Gerard Butler GALS

'Extra' Gets the Facts on Gerard Butler

becozy

Nice publicity, but it would be better if they got some of the facts straight!

Thanks, Barb...

:wuv:

See, that's how I know now how much bull**** they can write. Good lesson.

With the exception in the mistake of his character in P.S I Love You, I believe all these facts are pretty accurate.

As for him liking aggressive women....I think its more he likes women who possess a strong sense of confidence, and that aren't afraid to make the first move.....which sadly is not me at all....haha :p

Edited by AngelofMusic

He never dated Cameron Diaz, Naomi Campbell or Jennifer Aniston. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Gerry has denied this more than once...give the guy a break! I believe Gerry over these rags...

:wuv:

As for him liking aggressive women....I think its more he likes women who possess a strong sense of confidence, and that aren't afraid to make the first move.....which sadly is not me at all....haha :p

I hate that they use the word aggressive. He supposedly likes "ASSERTIVE" women. I think people don't like to see women as being assertive, which is a positive word, so they use a negative one instead. That's all on the writer.

He never dated Cameron Diaz, Naomi Campbell or Jennifer Aniston. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Gerry has denied this more than once...give the guy a break! I believe Gerry over these rags...

Yup yup! This gossip trash is only for birdcages, my friends.

I hate that they use the word aggressive. He supposedly likes "ASSERTIVE" women. I think people don't like to see women as being assertive, which is a positive word, so they use a negative one instead. That's all on the writer.

Yup yup! This gossip trash is only for birdcages, my friends.

The site says it was "rumored" that he was dating them not that it was true. I was agreeing with that it was, in fact, rumors.

D

Some people will never learn. Sounds like someone needs to do some research before writing articles LOL

I'm recalling a "Rock N Rolla" interview I saw on Youtube in which Gerry specifically denies said rumor about liking "aggressive" women, and judging by the look in his eye when the reporter came on to him, I'd have to say that she seriously had just avoided getting her head ripped off because you could tell that he was not at all happy about it.

There is a big difference between someone saying they like women who would make the "first move" and someone who is "aggressive". I think Gerry was referring to a woman who might approach him and ask him out before he made the move, not one that would be all up in his face in a fashion that would be over zealous or rude. Gerry's just not one of these insecure males that feel they always have to have the upper hand and do all the asking.

I just reviewed that RockNRolla interview and I don't believe anything was said about "aggressive" but he just said he didn't remember saying that however it IS his view and that he'd call her! I thought he handled it beautifully and was very nice and saw no evidence of him being upset at all unless I was looking at the wrong one.

By the way, here's the interview I believe was referenced. Gerry's such a beautiful person and this is why I love and admire him.

D :wave:

Edited by GBPhanatic

There is a big difference between someone saying they like women who would make the "first move" and someone who is "aggressive". I think Gerry was referring to a woman who might approach him and ask him out before he made the move, not one that would be all up in his face in a fashion that would be over zealous or rude. Gerry's just not one of these insecure males that feel they always have to have the upper hand and do all the asking.

I just reviewed that RockNRolla interview and I don't believe anything was said about "aggressive" but he just said he didn't remember saying that however it IS his view and that he'd call her! I thought he handled it beautifully and was very nice and saw no evidence of him being upset at all unless I was looking at the wrong one.

By the way, here's the interview I believe was referenced. Gerry's such a beautiful person and this is why I love and admire him.

D :wave:

I agree, D That's what I meant in my post. Aggressive and assertive are two totally different things ... I'm assertive, but in no way am I aggressive.

The interview they're actually referring to was a print interview, which is why Gerry said he didn't remember saying it. That IS the right video interview that referred to the written statement. We have it here somewhere in the magazine interviews.