Gerard Butler GALS

The "GAME" GALS Play 4th Annual Charity Doll Tour

bellawolfe

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will take Kable Halloween week (Oct. 27 - Nov. 2nd).

We are planning on taking my daughter to Universal Studios in Florida to see the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter for her 16th birthday (her birthday is on Halloween).

I think Kable will have alot fun learning to be a wizard! :lol:

Thanks,

PatKay

Morning All!

Now that Christmas is behind us, I was able to take a look at what Sally and I will be doing next year that would be fun for Kable.

Susan, my I make a request? Can you possibly give Kable up during Gerry's birthday week? Sally and I are going to New York for the US launch of Love Never Dies on 11-11-10. We plan on being in NY on the 10th or 11th and staying a week.

So we theoretically would need him for two weeks if that is ok. Lemme know...if this doesn't work out I'll have a confab with my partner in crime and see if there is something else we could do.

:kiss:

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to have Kable for Jan. 27 thru Feb. 9th. Don't worry Saph, I will get him to you in time for Valentine's Day! :p I am flying to LA to meet a celebrity (no, it's not Gerry...darn) and I would like to have him meet Kable. This celeb is into charities so I know he will be happy to participate. :)

I will post later who the celeb is once I get all the details in order! ;)

Thanks,

PatKay

Edited by Scorpio613

Kable is welcome to come and visit myself,Laura and daughter Jolia in Ontario Canada,if hes allowed to come over the border lol.Maybe i could take him to Toronto,Niagara Falls or just play in the snow here etc :) would be cool.

Stuart

Stuart~ Of course you can host Kable! When would you like for him to be there?

Deb & Sally~ Let me know if you have touched base with Susan so that I can update the schedule if need be.

Sapphyre~ Please let me know if the dates I added you under in February will work for you.

I apologize to everyone for the delay in Kable's tour. I have been having so many issues thrown at me that I've been struggling just to stay afloat through the holidays. My brother was in a dark place and tried to take his life on several occasions, but has since gotten the help that he needed to set himself back on track to a good place. Then my computer crashed, and I lost all of my photos from the past 6 months. Heartwrenching for a photographer, even though I am just a novice! I also have been struggling with funds and getting Scotty's tour wrapped up, that being done I can now focus on Kable properly. I am still looking for the right type of journal that will travel well and hold up to the many hands that it will have to pass through. So, I will start Kable's tour with PatKay as she has a definitive date that sounds like a once in a lifetime sort of event. [We are all anxious to hear who Kable will be meeting!]

So, without further hesitation, Kable will be on his way to PatKay as soon as I get an address.

:hearts:

~Bella

Looks good Bella. Sorry things kept Kable from getting out. I'm glad things are getting better for you. I truly missed him through the holiday & my bday. He would have had a lot of fun at my bday! :D

Hmm may have to talk to my friend Reno to see if he'd like to donate anything for Kable. ;)

hi Bella,

Ok ive been looking at the dates for Kable and Laura,myself and daughter Jolia would love to have him over for this slot -

March 24th - 30th- [Palm Sunday]

then we can all take him to see "How to Train your Dragon" and more fun stuff.

let me know if that works.

cheers. Stuart

I'm such a dork! Bells, he's going to have a blast! Our first Jonesworld show is March 6th & he'll get to meet the band like Scotty did

AND

as a very late bday present my siblings & step mom are taking me to see the stage production of MAMMA MIA! on March 7th so Kable can come with! I hope Kable has something nice to wear to a musical because we all are dressing up to look our best! I know my sister Susie will be happy to meet him. She LOVED Scotty. I know she was bummed she didn't get to see Kable at Christmas time. She had wanted to do some stuff for him. I'll be sure to tell her that he'll be in town when we go to MAMMA MIA!

YAY *happy dance*

hi Bella,

Ok ive been looking at the dates for Kable and Laura,myself and daughter Jolia would love to have him over for this slot -

March 24th - 30th- [Palm Sunday]

then we can all take him to see "How to Train your Dragon" and more fun stuff.

let me know if that works.

cheers. Stuart

Kable is on his way to Illinois to meet up with Patkay, I used delivery comfirmation so that we can track him. :)

If you open the box carefully we can just keep sending him in the same box -until his journal out grows it! ~LOL~

I have updated the schedule to add our dear Scotsman Stuart and his family. I'd love to hide in the box with him! Scotland in the spring, what could be more beautiful?

Please let me know if anyone else would like to be added to the schedule, we are booked solid into April, so that's really awesome!

~Bella

Hi Bella,

Im now in Ontario Canada,about an hour from Toronto but yes im a born Scot. Kable is probably still best to have the time that you have him for with us as there will probably be a little delay with mailing him back and fro with the border etc. Look forward to his visit and will make sure I have my daughter Jolia when hes here and will take plenty of photos and send something back from Canada. cheers.

Stuart

Kable is on his way to Illinois to meet up with Patkay, I used delivery comfirmation so that we can track him. :)

If you open the box carefully we can just keep sending him in the same box -until his journal out grows it! ~LOL~

I have updated the schedule to add our dear Scotsman Stuart and his family. I'd love to hide in the box with him! Scotland in the spring, what could be more beautiful?

Please let me know if anyone else would like to be added to the schedule, we are booked solid into April, so that's really awesome!

~Bella

Just wanted to let you know Kable arrived here in freezing cold Chicago! :unsure:

We can't wait to head off to sunny CA where it is MUCH warmer! :escape:

I'm so excited, this should be a trip to remember! :p

Edited by Scorpio613

Kable and I are back from our trip to sunny CA! :wave:

It was a great trip and Kable got to meet the celeb I went to see. :woo:

Will be getting him together and off to his next destination soon. :)

PatKay

I CAN'T STAND THE SUSPENSE!! WHO WAS IT?????

Suzie

Patkay~ How awesome for you! It just reaffirms to me that good things do happen to good people! I bet Kable had a blast . . . what was Adam's reaction to our wee traveling men? ~L~

Susan has undoubtably set her eye upon Kable now and will be padding her mattress with cash until Christmas to make sure she is able to bid!! :wuv: Can you blame her? I love Adam Lambert as well!!

So, I am now looking forward to hearing from Abandon Thought and how Kable handles Mardi Gras. Jack MacRover had an "interesting" time in New Orleans. ~LOL~

Keep me posted ladies!!

~Bella