Gerard Butler GALS

Virtual Con: "Registration"

To 'register', please add a post to this thread...

All Registered VC attendees will have their names added to a drawing for Gerry related give-away items TBA. :D

Once you register, please check out the Program of Activities and consider adding a Personal Page to The Wall!

Hope you enjoy this year's Virtual Con, and we look forward to seeing you participate in the special Activity threads!

Also, please check out the special Auction! item ~ we're hoping the Virtual Con attendees can make a 'showing' for the recipient of this year's charitable fundraising! :pointy:

Opening Thursday evening with Registration

Stop by and say hello at:

Posted Image

Warmest regards,

Barbara/becozy

and all your Admins and Mod Squad GALS!

:fans:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

Well this is my first GB related convention let alone being a virtual one but im really looking forward to the wee events here in the next few days. Yeah i need to make my wall image this evening 2. See u gals around :pointy: :pointy:

cheers.

Stuart

:wave: :wave: I'm here too!!! My third VC... :yay: :yay: One good thing is we can attend in our Jammies! :p

{{{HUGS}}} Frannie

I'm here too and looking forward to my FIRST Virtual Con. I quickly made my Personal Page for the Wall this afternoon. I'm learning Photoshop so don't expect much. It pales by what I have seen made by everyone who participated. Good job Gals! I'll do better by next year.

~HUGS~ Kathy

:wave: hello VA fan!!! Welcome! Make sure you come over to the cafe and most especially come chat at the live feed Holly and Stuart have set up!!!

hugs,

Sue

Hi, Everyone! :wave:

I am here to join in the online fun, too. Have to be away for a couple of hours now, but

I will be here much of the next two days.

Hugs,

Judy

:wave: April, Judy and Andi!

Welcome to GALS Andi....I hope I get to know you (and April) in the next few days. Judy, well Judy and I are old friends...huh Judy?

hugs,

Sue

:wave:

Sharon!!! Hello, good to see you could be here this year, too!!

Andi, glad you were able to 'log-in' and participate! Your first post, too! Welcome to the Forum!

Judy, good to see you!

Anyone who hasn't already, please give the personal page a try for The Wall! :D

~Barb