Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

Gerry's call to Vegas Con: Transcript

There are no words.....

He is the best.

AWH! Thats all I can say. AWH!!!! What a doll.

I'll say it again but what touched me the most and makes him poles apart from other celebs is it wasn't just the fact he took time out to do this - he could have done a" Hi it's Gerry thanks for your support bye" kind of call - but more the fact he took the time to see what the Gals were up to and make comments on it all. A Class Act.

:wuv: :wuv: :wuv: :wuv: :wuv:

Moira

I agree, Moira. I hope he got to look around a bit & see what we're up to while his hard at "working his little butt cheeks off" making more movies for us to see. Got to respect & care for this guy. He's one of a rare breed!!

The Divine Miss S :rose:

It is so cool that he takes the time to do things like that for his fans. I can't image other actors, making as many movies as he is now, caring enough personally about their fans to do such a thing. GB is just the best, both as an actor and as a man. What a sweetheart he is.

He added a personal touch to his phone call...and who knows..he could of sneeked in to take peeks...hehehe..

He's a sweetheart. All the best Gerry :)

Moira, you hit the nail on the head ...

The man has CLASS. Shows you what a good upbringing and a good momma will do for a boy ...

Oh man to have heard his voice!!! I am so touched that he skyped.....thank you Gerry!!! We luv you!!!

It was great to read the transcript of Gerry's call. Thank you so much for posting it.

He must know making his call personal inspires more fan loyalty. And his charming personality shines through when he does it.

I think he's sincere in his gratitude towards his fans and all everyone does in his name. He's certainly given fresh evidence of that with this call, IMO. What a guy. :)

:wuv: What a true sweetheart. It never seems to amaze me, that every year he is apart of these convention on such a level. Thank you for sharing it with us.

I am sorry that I missed the convention this, but do to financial and personal obligations

(my son's high school graduation), It was just to much for me physically.

To all of you at the convention, I hope you all had the time of your lives and I am looking forward to seeing you all next year.

Love to all,

Sherrell/Bermos :hug:

PS; See you at the TUT Premiere in Hollywood

:vegasbaby:

What a kind thoughtful man he is. His schedule is unbelievably busy & he takes the time to send us message. Just when we think we can't love him more than we do.............

Thanks so much Barb & katie for getting this to us.

WendyM

I've missed so much. My comp was down yesterday :fook::tissues:

I just read the transcript this morning, and I am truly touched that he made this effort, for all of you, at the convention.

I can almost hear him saying these words, if I try! Thanks for the transcript!

The cheeky humor......love it!!

Most of all, I love him taking the time, in his busy schedule, to send this message.

He is one good hearted guy!!

:whome2:

Thank you, Gerry!

Judy

That's one of the many reasons why I love Gerry so deeply.

He's adorable and I'm so proud of being his fan...

Thank you Katie

I want to hear his voice saying all those gentle words.

He's one of a kind :hearts:

It is amazing that Gerry called. This man cannot figure out why he has fans, especially fans as dedicated as we are to him. That's a Scot, they are full of insecurities and no matter how many fans he has he will never think of himself as special. That is why he is a down to earth guy that is nice to everyone. He doesn't think of himself as anything different than the day he was born. He is just Gerry from Scotland. I love that about him. He will never change, or else he would have by now. Thank you Gerry for just being you! That's why we love you! :kiss:

~HUGS~ Kathy :wave:

You know it's really awesome that he knows how special taking 5 minutes from his schedule to give his fans memories that will last so much longer! I'm really touched, knowing he is appreciative of his fans.. while so many aren't.. he's just a real sweetie!

Ok, if anyone says he's not the most amazing, wonderful actor out there I will open a big New York can of whoop-arse on them! Not here of course because we all love the Butler. You rock, Mr. B. Keep those movies coming, we will be there in droves.

Ok, if anyone says he's not the most amazing, wonderful actor out there I will open a big New York can of whoop-arse on them! Not here of course because we all love the Butler. You rock, Mr. B. Keep those movies coming, we will be there in droves.

Reg,

you go girl! I agree 1000% percent

Katie and Barb, we cannot thank you enough for getting Gerry's words to us so quickly, and Dayna for giving him the ability to do it.

Sally had me read the transcript to her son and daughter-in-law when we got home. And even though I heard the call in Vegas, reading his words made me cry.

Just when I think I couldn't love this man anymore, he goes and does something like this.

Gerry, you never cease to amaze and inspire me. Never change, just keep being you...

Katie and Barb, we cannot thank you enough for getting Gerry's words to us so quickly, and Dayna for giving him the ability to do it.

Sally had me read the transcript to her son and daughter-in-law when we got home. And even though I heard the call in Vegas, reading his words made me cry.

Just when I think I couldn't love this man anymore, he goes and does something like this.

Gerry, you never cease to amaze and inspire me. Never change, just keep being you...

Deb: I feel the same way ... what a great guy! It was good seeing you and Sally again.

Barbara/beejay

Deb: I feel the same way ... what a great guy! It was good seeing you and Sally again.

Barbara/beejay

You too Honey! Are ya comin' to PHX for TUT?

Gerry, if you ever pop in here for a wee look-see, THANK YOU! I'm guessing that if he does visit he does so as a guest and that may be why he has no idea what a siggy is - because guests can't see the graphics. I laughed at his first line, as he introduced himself to us - as if we wouldn't know from the first syllable who it was calling!!

This is my favorite part of the call, because it tells me he really gets what GALS strives to be about each and every day:

"I love your philosophy and how the website was started as well. It just seems like it's created out of a whole bunch of love. So again I'm very moved and touched and inspired by what you do. "

Gerry - we are moved and touched and inspired by what YOU do too!

I think it's just really great that he did that.I think I posted already but even so...I really do think it was really sweet of him to call. And it's good he approves of GALS,this is such a loving place to be.