Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
heISmyGspot

Streaming from Vegas!

Update 6/26:

The clips of last night's Hospitality Suite web-cam broadcast may be viewed: log into the link Code 8772

Look for the 'More from GALS Virtual Convention'

Gals Virtual Convention

which is under the viewing window,

when you click look for the VC logo, click on that link and choose the vids to watch!

The Videos up for vote will be telecast same location 10PM EST tonight.

Posted Image

We are trying something new this year. ScotsmanStuart has dedicated a lot of time to helping us finally make this portion of the Convention a reality.

Posted Image

Thanks, Stuart!

If things go AS PLANNED, we will occasionally be broadcasting LIVE from Vegas! A lot depends on "internet connection" within the ballroom. Hopefully, the broadband cards and other money expended will work and it will pay off! (If it doesn't, then it will be back to the drawing board and we'll try again next year. Please don't complain. This is "new technology" for almost all of us involved and I thank you in advance for your patience!)

Those items of business being addressed, here's the important info you will need in order to view/chat/participate:

To CHAT you will need to get a FREE I.D. Simply click "create I.D." at

http://www.justin.tv/signup

To VIEW go to the Gerard Butler Virtual Convention Channel and use 8772 as the "access code."

If you have any questions or difficulties, you'll have to try and get in touch with Stuart by way of PM/twitter/etc as I'll be fighting challenges on the Vegas end. LOL

Here's to hoping it all works out and we truly are all "connected"!

:drink:

REMEMBER: this will launch sometime Friday, and end Saturday. Please be patient ;)

notes in Red above by me...

just thought you'd all like to get accounts set up, so I set the thread visible.

:D

You know, it's funny...but even though I am not actually there...I'm getting excited! Thanks to all who are making the virtual convention possible!

Thanks Barb!

Thanks Holly!

Thanks Stu!

I'm extremely excited for this!!! Thanks Barb,Thanks Holly, and super thanks to Stuart!

We are trying something new this year. ScotsmanStuart has dedicated a lot of time to helping us finally make this portion of the Convention a reality...

...If things go AS PLANNED, we will occasionally be broadcasting LIVE from Vegas!

Amazing! Thanks for this to all involved, especially Holly and Stu!

This is going to be great! I was at the first vitual convention and I thought that was amazing...but this.... we've come a long way baby! lol

YEAH!! I just signed up and got on Chat with Diane. Just so you all know I am "ascottishlady" on Chat!! I agree Sue, this is going to be great!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Thanks, Sue!

The first VC was a 'brain-storm' hitting a few days before Vegas...

the second was planned but had a lot of technical fizzle because of internet problems...

and our third...is a charm! :lol:

Yea Holly and Stuart for the feed, and for all the Mods who are helping with the Vegas end of it...

and to all of the board gals and pals who are participating and enthusiastic!

:bounce:

This is sooooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!! :yay:

The little clips are fun!

Nice to see the gals with the wonder of webcam-ology!

Thanks for capturing and posting those, Stu!

Thanks, Stu! Added to the first link with info on access and the Video Contest broadcast at 10PM EST tonight, too.

I added it in a post in Cafe, too!

Video is streaming Holly's routine from Fri night...

should be live soon for Saturday

Message from Holly -

HOLLY GHERE: will attempt camera/audio in about 15-20 mins

She is heading down to ballroom now and will try to broadcast.just now im showing Hollys standup vids from last night. come join us :)

Stu has announced Holly is going to be going live again here shortly. Come join us!