Gerard Butler GALS
bellawolfe

The "GAME" GALS Play 4th Annual Charity Doll Tour

Don't worry, I won't let Kable drink too much this Mardi Gras!! :D I'm sure he'll catch lots of beads and such! So excited!!

Steph

Hope Kable had a great time! :wuv:

Let me know when our wee man is on his way to Sapphyre in Tennessee so that I know he is on track and moving as scheduled.

~Bella

I'm looking forward to some Kable loving & he'll have fun at a faerie photo shoot, Jonesworld & MAMMA MIA!. He'll be able to keep my mind off my minor car wreck I had today. I'm ok, the other two people are ok but my car has a nice dent in the front bumper. My insurance company is pretty certain I'm not at fault (happened in a store parking lot). If you want to know more, PM me. I just need Kable lovin' & I know he'll have a blast here. I hope he has something nice to wear for when we go to the musical :)

I'm looking forward to some Kable loving & he'll have fun at a faerie photo shoot, Jonesworld & MAMMA MIA!. He'll be able to keep my mind off my minor car wreck I had today. I'm ok, the other two people are ok but my car has a nice dent in the front bumper. My insurance company is pretty certain I'm not at fault (happened in a store parking lot). If you want to know more, PM me. I just need Kable lovin' & I know he'll have a blast here. I hope he has something nice to wear for when we go to the musical :)

Awww, sorry about your accident Anne! (I definitely wrote "sorry about your accent" at first! :lol:)

I'm going to get Kable in the mail on Monday morning, so he should arrive to you by Wednesday. I'll post again when he's actually in transit!!

I had a great time with Kable. He's a hoot!

Steph

Don't forget, any donations/goodies that Kable collects along the way should be sent to me. We want the cost of traveling to stay as low as possible. (The journal grows, so by tours end flat rate is a must!)

Also, I have added some items to Kable's loot: A lantern, canteen, binoculars, and water bottles. These might come in handy should he need to go back into the Slayers game!

~LOL~

~Bella

Kable is on his way to TN!

I got Delivery Confirmation- the number is 0306 1070 0001 4606 5038 if we want to track him.

I have some Mardi Gras beads to send you, Bella. Also, should I send you the pictures I took? I put a bunch of them in the journal, but I was just wondering if you'd need copies for anything else.

Kable was awesome. So much fun, and such a gentleman! ;)

Steph

*happy faerie dance* :yahoo:

Can't wait to meet him! I wonder how the faeries in the house will take to him. *giggles*

HE'S HERE!!!! Poor guy was COLD! We got some snow while I was at work but it didn't stick. We're watching Loreena McKennitt on DVD & thinking of Stephanie. Kable told me he had a BLAST with Stephanie. I told Kable that Stephanie & I have Celtic heritage & so we're thinking of her while we watch this beautiful music being performed. I'm a bit worried as he has nothing nice to wear for the theater when we got see MAMMA MIA! Any suggestions? I don't know how to sew and there aren't dolls for sale with suits.

*sigh* I need to adopt a wee man of my own like Stephanie did ;)

I hope Scotty is doing well! Kable will get the grand tour tonight & has already seen the large movie posters & met the faeries who reside here. They aren't too sure about him right now. He's staying home tomorrow. It's too crazy at work ad he'd be bored & miserable.

I wish I could sew and work with leather so I could make him a leather bomber jacket. It would keep him warm plus he'd look awesome :lol:

Off to make my cheeseless pineapple pizza!

:hugs:

PS Working hard on prepping for my Jonesworld show hence my absence from GALS.

Bells,

Will I be able to mail him, or drop him off at the post office on Sunday the 8th? Saturday the 7th we're going to Mamma Mia! and I really want Kable to come & meet my family & enjoy a good musical. My younger sister is dying to meet him (she helped some with Scotty). But that would be at the post office kiosk & he wouldn't get on til that Monday & I know he's due to his next hostess by the 10th. It's too expensive to overnight him. Will this be ok?

Steph,

I told Kable & he's all smiles & glad you miss him & he misses you too.

Hello GALS, I would like to see how I can bring Kable to PR so he can enjoy some tropical flavor and sun. Let me know how I can do it and when he's available. I promise to treat him well and post many pics 4 u!

Happy Friday GALS, I wanted to see if I can get Kable to come home with me in lovely PR. I am available to have him and show him all of te beauty of the Caribbean for the Week of April 13 - 20th,( 1 week after he comes from Canada so he can shake the cold off and get ready for the warmth of the tropics)

Please let me know how you coordiante this or if I need to call up or get in touch with someone in particular. You can send him to the following address: Urb. Terranova, Calle 2 D-22, Guaynabo, PR 00969.

