Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Glasgow lass

GO GB GALS !!!

:wave: :wave: :wave: '' TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL GERRY BUTLER GALS ''

I AM SENDING YOU ALL MY BEST WISHES FOR AN ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC TIME AT THE CONVENTION !!!! I WISH I COULD HAVE JOINED YOU ALL BUT LIVING IN NEW ZEALAND MAKES IT FINANCIALLY VERY DIFFICULT SO I WILL WAIT WITH BAITED BREATH TO HEAR HOW IT GOES !!! EAT, DRINK, AND BE MERRY AND MAKE HEAPS OF WONDERFUL MEMORIES !!! LOVE FROM GLASGOW LASS :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Aw, you're so sweet, Glasgow Lass, for sending such great wishes to our Vegas-bound GALS. I'm sure they'll be feeling your wishes from across the many miles. :wave:

I'm going to move this into the Vegas threads so other folks can add their wishes as well!

:hugs: to you

:wave: Glasgow Lass!

Thank you so much for your sweet words!!

I hope you can join in on some of the Virtual Con here on site!

:hugs:

Songbird

Wish you could be there with us, Glasgow Lass.. :wave: ..maybe next year??

I'd like to add my best wishes for all the GALS and PALS who are attending the convention this year! I hope you all have the time of your lives, with lots of opportunities to meet knew people and reconnect with old friends.

This will be my first year not attending, and I am very sad that I will miss seeing in person, so many wonderful GALS I have come to know and love over the past 4 years. Hopefully there will be tons of gorgeous photos!

Travel safely and enjoy every moment, because it goes by so fast!

Swannie

Have fun GALS! I wish I could join in the fun!