Gerard Butler GALS

Virtual Con: Video Winner

The winner of the combined online and Vegas voting is.....

Bellawolfe with "The Climb"

Congrats to Bella and all the entrants!!!

:pointy::pointy::pointy::pointy::pointy::pointy::pointy:

:clap:

Congrats, Bella! It was terrific to watch the presentation on the streaming video!

You looked gorgeous!

Thanks, too to all the gals who submitted vids, and to Mel, Holly, and scotsmanstuart for the a/v treat!

:wave:

Barb

I love you my crazy GAL sis! I was texting you as much as I could. Love you LOADS & so proud of you. Wish I could be up in WA for the retirement from the Navy. I couldn't keep a dry eye over your video.

XOXOXOXO

Always from your wee faerie friend,

Anne

Congratulations Bella....your video was very special Sweetie! Thank you once again for your service to your country and especially to us!

{{{HUGS}}} Frannie

Well done, Bella! :clap: Congratulations on your award and your retirement! :hugs:

Grrreat job everyone; thanks for sharing your talent with all of us. Posted Image

Congrats, Bella, on winning (though I voted for Abrock's video ;) -- it was a very hard decision to make between yours and Abrocks for me) :wuv: I loved them both so much!

It was so cool seeing you and the GALS on streaming video.

Thank you for your service to this country and congrats on the upcoming retirement!

Hugs,

Diane

To all four entrants....I bow to your creativiness & obvious love that went into the creation of those videos. In my mind, you all were & will always be winners!!!!

The Divine Miss S

:rose::rose: :rose: :rose:

I withold the rose from my signature & give one to each of the four ladies who submitted videos. You honored us by sharing.

Edited by Miss S

Thank you to everyone who voted for me, I am humbled by the response to my video. [i too voted for Abrock! :)]

I simply wanted to share my experience, and to share my hope that one day all who desire to meet the man who brought us all together will have that dream fulfilled.

:hearts:

You all are simply the best!

~Bella

Congrats Bella...the video was awesome! Indeed...we are all connected!

HUgs, Linda

Dear Bella,

I was moved to tears by your video! Gerry is an awesome actor, and you are an awesome person for what you did for your country. I congratulate you on your winning video and your accomplishments as a strong, empowered woman. Thank you for keeping us all safe!!!

:ty: Love, Deetz

Dear Bella, :D

Congratulations on your winning video and your up coming retirement. Your video was so special and thank you for sharing and protecting our country. It is people like you that make our world a better place. Hoping you "Love" retirement and that all your future dreams and wishes come true.

Hugs, Barbara :wave: