Gerard Butler GALS

gerry's neck

frannie

I'm assuming its supposed to be a bruise of some sort from filming,maybe another fight scene where he got his neck grabbed or something. We'll never know until the film is released, or unless more lovely new photos surface and its still there :pointy:

Edited by Izzabeta

Yeah, that looks like more of an ouchie than a hicky! I hope it's makeup, or one of us is going to have to volunteer to nurse him back to health!

ME, ME, ME, ME, ME!!!! I'll do it, uh huh!!!

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

Aw! Come on! PLEASE!!!! may we pretend it's a hickey one of the GALS was responsible for in "marking her territory"??? Make-up department was still half asleep & missed using concealor to mask.

GALS have to have SOME fantasies!!! ( either that,or one of Sookie Stackhouse's new friends paid Mr. G a visit. )

The Divine Miss S :rose:

Maybe the (in)famous movie device 'grazed by a bullet'?? :lol:

Vaccum cleaner incident while cleaning his trailer???

HEY! It could happen!

Pshaw ... I don't know what's wrong with you'all ... I already posted twice that it was me who did that ... I didn't think I sucked that hard, though ... :doh:

Hey Missy - check my GALS name over there to the left. That's right - you know who did it.

I usually just nuzzle, but couldn't resist a juicy bite this time.

But seriously, kill me now with the neck! :thud:

Edited by HazelEyes

I'm assuming its supposed to be a bruise of some sort from filming,maybe another fight scene where he got his neck grabbed or something. We'll never know until the film is released, or unless more lovely new photos surface and its still there :pointy:

ok I'll try to buy that reason

Aw! Come on! PLEASE!!!! may we pretend it's a hickey one of the GALS was responsible for in "marking her territory"??? Make-up department was still half asleep & missed using concealor to mask.

GALS have to have SOME fantasies!!! ( either that,or one of Sookie Stackhouse's new friends paid Mr. G a visit. )

You all make my day. I needed a good laugh about the Man, and ya'll never cease to amaze me with the fantasy lives! Although after 28 years of being married, and HE is single, maybe my husband won't notice if I accidently call him....no wait a minute.... :drool1: .... O.K. I back to my senses.

O.K., enough of the fantasies and back to the reality, that he's making a movie and one will not no until the movie comes out how the mark got there.

O.K., happy! Oh, Dear Goodness, ....... back to getting my paperwork done..... :fook:

Yeah, that looks like more of an ouchie than a hicky! I hope it's makeup, or one of us is going to have to volunteer to nurse him back to health!

ME, ME, ME, ME, ME!!!! I'll do it, uh huh!!!

Suzie

I'm a nurse I'll do it

Hey ladies

It twas I who gave Gerry what we like to call in Scotland the Glasgow Kiss :funnyup: :funnyup: :funnyup:

Moira

I thought a "Glasgow Kiss" was when one slammed their head into another persons head.

Divine Miss S "rose:

Hey ladies

It twas I who gave Gerry what we like to call in Scotland the Glasgow Kiss :funnyup: :funnyup: :funnyup:

Moira

I can't wait for the movies . I'm going thru severe Gerry withdrawal since he left Phiilie .Its hard to face the fact I'll probably never see him in person again . A Glasgow kiss , I think I'll move to Scotland .

:wave: :wave: Hi Gals have just been looking at the Gallery Updates of our man Gerry [ in album June 23, 2009 ] and I am sure that is a Love Bite he has on his neck in one of the photos !!! Looks very suspicious to me !!! There are no other marks on his neck why don't you check it out and let me know what you's think. I clicked on the first photo of him in the car then when that came up I then I clicked on the second photo from the left on the bottom row of photos am I seeing things ?? Ha Ha Doesn't bear thinking about !! nibbling on That Gorgeous neck :drool1: :drool1: It conjures up all sorts of images !! He is so Gorgeous !!! :wuv: from Glasgow Lass :wave: :wave:

Hey ladies

Moira

I thought a "Glasgow Kiss" was when one slammed their head into another persons head.

Divine Miss S "rose:

That's what I thought too. Besides, I think those things are disgusting! I'd never do that to anyone! I much prefer leaving claw marks on the back. Much more affective and if you're skillful, you can etch your initials! :funnyup:

D

Too red for a hickey IMO. I think it's supposed to me movie "blood" or "wound/scratch"

The intent and purport of the "love bite" is to raise the blood to the surface of the epidermis, not cause bleeding, that is unless you're a vampire.

It looks like he was grazed by a bullet. Just knicking the neck and not puncturing the carotid artery makes it much more funny! :funnyup:

D