I don't know if he's ever come to PR, but if he hasn't I can assure you he will have a great time.

I hope you enjoy your Firday! Cheers!

:kiss::pointy:

Steph~ You can send photos if you have extras that you want Kable's future owner to have that didn't make the journal. :)

Sapph~ Mailing him flatrate from the kiosk on Sunday should be fine. As long as the next hostess has her weekend (F,S,S) okay? :) There is a Ken tuxedo for sale right now at Wal*Mart stores, it has a pink jacket and black pants. You might have to look behind some Barbie outfits to find it. You can ask someone to help you if you can't find it -our Wal*Mart has 3 right now. Hope that helps! :p

Lianitaina~ You are on the schedule! Kable would love to see Puerto Rico, especially if you send some sun up our way in the states!! ~LOL~

~Bella

Bella so do I just send Lady Elissa my home address anytime now yeah? Look forward to Kables visit and for my daughter Jolia to be able to take him to see HTTYD !

Stuart

Stuart, go ahead and send Elissa or me a PM now so that we will have it in plenty of time. We are really hoping we don't have any problems with customs. It seems Canada's custom folks are meanies! They have no Mandoll humor!

Suzie

Hello all you mandoll touring lovely folk!! :hearts:

As we have recently had some inquiry, we wanted to let you know that regrettably GALS Charitable Foundation does not have the funds available to assist with postage/shipping fees incurred by hosts/hostesses participating in the Mandoll Tour fundraiser.

Please consider whether you personally have the funds or not before volunteering to host our wee man.

I apologize that this has not been clearly stated before now and hope that it has not caused any of you any undue stress in these tough economic times.

Sincerely,

Katie Steuart

Secretary/Treasurer

GALS Charitable Foundation

No worries on my part! I have no problem with paying for the shipping fees to be incurred in having Kable with us in PR! I need though the address to ship him to, once his time in PR is over.

Let me know!

Oh, and Happy International Women's day to all you GALS! :hmm::menkilt:

Hello all you mandoll touring lovely folk!! :hearts:

As we have recently had some inquiry, we wanted to let you know that regrettably GALS Charitable Foundation does not have the funds available to assist with postage/shipping fees incurred by hosts/hostesses participating in the Mandoll Tour fundraiser.

Please consider whether you personally have the funds or not before volunteering to host our wee man.

I apologize that this has not been clearly stated before now and hope that it has not caused any of you any undue stress in these tough economic times.

Sincerely,

Katie Steuart

Secretary/Treasurer

GALS Charitable Foundation

We got the problem covered, Katie. Not to worry!

Suzie

Kable wants to let everyone know he has arrived safely in San Antonio and will get with Gerry M, AJ and Scotty tomorrow to start preparing for the St. Patrick's Day Parade on Saturday! He is very excited about it!

Suzie

Hey wonderful ladies!! :)

The tour is going so great, thanks and hugs to everyone involved thus far!

We really need some additional hostesses though . . .the end of April is wide open, as are many of the months to follow.

Check out the schedule and let me know if you can help out!

:hearts:

~Bella

Hi Everyone

Kable arrived in Canada yesterday after a delay at customs i guess.Im going to pick him up from the post office on Wed morning.Ive spoken with lianitaina and im going to post Kable onto her next Monday as she will be away until next Tuesday.I still want to have some fun with him and take some photos and show him some Canadian things. More soon.

Stuart

Wow, not sure how I have missed this thread so long! Way back to February when Pat had Kable here to meet Adam Lambert (and Bella you aren't kidding that I'm stuffing my mattress to be able to try to bring Kable home to me when he is finally looking for a permanent home). I got to meet up with Kable the day before Pat took him with her to meet Adam. Sadly I couldn't figure out a way to transform myself into her personal assistant for the day!!!

Can I move my hosting week to the one prior to where it is now (would include the weekend of November 6) and then the following week he will go to Deb (Knights Phantom) for her trip to NYC (I plan to go too so may just bring Kable with me to give him to Deb, saving one trip to the post office).

Updates to Kable's schedule have been made!

Paisley is set for her European vacation in Sept/Oct, and Susan and Deb are all scheduled for November.

Don't forget ladies we have some great openings still available for Kable's tour -including Vegas week!

PM or post here if you'd like to help!

~Bella