Gerard Butler GALS

Virtual Con: "Registration"

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the VC Registration thread Lisa.

All Registered VC attendees will have their names added to a drawing for Gerry related give-away items TBA. :D

The Connection Cafe is where all the chit chat is.

:hugs:

Hi! Snogger! *love that name* hehe and Lady Macbeth!!! :wave:

This is the VC Registration thread Lisa.

All Registered VC attendees will have their names added to a drawing for Gerry related give-away items TBA. :D

The Connection Cafe is where all the chit chat is.

:hugs:

Oh right on! :D Does this mean I'm registered for the drawing?

Hello, ladies!!! I wish you to enjoy the Convention!!! If you were not so far away, I would have come for sure, but we can be connected at least this way!!! :wave::wave::wave:

Dana - Donnie

Thank you Diane. :) It will be strange to not have him around.

Hey Beachie baby! Hows the waves?

Good Luck to the winner! The last prize I won got lost in the mail :tissues: it was Rock N Rolla glasses with the main characters faces on them...woulda been awesome! Damned postal service! Why didn't they lose a bill or something? Edited by Joni

Good Luck to the winner! The last prize I won got lost in the mail :tissues: it was Rock N Rolla glasses with the main characters faces on them...woulda been awesome! Damned postal service! Why didn't they lose a bill or something?

Oh that SUCKS!!! Things should be sent certified, return receipt requested so there's a tracking number.

My first Virtual Con...wow! :wave:

Not sure where to start or what to do.

I'll just look around and hang out here when I can.

Wish I could be in Vegas (it's really not that far from here in SLC), but I have to work Saturday. :tantrum:

Maybe next year!

Mary

Just calling in to say hello from Australia!

Wish I could be there with you all. May be next year will be my year to come to Vegas and join in on the activities.

Enjoy and I will check in over the weekend and hope to join everyone on JustinTV to watch Dear Frankie, which happens to be about 6am Sunday morning for me!

Sal :wuv:

:tantrum:

I wish I could go, I wish I could go!!!!! O.K. reality is sinking in and I'm teaching summer school instead. :watchclock:

So, I'm there in spirit! Having fun "in" Vegas!

Kathy C.

Edited by Kathy C.

:wave:

:hello: all you lovely gals!

Oh, my, too many to give you each a 'shout-out', but terrific to see you!

However a :hey: for first time poster from Sweden, missadams!

And :thankyou: to all of you for taking the time to stop by, post and participate as time permits. :D

Stop by and say hello at:

Posted Image

:tissues: I was supposed to be there this year and go to Scotland this fall and then since I couldn't go to the convention in LV, I was going to Palm Springs, CA and guess what??? Because I had to have a stooooooopid heart attack! I can't go anywhere anyhow!!! :tissues: So I sit here almost wanting to cry. But this streaming thread is so awesome, Thank You so much!!

I am very happy to be with my GALS at least this much!! Now to get me arse down on my chubby knees and pray for my GALS to be better and my luck to change and win a prize!! And get it!! Don't somebody forget to have a drink for me! I can't have anything to drink, another reason to be sad!! BUT!! I am alive and that I am very grateful for! I can still be with the GALS I need so much.

Hugs My Sistah's' :pointy: And Becozy, :yourock: !! Tell Dayna I said Thank you for starting this wonderful place I LIVE :cheer: at!

Jo

Edited by Joanna

I'm HERE!!! Wishing I was in Vegas, but this is the next best thing!!

Hugs to you all!!

Jenn