Gerard Butler GALS

Virtual Con: "Registration"

:wuv: Flying in from the UK to register, missed last year. so especially glad to be able to join in once again.

Thank you for all your hard work doing this for us Barbara. :kiss:

hugs,

Anna X

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Evening Gals!

Wish I was there.

Lise

:wave: Lise .... you may not be able to be in Vegas but you sure can attend this virtual convention with the rest of us left behind...lol.

hugs,

Sue

To 'register', please add a post to this thread...

All Registered VC attendees will have their names added to a drawing for Gerry related give-away items TBA. :D

Once you register, please check out the Program of Activities and consider adding a Personal Page to The Wall!

Hope you enjoy this year's Virtual Con, and we look forward to seeing you participate in the special Activity threads!

Also, please check out the special Auction! item ~ we're hoping the Virtual Con attendees can make a 'showing' for the recipient of this year's charitable fundraising! :pointy:

Opening Thursday evening with Registration

Stop by and say hello at:

Posted Image

Warmest regards,

Barbara/becozy

and all your Admins and Mod Squad GALS!

:fans:

Hi Gals,

Wish I could be with you in reality.

Hope you are having a lot of fun.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I didn't see this to register a head of time - but doing so now - kind of late! *lol* Thanks to everyone who helped to make this possible - its been fun!! :wuv:

Posted Image Barb, Stuart, Zany, Dayna and all of those who made this weekend so special...

and a special Posted Image To Holly who spent so much of her time in Vegas trying to make sure that we could all be a part of it!!!

It was so great chatting with so many of my friends at the same time and making new friends.....love to all of you!!!

Hugs,

Sue

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/irishtyme/GALS%20gifs/thank%20you/tyrose.gif Barb, Stuart, Zany, Dayna and all of those who made this weekend so special...

and a special http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/iris...hugs/thMuah.gif To Holly who spent so much of her time in Vegas trying to make sure that we could all be a part of it!!!

It was so great chatting with so many of my friends at the same time and making new friends.....love to all of you!!!

Hugs,

Sue

:metoyou: I echo everything Sue said above. I want to give Stuart :rose: a special thank you because without his channel I would not have seen what was going on in Vegas, especially witnessing the incredible auction that took place. Thank you Holly :rose: for making things happen at your end so things ran smoothly. I really felt apart of this convention even though I was not there. Thank you to all of the GALS :rose: who put this together. I won't name names because I might miss someone. You were all great ladies! :kiss:

~HUGS~ Kathy :wave: