Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
ginnywhit

God Bless You Dayna

They say there are Angels walking among us. Well Dayna must be one. She is able to take time from her life that is in turmoil right now and bring all of us together and give us the feeling that we are all special!

I want to personally thank her for her gift of allowing me to cross her path and get to know her.

I also want to thank all the Monitors and Bella for all the hard work. Angels every one of them and believe me I'll be there next year, Newbie no more. I hope you can read this, I'm writing thru tears.

To quote someone, Strangers are friends we haven't met yet. My hat goes off to everyone of you and especially Dayna. One in a milliion.

And Holly, your life seems to be filled with so much laughter, you are indeed an inspiration to make us to remember to SMILE.

Ginnywhit (Sassenach)

Please allow me to sneak into Ginny's thread and to say "ditto" to her expressions of thanks to Dayna and Jeni, the administrators, the MODS and volunteers who not only made the Convention a roaring success, but who did so much to help empower our sisters at the Shade Tree shelter. We have been reminded that "there but for the grace of God go I" and also underscored that GALS is not only the "fun" Gerry fan site, but also the site that gives us a good kick in the pants about what it means to be an empowered woman. Bravo ladies and bravo to our GALS for their donations and support of Shade Tree shelter. Damn, I'm proud to be a GAL!

Suzie

PS: Ginny is a fierce silent auction bidder! She beat me out a number of times.....I'm proud of you, kiddo!

PS2: BOY, DID WE HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!

They say there are Angels walking among us. Well Dayna must be one. She is able to take time from her life that is in turmoil right now and bring all of us together and give us the feeling that we are all special!

I want to personally thank her for her gift of allowing me to cross her path and get to know her.

I also want to thank all the Monitors and Bella for all the hard work. Angels every one of them and believe me I'll be there next year, Newbie no more. I hope you can read this, I'm writing thru tears.

To quote someone, Strangers are friends we haven't met yet. My hat goes off to everyone of you and especially Dayna. One in a milliion.

And Holly, your life seems to be filled with so much laughter, you are indeed an inspiration to make us to remember to SMILE.

Ginnywhit (Sassenach)

By gosh, how could I have forgotten the best angel of them all, Jennifer St. Giles. Thanks for all little talk and understanding. XO Sassenach

:thankyou: Ginny and Suzie!

Your thoughts and words are so humbling. I have to agree with you that Jenni is the best of the best! She has a heart of solid gold and she would do anything for anyone.

I am so very fortunate to be surrounded by such lovely, caring, giving angels.

Thank you again and it was wonderful to see you both!

:hugs:

Dayna

Dear Dayna, Jenni, Susan, Mods and helpers,

Congrats are in order for another convention...WELL DONE!!! Thanks ladies, for a job well done. Look forward to next years!

Hug, Poppy

Although I was not part of your convention I am thankful for the work you do on the board xoxo

:)

I was not able to attend (hoping for next year) but am so thankful for this beautiful community and great website.

It is an honor to be part of this group.

Thanks

:butterfly: