellydance:

Hope everybody having a great time in vegas.

Moira

Pop over to Justin TV...we're alive & inside the GB Vegas Convention.

It's really cool being able to see or sometimes just hear the gals!

It's Friday night!

Don't forget to place your VOTE for Virtual Con: Video Voting, Voting will close Friday June 26 at Midnight PDT.

Stuart will re-broadcast tonight, Friday 10PM ET

To CHAT you will need to get a FREE I.D. Simply click "create I.D." at http://www.justin.tv/signup

To VIEW go to the Gerard Butler Virtual Convention Channel and use 8772 as the "access code."

Don't forget about Dear Frankie on Stuarts channel tomorrow!

Beautiful Patsy...absolutely beautiful!

Sorry for the technical difficulties with the sound and the video not working together. Trying to get this shite to work together is EXHAUSTING! I'm glad y'all are participating and getting a honk out of seeing things as they happen -- it makes it worth it. Will continue to rectify "audio/visual" synchronization issues...

We just wrapped up registration and workshops. They're decorating for tonight's dinner. We've not as many attendees as in years past, mostly due to the economy. (Many made deposits, but then were unable to pay balances and/or travel to Vegas due to layoffs, etc.) However, those that are here are very active and participating in everything -- which makes for fun fellowship.

I'm off to work on my stand-up, although I'm having a DREADFUL case of writer's block and am procrastinating as I'm reduced to tears. Not feeling verra funny at the moment; only God knows how this schtick will play out because I've not a clue. LOL

See ye on the flip side!

Hol

Checking in. Everything looks fun. I might try the videos later. I used to stay up all night watching Gerry vid.

Sharon

Hi! Sharon! :wave:

Awww Holly (((HUGS))) :comfort:

Why don't you tell them about the time you got stuck in the bathroom at work?

That was hilarious!

Holly, while the technical glitches may be a pain, please know that we GALS are loving every moment of the live streaming, be it just with audio or just with blurry images. It still makes us feel like we are part of it all! So thank you, thank you, thank you! I shrieked out loud when I saw Libby, and I cheered when y'all waved at the camera.

Many more of us would have attended the convention if we could have, but this is the next best thing to being there. Please let Dayna and Jenni know that we appreciate being included!

Love to you all! Can't wait to see the festivities tonight!

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Posted Image Holly!! Swannie is right, whatever we are getting is so appreciated and hopefully next year more of us can be there in person. And I know whatever you come up with woman, you will have them rolling in the aisles!!

love ya!

hugs,

Sue

Absolutely! I hope we get to see your stand up, Spotty! You are hilarious.

I would give anything to be able to be there, but just couldn't happen financially. Hopefully next year things will be different.

Send love and hugs to all the GALS who were able to attend!!

:hugs: and :hearts:

Lisa

Hello to All! :wave:

I have been here on and off today. I am not on my own computer tonight, borrowing my daughter's laptop at the moment. Sorry so slow on here but I have been reading posts and having fun with the news here and there. Looks like the LV GALS Ball is going great. Hope you all are having a wonderful gerrylicious time there.

I can't get in chat but I am there in spirit with y'all! :hearts:

Hugs,

Diane