Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
heISmyGspot

Reports from Vegas

May I inquire as to who the lucky winner of THIS was?????

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/gbgals/GBFC...ics006.jpg.html

(Scottish Youth Theatre signed t-shirt)

OMG I would have given anything to have THAT!!

I THINK Ginny Whit (sassenach) won that bid. Not sure.

Sorry, Lan - I didna take any pictures of your wonderful cookies. I was too busy snarfin' em down! (I can take pictures of them NOW -- but they're, um, "used" and probably NOT what you want to see...)

Landa, there is a picture posted in the Wee Men section where the boys are all drooling over one fabulous looking cookie that is a work of art!!!! Could that have been one of your cookies??

hugs,

Sue

Katie (Songbird) won the SYT t-shirt. Of that I'm certain because I was with her Sunday night when she was carefully packing it for the trip home.

Landa - though I didn't take pictures of the cookies before, I have not opened mine and just took the box out of the container in which I brought it home. If they survived the trip intact I will take a picture of them now and see if I can get it uploaded.

Katie (Songbird) won the SYT t-shirt. Of that I'm certain because I was with her Sunday night when she was carefully packing it for the trip home.

Oh good for her!!! What a wonderful prize!

Posted Image

Here you go Landa - a clickable picture of the cookies. If you need a bigger version let me know and I can email it to you. I'm glad it turned out because once I took them all out of the plastic and took the picture I had to start nibbling on the white horse.

Here you go Landa - a clickable picture of the cookies. If you need a bigger version let me know and I can email it to you. I'm glad it turned out because once I took them all out of the plastic and took the picture I had to start nibbling on the white horse.

Posted Image

Wow those are AMAZING, Landa! I can't imagine eating them. They're cookie ART.

I don't think I can eat the seahorse or the picture of Gerry - those will have to be kept until they are petrified!

:wave: MORNIN"

I am laughing and crying at the same time here!! Landa, those cookies were awesome. What an artist you are! And the time and patience required are positivley, you! Just looking at them, I want to eat one too!! You are awesome!!!!!!

Jo :wuv:

THANK YOU!!!!!! Appreciate it, Susan! *mwah*

Thanks, ladies!

I don't think I can eat the seahorse or the picture of Gerry - those will have to be kept until they are petrified!

Shellac them this way they won't mold. I'm not kidding. :)

Landa I had no idea you were so creative. That must have taken forever. Another beautiful labor of love for the Con!

Shellac them this way they won't mold. I'm not kidding. :)

Landa I had no idea you were so creative. That must have taken forever. Another beautiful labor of love for the Con!

Thanks, Lisa. Surprisingly the baking was the part that I hated. Oh and the prep. Decorating them was a breeze. Week's work is all.

Thanks for posting that pic Frannie! (My pupils are huge and I always look possessed in pics. :lol: And yes, my eyes are green! Great guess!)

Yes, Lisa, I am the lucky winner of the SYT shirt! I'm going to get it framed. Thank goodness I have a friend who owns a frame shop. I've given her plenty of business through the years with just my Gerry stuff alone. :lol:

I had a flight attendant ask me about Landa's cookies while I was snacking on the plane! They really are a work of art!

Yes, Landa has great "cookies"!!! ;)

^evil maniacal giggle^ I look forward to Landa's cookies just as much as Holly's Stand-up! You don't e v e n want to know the pleasure I got from eating Gerry!

^evil maniacal giggle^ I look forward to Landa's cookies just as much as Holly's Stand-up! You don't e v e n want to know the pleasure I got from eating Gerry!

I know RIGHT?! I licked him for quite a while before *a-hem!* biting him! ;)

We'd better move this to the Gutter before we get in trouble.... :drool1:

I'm sry, All. I tend to do that. *spanks self*

I'm sry, All. I tend to do that. *spanks self*

pssssst jenny..........go downstairs.........

Great lickable cookies Landa...They should totally be eaten! Could you by any chance make me a giant lifesize Attila one? :p Wow! that would be amazing and deeeelicious! :cunning: All kidding aside...the cookies are pairfect!

Congrats Katie on your win! Like Lisa I would have emptied my bank accnt. for that one! Well as far as a couple of hundred bucks would have taken me anyway... :D I know you will give it a good home.. BTW...it's funny but when I redid your eyes I went by the hair color and skin tone...figured I was way off but anything was better than that RED! :unsure:

Deb, were you teasing the girlies with your pants again??? :cunning: wonder if I should splain that.....NAH!

:wave: Frannie

Deb, were you teasing the girlies with your pants again??? :cunning: wonder if I should splain that.....NAH!

How did you know Frannie? :cunning:

How did you know Frannie? :cunning:

MMmmmmmm Pantssss! mmmmmm cookkkiiieesssss! Seriously though, this is the most fun I've had in a while. Getting to know everyone was an absolute blast. Thank you Dayna for pulling me out on the dance floor and thank you Jenni for autographing your book for one of my "besties". Frannie, come hell or high water, you have to come next year!

Deb :kiss: you know I love you!

I was peeking! :unsure:

OMG!!!

You GALS are so much fun! Just reading the fun, I am living it too! Dear God in heaven I hope I can be there next year. Probably not, but I can still hope!

Landa, I am thinking about your cookies and wishing I could have had a "Gerry" cookie too! You GALS be careful 'how' you bite him.

:funnyup:

I am soooo proud of you all and to Dayna and Susan and KB and all the rest of the GALS that made such a beautiful convention for such a beautiful man. Kudos to you ALL!! :wuv:

Jo

I must agree Landa, wonderful cookies! I couldn't bite Gerry in half

so I just sucked on the edge of the cookie...He is one delicious cookie!

Thanks for all the time you spent making those little nuggets. I had to eat them. I have little grand munchkins around here. They would have found them and who knows what they would have done. No, I kept them all to myself, the Gerry cookie piggy.

Hugs,

Sally

They are a work of art Landa...beautiful.